Does derma rolling and scalp massaging help stop male pattern balding?

Does derma rolling and scalp massaging help stop male pattern balding?

Attached: 8E85B532-E95C-41B3-98A5-7EAF0DB262AA.jpg (1080x1350, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/laurenalexis_x/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

god damn, i would sink my entire face in between her cheeks and pull her hips back hard so my tongue could go even further up her ass

>user, what are doing?
>user, please stop

Attached: F40D6BDB-FD46-40E2-B66E-730624543E11.jpg (601x800, 50K)

Attached: giphy (1).gif (635x380, 1.22M)

who is this brap wrap?

Lauren Alexis

instagram.com/laurenalexis_x/?hl=en

here you are, lads

supposedly, yet nothing has a permanent effect besides implants

I would berry my dick so far in her ass I’m king of england

Derma rolling, no. Scalp massage, maybe.

Analysis of scalps has found that men with MPB have some type of fibrous material built up within their scalps, at several times the concentration of men without MPB.

The idea is that firm massage might break these fibers up. No idea if it actually works though.

No.

It helps fight it a little bit. Stop eating fat for a few weeks and you get the effects of finasteride.

Attached: ElizabethWheeland69.jpg (1024x1280, 155K)

Absolutely depressing page.

Look, I ain't about to like to yall right now, fr if a girl doesn't fucking sit on my face in the next like thirty minutes i'm going to fucking explode I'm not even joking I had four or five fucking ass dreams last night and when I woke up I was so raging hard it felt like even my brain was getting sucked up into my dick these hoes got me feeling GOOFY

Add capsaicin, zinc and 1-2 weekly applications of ketoconazole to your scalp , plus a good cardio routine and cold showers. You could apply evening primrose oil and RU-58841 to your scalp as well.
Also red light therapy.

I would suck a fart out of her ass

Who the fuck is this sperm bowser?

well yes shes a vapid whore who lives on the validation of other people.

that ass though, funny that she has dick-me-down shorts in every colour tho LOL

How do you massage? Pinching the scalp or is it just rubbing and moving it around

I'd bury my dick so deep in her ass not even the gods could pull me out

i'd lose my dick so far into that ass they sayin I got dickmentia

Her brapper is eating its wrapper

Why? It's just a dumb slut showing off her ass (which is very nice), what's depressing about it? Unless you mean the fact how she gets thousands of dollars a month from people just for doing it.

How many times had she had her puss dripping with cream?

Thanks for the hearty chuckle

he's depressed he'll never get the chance to thrust his head between those two delicious brap pillows and suck an entire serving of piping hot diarrhea from her ass

It's literally just pics of her ass, no friends, no family, no clubbing/partying, no endorsements, no workouts, it's just sad.

would be crowned king arthur

Attached: 1BB69887-07E6-4BF8-9998-616377F2E522.jpg (600x337, 41K)

Attached: 0E1260F1-D0A0-4CD4-9CC5-CB7F9AC89577.gif (200x150, 1.11M)

Lmao you fucked it up so bad but made it better

Unfortunately if you didnt already have a regular provider then it's much much more difficult to find one. America is stuck in the dark ages when it comes to this stuff.

I just do it in the shower, just use some pressure on your fingertips and rub them around your scalp

>out for drinks/dinner date with girl
>shes on her phone literally sitting opposite you

why would you not leave wtf.

reddit tier
patrician tier

Attached: 1519125208594.jpg (1024x742, 62K)

It's the other way around cuck. Dermarolling seems to have far more merit for breaking down the substrate that accumulates in scalps, and leads to MPB.

cause its not a 1st or 2nd date, retard

look nobody in reddit could come up with dickmentia bro that shit oc that's some next level come on nigga

checked tho

Finasteride 1mg a day (better yet dutasteride 0.5mg/day)
minoxidil 5% morning and night, liquid is apparently better but foam is alot easier (supposedly)
Ketoconazole shampoo twice a week. Leave it in for 4-5 minutes, wash out, conditioner, done.
dermaroll 1.5mm once a week. don;t apply anything to your scalp for atleast 24hours after.

other things you could do that have limited evidence to support:
>pumpkin seed oil.
can;t remember exact but i think it was approximately 500mg (search it up)
>tretinon 0.01% (alteast)
SOME evidence to support that applying it before minoxidil aids in absorbtion. also good for skin gains. Heard it's kinda harsh before you get used to it though. i think it also bleaches clothes
>PRP treatments
injecting your own blood back into your head somehow helps regrow hair. sounds retarded
>laser therapy
probably waste of time/money, but i believe there is some evidence it could help.

Rogaine just improves blood flow to the scalp so I don't see why massaging wouldn't help at least a little bit

>Ketoconazole shampoo twice a week. Leave it in for 4-5 minutes,

your hair is going to be fucking straw afterwards

>Berry

Attached: 7A64E8D1-C9BF-4180-AF4F-2EA1AE3F5E12.png (275x249, 59K)

criminally good post

Rub onion juice on your head, let it sit for one hour and then wash your hair thoroughly with organic shampoo