Wish it was that easy

Wish it was that easy...

Attached: 1544252363633.jpg (1242x1239, 1.64M)

Shitty macros on weight loss.
Should be 25%Carbs/40% protein/35%fat

What are you struggling with?

It is.

Yo Jow Forums I lost 80lbs over the past months and I intend to start eating at maintenance January 1st. Any tips on keeping it high on proteine/low sating? I'm so used to eating 1500kcal I don't even get hungry.

Attached: acidbased.jpg (800x800, 137K)

Not OP but I think I speak for everyone here when I say that's a big question.

Attached: 1544381905431.jpg (960x960, 200K)

4u

>adds another sausage and portion of rice
Woah....

Things that taste good vs grass you can’t smoke

What's in the pic recipe, anyone?
White rice, good.
Beans? I don't really eat beans but if I'm bulking what'd be a good one for this? Also how to prepare?
Sausage of some sort which looks fucking delicious, do they make this on a stovetop? Because that'd also be ideal.
Some sort of lettuce, probably whatever the leafiest lightest kind is.
Raw chopped up carrots? Dunno about the 'loss' pic, that seems like a shitload of boring ass carrots to scarf down. I care more about the bulk side anyway

Attached: 1515800589093.jpg (720x934, 99K)

Can you really not recognize broccoli you absolute retard?

Are you serious bro?
>white rice
>smoked sausage
>kidney beans
>broccoli
>carrot

Americans are hilarious sometimes.

I feel like a woman made this.

>broccoli
Admittably my fault, I fucking love broccoli I just didn't take a second glance at it and assumed it was like really chopped up greens.
I can tell it's a sort of sausage but what kind? Or what kind should I look out for, just asking for recommendations.
I'll probably skip kidney beans for some other sort though

>edible flowers

Sausage is shit macro wise. Replace it with chicken breast. But if you have to, I would take a kielbasa.

Chicken breast ain’t got no calories bro

I'd probably swap between the two honestly, maybe even have turkey as a third option for variety. I just happen to like sausage

Sausage is great for bulking, since its calorie dense. Not so much for cutting, though it works on keto.

If you're dirty bulking yeah. Sausages are literally the trash that was leftover from meat processing mixed together with some fat and salt.

>not eating wholegrain rice

Attached: file.png (750x500, 683K)

nigga it is that easy. i was over 400 pounds 7 months ago. decided to stop eating junk food and drinking soda. now i'm 315. get some self control.

losing weight is easier than gaining weight

biggest meme around

>putting sausages in your mouth
that's gay

Attached: bateman.jpg (590x322, 216K)

thought that was cheese. i was wondering who'd eat that nonsensical meal

>thought that was cheese
oh lord

dubs of truth

>shredding that many carrots
lel

Why?

I looked up this chart when I took too much meth and had to alkalise my piss to get it out of my system faster

>Dairy
>Corn
>Cereal
>acidic

This bitch retarded
they might be acidic by like, 1 single pH point but your body will hardly notice a difference if it's still magnitudes less acidic than your stomach