When did you realize strength training is a meme and you should be training volume for maximum gains, size and strength?

When did you realize strength training is a meme and you should be training volume for maximum gains, size and strength?

Attached: 7AF90E11-9509-43CB-A492-183787967AFA.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Low volume looks better though

But I want to look like the left tho???

Right is also extremely low bf% OP, if the left cut to that bf, left would probably look better. However I can attest to this, I haven’t fully stopped training in the high 90%’s but training in the 65-80% has done immense wonders to my physique is the short time I’ve been training with higher volume.

Serge benched like over 500lbs. He MOSTLY trained volume but had a strength base beforehand

>training in exercises not meant to make you aesthetic
>wahhh why do i look DYEL
>suddenly start training in a format meant to improve physique
>surprisedpikachu.jpeg

Face it, a majority of Jow Forums will NEVER become elite powerlifters, strongmen, weightlifters or bodybuilders. Drop your little 1-3 reps and start training primarily in volume. You might look the best you can while still being somewhat strong for yourself.

And what are the workouts for pure aesthetics?

Are you saying we should hop on some bodypart split and enjoy gains?

But I don't want to turn into a nigger

more like the massive muscle mass he obtained allowed him to bench 500lb, he didn't waste his time on gymcel strength training programs lmao

I'm doing a powerbuilding program tho

After running Starting Strength for the third time.

Pretty much as long as you’re hitting your desired body parts 2x a week. You don’t need to deadlift heavy unless you want too. You should still squat and bench but you won’t ever throw up world class numbers so don’t obsess over 1RMs.

Contrary to what Jow Forums wants to believe, the guys with the biggest arms at your gym have an arm day. Heavy rows and chins aren’t enough sadly. Sorry Ripletits.

Remember you aren’t training for anyone but for yourself. My routine is chest/triceps, back/biceps, legs/shoulders, rest, and repeat. I don’t spend hours at the gym anymore.

Lifting is fun for me again.

Giant sets and super sets plus minimal rest time have improved my endurance and drastically shortened my time at the gym also.

I take longer rests for the compounds.

Dude do whatever you want. If you want to be a powerlifter, train in powerlifting but unless you’re ready to make it a huge part of your life, then don’t treat it as a hobby. You won’t ever throw up impressive numbers that way.

I’m not saying everyone should aspire to be a shredded sick kunt with a six pack, V-taper etc but look as good and as strong as you can without obsessing over something you won’t achieve.

Serge was an honorary white.

I have to cut the volume then, don't want to turn into a black person.

I workout 4 days a week, stick to a minimum calories per day bulking high protein diet and am doing a serious program so not sure why you replied to me. I'm not aiming to compete but I'm working pretty hard to get strong and big.

Neither of their training strategies pertain to anyone not roiding

So if we’re not on roids, high volume training is pointless? We might as well be bloated fatasses only squatting, benching and DLing?

>Not sacrificing socioeconomic opportunity for size gainz

No, I meant that focusing solely on either like these two examples did will not give such positive results if you are natty. A natty should do both, as high volume with low weight will only turn you into a twink, while only low volume with extreme high intensity like mentzer will turn you into bloat if natty. A moderate approach should be used the incorporates both.