Holy shit he got you guys

Holy shit he got you guys

Attached: jeffcav.png (882x802, 539K)

We already know he’s a little guy
Why are so many buff guys short?

Attached: 49C0AE22-35DB-42B2-900F-0169C36DB709.png (640x1136, 332K)

>Why are so many buff guys short?

It's easier to pack on muscle when you're shorter + they are compensating for height. I know a 5'5 manlet who gets angry when his GF wears high heels LMAO

Tom hardy is pretty average. Its just he was playing a dude who is suppose to be Brian Shaw size.

lol I bet your mom can hear you all the way down in the basement roaring with laughter while he is out with his girlfriend lmao you got him good

Seething little "man" detected

I don't understand why they get mad about that. My exgf was like an inch taller than me, but maybe i don't give a shit that i'm 5'11"

*manlet screaming intesifies*

Because most men feel emasculated by a girl taller than them, as both sexes prefer a relationship where the man is taller.

Attached: 1BB021EF-37DA-4B03-A9B3-70C246C02117.jpg (424x956, 114K)

>It's easier to pack on muscle when you're shorter
always hilarious that people still think this
>they are compensating for height
this is more likely, short insecure guys tend to overdo trying to go around what they are insecure about and tall guys usually go towards beta behaviour and become quiet and timid
but lets be real, not like there's only short guys at the gym, honestly most are around average height and usually as many tall as short guys

All of your limbs and torso are shorter, the same amount of muscle on a manlet will look vastly different on a regular sized man

>will look vastly different
only if we're talking close to a foot in difference, and even then it's never a massive difference
guys who are super buff, tall or short, are so because they work hard at the gym and have a good diet
the 'hurr durr manlets get muscles so much easier' meme is just insecure lanklets who have a sub par routine and diet comparing themselves to manlets who lift seriously
dont be a whiny beta bitch, alphas dont make excuses

>the thumbnail was real

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Nobody is making excuses here buddy, just simple physics

Left is 7'1" 275lbs
Right is 6'8" 250lbs

Yes lanklets use this to cope but you're a moron to not acknowledge that shorter = easier to build muscle.

Attached: i had to google shirtless lebron james for this.png (1564x848, 1.99M)

>always hilarious that people still think this
Because it's true dipshit, if you have the same amount of muscle mass it's easier to lift the same weight if your limbs are shorter, combined with an easier time financing your diet it's a real factor.

Wilt has a tiny torso, and long as fuck limbs; even for his length
>>Because it's true dipshit, if you have the same amount of muscle mass it's easier to lift the same weight if your limbs are shorter
>range of motion is the same thing as length traveled
i hate you people

Attached: wilt1_01.jpg (246x420, 12K)

>be 6ft tall
>tower above my 5ft 5 latina gf
>get aroused when 6ft 3 Swedish giantess friend towers above me (at like 6ft 5 in high heels)
Why am I like this? Can't I just be happy I escaped the manlet pit, if just barely?

You’re a little guy
Was getting caught part of your plan

>The more his beard grows, the more muscular he gets

Why are Americans so obsessed about height?

First one to measure over 6'0" gets to stay on my airplane

Either way he’s a subhuman Manlet who cares

No if you compare 2 athletes of the same weight at even 6 inches of difference in height the shorter one will look much larger that's how proportions work

Tom Brady and Ezekiel Elliot are the same listed weight and only 4 inch difference, tell me there isn't a massive difference in their physiques

I'm confused.Did he really purposely fraud his height in that video? By doing some shit with the tape? Really?

now that i think about it someone like kieliszkowski woulda been a great bane if strongmen knew to act

I want to believe he just fucked it up somehow but I can't see how he could.

based pedo poster

gondola?

Are you American?

Gib me Aryan giantess gf

Is AB really 5'10? He always looks like a midget on the field

>5'10 NFL player
>not a midget