/Fraud/: INJECTING YOUR BF'S SPERM FOR EXTRA GAINS EDITION

Welcome to /fraud/, the steroids and blogposting general.

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read the r/steroids wiki:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Yes, it's reddit, but it's a good resource.

Once you've read it, make sure to include a few things with your question:
>age
>height
>BF%
>time spent lifting
>lifts

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

No source talk allowed.

Attached: extra-gains.jpg (900x1600, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nBx0UbmlEOc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Upped the dose once again, after i found out i only weighed 108kg when i thought 110

Attached: up-the-dose.jpg (598x807, 84K)

>"Hey user, how is it possible that you get stronger while dieting?"

mfw

Attached: 1425569836606.png (191x254, 70K)

Dbol and Test E cycle right now, almost done with the dbol, finished the test blast:
Got even stronger than last cycle
Same weight as last cycle, little bit wider back and shoulders.
Total is now 1 year to this day that I have been /frauding/

Am I just shooting myself in the foot or does it actually take a while to get to masT level of big while on gear and maintain it?

How much are you gonna go per week now

Attached: 1460754755202.jpg (640x640, 78K)

>Am I just shooting myself in the foot or does it actually take a while to get to masT level of big while on gear and maintain it?
If you get anywhere near as big as Mast with just AAS, no matter in how much time, you still deserve a pat on the back

Attached: 03 01 14.jpg (1600x1161, 230K)

Then I will continue to inject random compounds into my ass until then. I will never post again until I gain 20 pounds.

Attached: Snapchat-1545353655.jpg (1080x1920, 476K)

I am on those whey shakes

Ask your doctor

850 test
500 DHB
350 mast

Going for 1 gram test soon. Maybe 600 dhb.

Attached: coleman_14.jpg (350x467, 23K)

>BD
for body dysmorphia

roiding for this ??????

For those that have taken mk677, have you kept your weight gain after you stopped taking it? I know initially you put on water weight but afterwards the weight is from muscle, wondering if it's all going to dissappear after even with continued bulking.

WTF IS THIS, i see literally 0 muscle in this picture

Dyel for you

being a manlet is a DEATH SENTENCE NO WOMAN WILL LIKE YOU AND MAKE FUN OF YOU, NO MAN WILL RESPECT YOU AND LOOK DOWN ON YOU

inject that GH NOW

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>WTF IS THIS, i see literally 0 muscle in this picture
Apparently a guy who is less than 10kg away from you.

Attached: 1452190303105.jpg (577x1024, 138K)

Check your estrogen levels, and take into consideration: were you fat before? High estrogen = plates close faster.

lmao i didn't even read that. This some advanced trolling shit

I just stopped adrol on Saturday and already have dropped a significant amount of water. Bulking is a fun challenge.

Attached: C7BE4675-0884-43DB-A34D-45DE38553A88.jpg (540x562, 126K)

Looking good man, what are you on right now

Just 750 test.

getting my gh in today lads
time to ascend

Not hating but your skin looks kinda reddish. You should get your blood pressure checked to be safe.

Don't you feel you eventually stagnating at your size with such dosages even though you upping the food?

What is your current diet like? How did you like adrol? That shit let me feel like crap

Nothing to do with blood pressure dumb ass. Who invented this fucking stupid mem.

Probably has more with higher blood cell count.

At this point after so many years we have accepted it is his natural form

Attached: 1453168858128.jpg (1242x1229, 201K)

Yeah that’s always an issue. It’s not BP, I’m just incredibly irish when it comes to how fair my skin is. Pink like a pig.

>being a manlet is a DEATH SENTENCE
FIGHT ME FUCKER

Roiding for this...

No. Before this years I’d spent two years staying under a gram total; usually just 350 test. This was the first year spent going over that amount for a significant amount of time. Yield was positive: 250lbs lean where previously I was 225-230 lean.

Diet is typically 750g carb and 150-225g protein. If anything, diet could be more consistent for growth.

EPIC
P
I
C

youtube.com/watch?v=nBx0UbmlEOc

Well at least you're now alone with xmas/nye. Could not imagine how that must feel

Any reason why you don't go full shredd once?

What is the biggest blast you have done

planning on my first cycle,
250mg test E 2x/week for 10 weeks
25mg dbol 2x/day for first 4 weeks
clomid and nolvadex for pct
has anyone ran this cycle for one of their first cycles? im questioning if i should replace the dbol with winny or something else

u should replace the dbol with reading the frikin wiki
(or my dick in ur ass)
faggggot

>Well at least you're now alone with xmas/nye
>666
Did Nano get dumped for a BBC

Attached: 1450292674439.jpg (960x960, 49K)

>Well at least you're now alone with xmas/nye. Could not imagine how that must feel
Don't act like you're not alone on the inside.

If you lube up my body and paint me black I could pass for one.

Satan will tell him soon

AREN"T WE FUCKING ALL.

Just inject and lift until the feels go away. Giving us some meaning in life. Something we can be sort of proud of right haha

Attached: you-thinking-about-killing-yourself.jpg (700x525, 48K)

>Giving us some meaning in life
There is none really. Upping the test isn't going to work in your favor.

Why so? I need to get bigger. I am already eating 8 meals a day. This is the last resort

Attached: theseus_and_the_minotaur_by_kolokas-d30sj9n.jpg (900x522, 88K)

What if you've hit your regular roid limit?

I’ve been pretty lean these past few years, definitely hitting sub 10%. No reason to try for anything major if I’m not competing though. Hail Satan.

Attached: C3B7442A-EB72-452A-B2AC-7A34FC180882.jpg (421x566, 250K)

We have to find out about that then. I am too poor for GH.

Also people over here use more shit than me while being x100 smaller. Wasn't god and that other dude blasting 1gram of test-e lmao ridiculous

Nice. True that, not 5% but at least 9% would be nice and easier to bulk up from that point

Also how are your legs doing now.

I'm about to start a primo cycle. 600mgs or primo w/ 400mgs of test e I'm a super shredded 160 ATM gotta stay lean year round because I'm a personal fitness trainer.

>Wasn't god and that other dude blasting 1gram of test-e lmao ridiculous
Yeah hahaha who would do something like that lmao

so, when are you gonna start doing legs?

Back to cruising, 250mg as of now because all i have is 1ml ampules but i should have vials soon. Can't wait to drop the bloat to see if i actually put on muscle.

Been hitting them 3x weekly with some iso work daily.

try using weights

Good gotcha. Here’s a validation post. I’ll keep that in mind.

How little test-e do you have to run to drop the bloat. I've never cruised before so I didnt know you still retained much water

you look natural lol i was bigger before my first cycle

post body, poser

My legs were also weak af like 1,5-2 years ago. Trained them really hard 2 times a week. Hated how skinny they looked in pants. But now it also looks awkward in pants especially because my calves have hard time to get proportional

>sincerely mr.dyel

Attached: 2211.jpg (1914x922, 227K)

That’s actually really inspiring man. Stats? How’s your progress been since hopping on?

When's the last time you were happy with your body

They're are obviously baiting you lol

When i did my first natty natty. You?

Never desu

>>sincerely mr.dyel
it's called joking.
also, you're right, I haven't lifted in a year.

Steroids made it worse for me. Nobody has BD from the start.

Most people who get those first natty gains and then cut will be happy. After they then take it further and start steroids it's over

I could already tell by your weak sense of humor

Depends on your genetics. Personally i bloat the fuck up every time i pin 500mg per week. Im planning to go back to 200mg.

stop making roiders look so bad with your overcompensation lol

fucking mast lmao making me feel like a bitch with those doses

>stop making roiders look so bad
>says the guy with 11 inch arms and 40% bodyfat
the irony lmfao

Are you even trying

Attached: Woodys-Got-Talent.jpg (661x349, 44K)

I seriously think you’d look even better with a thicker core and less shreds. idk just my opinion. fill that huge frame out

still mirin

>>>says the guy with 11 inch arms and 40% bodyfat
is this an attempt at humor?

no dude high gear just fucks me up mentally and I even start losing my appetite a little bit. besides that i’m running 400mg npp to start in 5 weeks. hopefully I can get that shit up to 6-700mg and really lose my mind.

Attached: 4ABC2E3D-3572-4C22-B6FE-99FA7125605A.jpg (355x530, 60K)

Why is oldtimer using a tripcode now?

Bimbo i aspire to look half as good as you. What rep ranges do you fuck with?

Just do some 24x32

You sound concerned

Also high gear makes me REALLY attracted to crossdressers.
Just their dick hanging there makes me horny.
Fuck high gear

MT2 worked well btw. Lots of comments about where I’d been on holiday etc.

I'm just asking you retard, like you were just posting normally then decided to trip?

Wanted to run:
Tren 150
Deca 160
EQ 270
I began this 6 days ago trying no test for reduction in tren sides. I did have zero night sweats, 10% of the insomnia, normal non aggressive self. Pretty straight.
Unfortunately, I had INSANE hunger. Literally could not get satiated.

Added in test 200 today
1-To see if appetite drops
2-My girl wants the dickin'.

I wish I was bulking. I'd put that appetite to good use.

>look better
>thicker core
what lmao

If you want something to laugh about just look at yourself mirror

Same with me, I am constantly depressed but fuck it we need gains

Your e2 was probably too low. Test makes your appetite better

Are you saving up for you futuristic penile implant?

Attached: Chilling gains.png (1242x952, 826K)

Too many larpers trying to post as me. Maybe I offended someone? Haven’t posted for a while though; hope you missed me

I’m so glad I don’t look like you

>overcompensating so much
>I am constantly depressed but fuck it we need gains
well, that explains it.

have you looked into supplementing lose dose DHEA/pregnenolone?

lmao this

good shit. i was wondering where you were haha

he’s just really tall with a thin core. I think bimbo looks fucking solid but in my opinion would look absolutely insane at 280-290.

yeah but it gets to a point where my appetite is affected. then I don’t eat enough and the gains aren’t real

same. fuck these faggots i’ll iust trip

Would you mind sharing a upfront picture of your physique? You seem to favor angles and filters so badly.
Lighting I'm alright with.

Did god ever post his blood test results? Curious to know if his claims of being on 1g+ and no e2 problems were true or if his gear was just bunk (which, judging by his last photos, is probmore accurate)

Considering jumping on TRT in a couple of weeks. I'm 6'3", 40, 18%bf and low T for my age, 2 years training experience and look like shit.
Should i cut before TRT or keep bulking?

Overcompensating for what?I think higher test will fuck with most people.

No, what is that

What lmao slim waist is god-tier

Yeah but that's from e2 not from test 100%

pregnenolone is the mother hormone that's made from cholesterol in the body. roids can fuck with the endogenous production of steroidal hormones, which can lead to a host of issues. these hormones don't just affect muscle, they're also active in the brain. search wikipedia for "neurosteroid". search the web for "trt pregnenolone dhea".

> lighting and angles
what’s wrong with that? a few weeks ago you seemed to like me and recently it seems like you got a fucking problem or something

i’ll have to do aromasin every day then man. slim waist is good but that’s just my opinion for bimbo.

Attached: 1E103796-67D2-4126-A915-3F1AE8914B4B.jpg (750x935, 599K)

Whoa whoa whoa, did you and your gf break up?

Why the fuck does everyone here take asking for physique as some kind of threat or insult. The fact that I'm even interested is a compliment, I just think it's a shame you filter so heavily or use a deceptive angle.

Hmmm.. What doses of prenenolone and dhea do you recommend?

I remember my dad bought some in the 90s, it just sat in a drawer for 15 years tho.

Do you still look natty? I see you're still a whiny baby so that hasn't changed

From what I've seen some people feel best around at dosages around 5mg, but I highly recommend searching the web for experiences of others, and making your own decision.

So what do i take and how much

I see the blast is treating you well lmao

post body

Not as far as I'm aware.

You be the judge of the former but I can confirm the latter.

Attached: 20181208_000711.jpg (479x614, 135K)

see

do you not see the tanning bed behind me? some of us are actually tan year round.

if I have muscle in the right places to hit an angle, why would I not hit that angle?

hating on angles is just cope. I could hate on 99% of the fitness industry but I don’t

>Complains about "deceiving pics"
>Posts clothed pics with parts of physique cut out

Nanobrain confirmed

I just wanted a good picture that's all, never meant to hate on you.

Attached: 20181128_212038.jpg (672x796, 263K)

This good?

Attached: DHEA.jpg (310x571, 39K)

>Steroids made it worse for me. Nobody has BD from the start.
when I was natty I hated my body because I actually looked like absolute shit, steroids made me look better but now I hate my body because I'm always chasing the pump, the "what I could be"

lifting is a meme

you have one of the best camera phone on the market and your pics look like they were taken with a flip phone from the 90s

we can recognize a filter my dude

Those are 100mg. I said some people feel best at 5mg.
Maybe you're just very good at cutting up tablets though, lol.

But really, search the web, read experiences of other roiders, and make your own decision.

here is an unappealing unpumped pic of me to answer your request

Attached: 311E1C8E-3B74-43B7-A2EB-A5DB63D72AF9.jpg (280x530, 57K)

Wait ?! I'd that pic related ?? How can u be on a cyc and still be that small? Shirt genes bro