I'm 6'1, weigh 150 lbs, and have never lifted weights before...

i'm 6'1, weigh 150 lbs, and have never lifted weights before. what beginner routine is best if i dont give a shit about strength but want better aesthetics?

Attached: 1544060367291.jpg (1024x768, 105K)

have you considered reading the fucking sticky?

5x5 semen chugs 3x per week. Because that's the end result of obsessing over your image in the mirror rather than achieving performance-based goals. Which is fine, if that's what floats your very homosexual boat. But that's where you're headed so why not just skip the middle guy and get right to sucking dick.

have you considered fucking the reading sticky?

>dont give a shit about strength but want better aesthetics?
Sucking dicks is probably all you need.

6'2 153 pounds here.

im going to be eating a shitload for winter break

i did, there were different routines recommended and i couldnt decide on one. i see a lot of beginner gains associated with stuff like starting strength that just make people look fat and bulky, which no one finds attractive. wondering if there's a better route.

Starting strength won't make you fat and bulky. Taking mark rippetoe's diet advice will. Starting strength is not ideal for aesthetics,s because most of the adaptations it triggers are metabolic and neurological as opposed to increasing the size and count of muscle fibers. But you don't have to be fat to powerlift. In fact, powerlifting has weight classes just like many other sports, and you benefit from being lean. A slight caloric surplus is all that's needed to make gains, same as bodybuilding.

I can't believe I have to explain to people that no exercise routine can make you fat. Diet does that.

what's a better beginner routine for someone who's not interested in powerlifting and just wants a better body? and yeah im definitely not going to eat 3300-4000 calories a day.

Attached: b71PDYe.jpg (1228x1065, 105K)

don't bother then

I already told you. Someone else did too.

>8 Months of SS

OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1444490202970.png (1280x720, 303K)

anything like this but with more backing/proven results?

see

"Nah SS bad"
"I really dont know much about this"
"Prove this works"
They're trying to help and you're so fucking picky

you do realize the only people who actually like body builder types are actual faggots right?

Do you realize that obsessing about male image is gay as fuck anyway? I'm obviously being facetious and I don't literally think one must be a homosexual to pursue bodybuilding. Yet still, if you literally have no performance based goals and put that much effort into your aesthetic, you're a faggot.

Why would he read a detailed guide on lifting? Too hard. Much easier to start s thread, and then get mad when people tell you that it’s all in the sticky. OP doesn’t really wants to get fit, he wants someone to tell him to drink a gallon of milk a day. Then in a week he can confirm that he’s made no progress and therefore lifting and building muscle must be a closely guarded secret

Attached: A5181D8F-5BC4-4777-ABA3-197290A39306.jpg (300x250, 31K)

the only point of lifting weights is trying to attract a sexual partner and get healthier. there is no reason to actually give a shit how much you can lift as long as you're making progress and look good. we arent cavemen trying to ward off saber tooth tigers and fight each other for resources.

We very well are cavemen trying to ward of predators and fight each other for resources. We just do so through more elaborate behaviors, and the predators no longer come at you with teeth. I'm always amazed at how many of you are lucky enough to have never had to fight off someone bigger than you. You walk around in life like predators aren't real and violence won't happen to you in the first world. I have to assume you're all fresh out of high school and haven't yet realize that life has been going easy on you thusfar, because this world is hostile, and everything is a competition for resources, be they material or social or sexual. To cut out the option that some people will forcefully take what you have or maliciously cause you to suffer, only because it hasn't happened to you, that's just silliness.

this just doesnt apply to me, im at a top college and from a wealthy family. i will never be poor, im literally just doing this so i can be more confident having sex with women.

I live in a low-income mostly-military-housing city, (meaning filled with black people) and I can tell you. Looking good is not the only reason to train. Everywhere I go here someone is sizing me up and not shy about doing it. Looking large may be a deterrent in the animal kingdom but optimizing my real-life physical performance gives me all the peace of mind i'm going to get.

Hey dipshit, who do you think is a prime target for predatory people? Jesus goddamn christ you're so incredibly delusional.

you realize we have guns and people arent going to rob you with their fists unless youre a manlet or incredibly frail looking?

Do you think that when you walk down the street, black people are like "Whew, that wite boi has had way too much opportunity in life for me to rob him. I wouldn't want to harsh his mellow"?

Did you not go to public school? Because NOBODY is outside the reach of human parasitism and predation.

I encourage you to get a gun. But to discount the possibility of having to defend yourself, because it simply doesn't apply to you, and then conclude that training with performance in mind is just stupid and useless, that's what i' arguing with. That's just incredibly stupid.

have you also tried lurking more you fuccing mong
aggressive sage

Attached: ishyzz.jpg (250x250, 44K)

>what's a better beginner routine
Do whatever you want, but start now. That's the best routine.

Also, try the QTDDTOT for a less violent version of these answers, welcome to Jow Forums and again, if we have a sticky, it's for a reason.