At what point will woman hit on me

>have nice genetics
>reaching 12% bf
>mucles
>hair transplant, teeth whitening, tan

almost all woman are miring me now and always walk / stand in places where i can approach them.
Now a question for someone who made it: At what point will woman hit on me, without me having to do anything? 9% bodyfat? Should i buy realy expensive cloths? what do? tinder doesnt count only real world pls

Attached: ac6.png (281x300, 103K)

try talking to them you turbo nerd

Attached: 1544252851105.png (300x250, 43K)

no
i put so much effort into this, and look realy good. I want the validation not even the sex or relationship.
thanks for the advise though

Why wouldn't you make a move if some girl mired you?

How often do you put yourself in a position to be hit on?

how old are you lol? fuck off boomer

what do you mean? never thought about that
im just doing my stuff, maybe i shouldnt wear headphones you are right if i think about it now

Post pic

what im looking for is an advise like: get a dog and they will talk about that as opener etc (i hate dogs so that doesnt work)
but maybe i should wear some virtue signal shirt from who or save the children or something? or read some intelligent books?

What I do is when at a party joke around and ask a girl what her type is, this sets her up to talk about what she finds attractive in a guy and if she's sharp will use it to compliment you. as long as you dont sperg out in this 5 minute exchange you should sleep with her.

>At what point will woman hit on me, without me having to do anything?
They should already be hitting on you assuming everything you said is true. The problem is that you're not being specific about what type of woman you want to hit on you.

Girls that are a 1-6 will attempt to hit on you without you doing a thing. Mainly because they're more desperate and willing to go outside the traditional gender roles and chase you.
Girls that are a 7 or higher will almost NEVER be the first ones to try and hit on you. They'll think in their heads, "oh wow he's really hot" but they'll never act on it, because they still want you to be the one who chases them.

If you really want the hot ones, you're going to have to chase, or you better be world famous.

thanks

if you've never been hit on, then you'll never be
i'm so sorry, user...

yeah i ignore ugly or old woman, should have mentioned that. im always polite though

which social events are easy to attend, without friends and a job with long hours?
something like church but with more girls

>hair transplant

yikes

That’s beta as fuck. She has to come to you, otherwise, it doesn’t count.

They don't
Man up and go talk to them. You're supposed to be the man, the "initiator". Average girls wouldn't hit on you unless they were hoes or "picky sluts" (a girl I knew described herself that way)

how tall are you?

You're exaggerating a little but it's a pretty solid approach.

I'm a fat uggo and still get hit on by qts occasionally. You are probably intimidating. Try looking more relaxed.

A bar?

But I'd seriously contemplate some sort of dating app. You can get these dates set up in a controlled environment and roll from there. Way easier to proceed as women on a date will stick around the whole time wheras random might leave as soon as something comes up

Lmao I never in my life approached another person or a girl and I have a group of 10 very close friends and women hitting on me and asking me out in every new environment I find myself in. You must look or be boring as shit or a manlet if you never had a girl come on to you.
And let me just say this is coming from someone that looks like he stabs people for a living and hates everyone and dresses in fucking tracksuits all the time.

They will stare at you. Dont break eye contact, they might say hi, that isnt too common, you better just start talking to everyone and they will talk to you and your chances will be better.

women on tinder won't even message first. only uggos approach. go up and give them your number.