>He wears t-shirts/hoodies with font on them to the gym

name "that guy" at your gym

>the one dude with the meme shirts that say "the evil chimpmunks in my head made me do it" shirts
>the THICC brapper who you wish would show you the time of day
>the older MILF that drives everyone crazy
>the pack of mexican manlets that do nothing but bench press
>the 3 black dudes that are loud as fuck, lift everything for 50 reps and dance between sets
>the one guy in the corner doing a full sparring session with a ghost
>the one dude there with a disability that's trying to make the best of his situation. This dude is cool.
>the girls that post pics to their insta/snapchat every set

Attached: meaty_puss.jpg (1080x1080, 1.12M)

>He wears t-shirts/hoodies with font on them to the gym
I'm unironically that guy, at least when I walk in.
I operate a small SaaS business so I almost always go the gym with a hoodie or undershirt with the logo printed on it.
And no I'm not a bugman. Not all that Jow Forums either, but certainly not a soi boy.

I wear grunt style shirts to the gym

>That guy who wears his Bane costume weeks after halloween ended

>the girls that post pics to their insta/snapchat every set
So just about every girl in my entire gym
t. college

Attached: the leach.jpg (4032x2117, 631K)

I wear tshirts with font. I think most do. I've got a gorilla deadlifting tshirt that's my favorite.

>that asian guy who does weird/psycho shit like throwing his hat up in the air and failing to catch it on his head, and saying random shit when he passes you like "always in the middle bruh"
>that one gymthot who does the same leg/ass workouts every time you show up
>that one gym employee who gives me a dirty look everytime I ask him to change the channel to the premier sports game and pretends to not know what channel its on.

>manlet whos towering at 175cm tops, hair slicked back, never saw him do a compound movement, never breaks a sweat, still looks jacked
>redhead crack hoe that used to come to the gym with her boyfriend crack joe, but now i only see her alone
>sub 18yo's that only come in packs
>zumba classes
>skinny looking guy with thick glasses, your typical awkward math teacher look, who reps out 120kg squats like its nothing
to top it off, my gym has only one squat rack

>crack joe

>decently muscular but fluffy russian zoomer with tacky tattoos who wears a stringer and makes his buddies take flexing pics of him in the middle of the gym floor
>machine grandpa
>that one legitimately good looking guy who looks like he's got his shit together and always looks around the gym condescendingly
>skinny "powerlifter" girl who makes way too much noise for the weight she's lifting
>even skinnier girl who's on the elliptical for 75 minutes and clearly anorexic

>crack joe
Top kek

>the one dude who has a gym membership so he can do nothing but bodyweight and ab exercises
>the old bearded man who i always see in the men's locker room watching tv in the lounge but have never seen him working out once
>the fat ugly white chick who comes in with her jacked black bf and acts like people should be impressed
>the couple who work out together and giggle and kiss between ever set
>the fat, yet somehow kind of strong middle eastern dude with no gym etiquette, never wipes his seat or re-racks weights
>the really short highschool kid who walks around angrily, yet focused. clearly has napoleon complex and is trying to lift it away
>the one old guy who talks to literally everyone
>the group of fat chicks that come in together and do nothing but talk and laugh while "exercising", then go sit indian style in the aerobics room and talk some more
>the jacked, chad looking college-aged kid who is socially autistic and never makes eye contact with anyone
>the really, really sexy thot who comes in and does nothing but the most erotic forms of exercise and pretends not to love the attention
>the strong, yet douchey guy who lifts way too loudly and looks around the gym after every set to see who's watching (no one gives a shit)
>the dude who goes around giving advice who has absolutely no business giving advice

My gym isn't too too bad. Usually I only see 3 or 4 of these characters at a time, but there are many others. Literally saw a dude curling in the squat rack last week and was flabbergasted. I have no idea there were people who actually did that, I just thought it was a meme.

>120kg squats like its nothing
but it's nothing

>that one faggot that grabs some dumbbells from one rack that you were eyeing for awhile to use eventually and never brings them back

>that one guy who thinks that lifting shit up and putting it back down will get him a loving gf

Stopped reading at ''black guys''

I have all these at my gym except the brapper and handicap.

>dude who would always wear cut off army pants to work out in at my gym, always looked pissed off. Used to figure he was a total douchebag but talked to him and found out he's pretty cool, just wears the shit cause it has pockets and was free issued stuff
>girls who curl 5lb weights together over the benches so no one else can actually use the area
>couple of random boomers who play boomer tunes on speakers
>skinny dude who does a bunch of shit with weights but clearly has no clue what he's doing with them. Saw him walking back and forth in the upper portion of the gym with 10lb wights over his head and then leave
These are about the only notable people at my gym that I see regularly

>the ghetto niggers who rap out loud to themselves

>that guy who doesn't take his turn in the protein mines when it's his turn on the schedule
>that manlet who sneaks out of the pit to do squats
>that gym wizard that sets the gravity to 117% to fuck with people

Sorry.i can't stand niggers. I dont even want to think about them

Attached: ankur-kaul-screenshot002.jpg (1920x1080, 313K)

>gym employee who gives me a dirty look everytime I ask
Why are gym employees such trash? Most of them do nothing all day at the front desk, and still complain whenever they are asked to do their jobs.

>jacked, chad looking college-aged kid who is socially autistic and never makes eye contact with anyone
Kek. Someone at the gym last week said I was basically this.

>the tattooed skinhead that looks like he will kill you but is actually quite friendly
>the girl who dresses like an instathot but actually takes weightlifting seriously and brings a backpack full of lifting accceasories to the fitness suite with her
>the past-it boomers who boast about how strong they were "before I did me back in"
>the cute pajeet couple who workout together

>the indian crew who does nothing but curls, always seem to be laughing amongst themselves in their funny language
>the huge roided dude, and his slightly smaller buddy both are really nice though
>that quite slightly chubby guy who's been coming regularly and is making good progress
>that asian guy who thinks he's super strong but has terrible range of movement
>the downer who always makes the girls feel uncomfortable
>some fatass bloatmaxxer who's probably the strongest guy in the gym, but who makes stupid noise and is obnoxious as fuck

The indian dudes are also on roids, and walk around like they're top shit until someone bigger enters the gym, then they slink away like the betas they are

Hey FSU bro

>the jacked, chad looking college-aged kid who is socially autistic and never makes eye contact with anyone
This is me minus the chad and jacked part

Attached: FC900020-BDF0-4902-94D6-DFCA9B1618E5.jpg (539x412, 41K)

>the huge roided dude, and his slightly smaller buddy both are really nice though

they're more than just buddies user...

>the strong manlet gym employee who comes in and does a power lifting workout before his shift starts, one of two all semester who I've seen pull 4pl8
>the other 4pl8 puller, 6'4", Aryan features, always with hood up and intense focused eyes, takes off shoes for big lifts even though it's against the rules, raids the benches for metal plates for some reason

>that guy who is Xzibit at your gym
Not making it up. I saw the dude at my gym last week.

I don't understand why so many people wear hoodies to the gym. Then they take them off after five minutes in front of everyone, usually a tank beneath. Even when it's warm. I'm not super bothered by it, I just don't get it.

my friend is a manlet 5'6 + lardo and ironically wears the cringiest shit to the gym it's fucking hyterical. He'll wear a beastmode or "I'd flex but i like this shirt" t-shirt at age 20

I´m the walking stick that trained hard for over 2years but didn´t get any result...

eat more

I like to use the hood to block my side vision so people are less distracting, I typically wear it for my full workout except for days where I squat and dead, gets too hot then

what software

Theres a handicapped guy at my gym. He's awsome. First started around the same time as me but has gone full gym zealot. He has the downs so i don't know what hell cap out at but i watched him bench 2pl8 last time i saw him. It's been wild watching him grow

>that group of refugees that comes in pack late night and only does curls and bench press machine and leaves a huge mess with dumbbells fucking everywhere for the morning crowd.
Norway YES. being morning grumpy and coming in early morning and seeing that shit, makes me want to torch the fucking asylum seeker home and smash the dumbbells down their throats. If you get free workout pass paid for by the gubberment, then at least show some fucking respect for actual paying customers

Oh boy.

This reminded me:
>that paraplegic guy on the motorized scooter who is in the gym for some reason
Not that I hold it against him, I just can't fathom what he would get out of being there at all

I unironically lift in this shirt sometimes

Attached: cat.jpg (300x300, 20K)

are you a horse? can you not ignore things in your peripheral vision during a set?

brainlet

>the couple who work out together and giggle and kiss between ever set
thats me and my gf haha
is this a bad thing ? we're not disturbing anyone ?

Nah I jerk off to it in the bathroom later. Continue

>doxing myself on Jow Forums
thats a no from me dawg
let's just say its in the lead generation space

This girl must have a rich daddy or something because I see her snapchat shilled everywhere.

>The motherfuckers that hog equipment/machines by doing 1 minute of exercise and 10 minutes of staring at their cellphones
>The rabid cunt that takes a bluetooth speaker to the gym to listen to the same generic electronic/pop music the gym broadcasts, creating a loud cacophony that follows her everywhere
>The one musclehead-wannabe that grunts loudly and makes faces even when picking up a piece of paper off the floor
>The instathots that never clean after themselves
>The rail-thin guy that only shows up in sunglasses during yoga/aerobics/dance classes, clearly thinking he's a genius of voyeurism
>The elderly couple that treats everyone as their own grandchildren
>The Bible-thumping, abstinence-promoting young couple that slowly became swingers after being caught fucking like rabbits in the martial arts classroom
>The butterface MILF that smells of vinegar and BO and openly hits on the gay manlet instructor
>The guy that is on the owner's shitlist for breaking two mirrors and a tv by using a barbell as a quarterstaff while fucking around with his buddies
>The boozehound that does nothing but biceps curls and stink up the sauna
>The obese old lady that spends 95% of her time chatting up the instructors, and exercises like a beast for 5 minutes to work up a sweat so that her daughter will think she's actually doing something in there
>The 8/10 blonde that thought I was my gay friend's boyfriend for some fucking reason

hello fellow cinnamonroll

Attached: fsu pepe.jpg (364x400, 53K)

>that navy guy who wears remember the USS Liberty shirt
>that girl who attempts to get BLACKED by every black guy
>older homosexual asain male who lists over BWC by trying to flash himself in short shorts to everyone
>that old man who unironically used the hand air dryer on his nuts

>117% gravity
I'm 117% keking

I'm almost exactly your description of the other 4pl8 puller minus the hoodie

Oh man you're so cool on Jow Forums dude. I wanna suck your dick. Cool aryan features just like that guy i'm sure. I am always really impressed when I come here to 4channel and get to hear about the genetically gifted specimens that post here. You're so awesome man

fucking faggot. You're probably a mutt basement dweller virgin. Never post again

>that old man who unironically used the hand air dryer on his nuts
gotta keep it dry to keep the fungus infection away. An infection would be the last straw for granny and she won't be sucking on those molley edema nuts any more

It's so nobody sees you without a pump.
Walk in with your hoodie, do some warm up sets and get the blood pumping.

Someone sounds cranky due to his interiors genetics

Attached: 1543508763957.jpg (636x668, 73K)

>remember the USS Liberty
Very based and very redpilled

Why do you insist on the metal plates?