What should I use to get scars this deep?

What should I use to get scars this deep?

Attached: AE19632B-A00E-4AE1-99A1-C1EDE2596DBC.jpg (750x560, 317K)

You should seek attention through other means such as developing a talent to an expert level.

Attached: 1533714677943.gif (528x555, 816K)

a machete

The knowledge of your own worthlessness, I guess.

>tfw will never have any scars like funny valentine that i can lie and say i got them during my time in the military

Attached: Funny_Valentine_scars.jpg (709x745, 222K)

Literally just don't be a pussy by only lightly scratching, but a wider object can get the job done, I used to use a screwdriver and a lighter

There's a super qt at my local portillo's that has very obvious cutting scars on her arm. I often think about asking her about them but I don't want to embarrass her in front of her co-workers.

literally anything. You can hit bone with a boxcutter. Just don't be a little bitch.

Use more edge.

Just make sure you're using something sharp and don't be a little bitch. Def work on making yourself comfortable going over an area multiple times. A little effort and you'll eventually work your way pass fat

How sharp does it need to be ideally? Razor?

this, OP. inflict pain on yourself through exercise. or learn something

>deep
more like raised
rub stuff in them as they heal to raise them, it's called scarification

Wood carving tools could get you there

Rub what into them?

Some of them are wide. Its hard to achieve that without cutting deep

Will this do the job or should I buy a small knife. I know a brand which is sharp out of the box

Attached: 293D2724-B74E-40A4-84B9-39E59EBDDB93.jpg (554x554, 16K)

This is practically not even that hard. As long as it has a sharp edge you can go as deep as you feel like.

>tfw you're so patriotic that your scars are the American flag
Funny Valentine did absolutely nothing wrong

cutting is pleb tier, channel your pain into art

scars like that aren't from depth, it's from how wide the cut is

Get a knife the size of your passion for attention seeking.

>scars on the thigh
>attention seeking

no u

origeanelonesnet

>I don't want to embarrass her
it wouldn't be embarrassing, she did it for attention so it's your duty to give it to her

Those arent deep. Shes just cutting in the same place over and over.

How do you know that it is a she?

It's not that hard, can be achieved by anything sharp. Those paper knives are the best though, as far as I know.
How you get them is - you cut deep enough where the opposite sides of the scar move away from each other. No need to cut in the same place over and over, just make it deep enough. Those in the picture aren't as deep though, so it's enough if you go a bit more than simple cat scratch level
Must warn though, if you cut too deep, they sometimes heal making a bump like the few in the picture, those were deeper. The bump scars look ugly no matter what, but they are extra ugly if they are short. Also doesn't happen always with deep scars, just sometimes. Eventually they settle down

Asking about scars is just annoying, just don't do that softboy shit. If you ever get to know her, she'll tell you about it
Attention or not, you wouldn't be the first one asking about it

Asking about someone's self harm scars is extremely embarrassing for them. I wouldn't reccomend bringing it up unless you know her well. And in that case she will probably tell you about it first

Nah don't ask her about it at work. It's just awkward all around. Get to know her outside of work and maybe ask? Or don't. It could be a part of her life she simply doesn't want to talk about.

>have some deep as fuck self harm scars on shoulders, a few keloid ones
>not about that life anymore but miss short sleeves
>tfw finally make a friend who doesn't think it's fucking awful and understands
>feelsgoodman