Meal prep champion of the world

I just wanted to leave this here for you bro's who suck at cooking and struggle to bulk

>$42
>2hrs cook time
>11,500kcal
>if you divide into 12 meals you get 960kcal per meal
>add some cheese when you reheat if you want to bump it over 1000kcal

you're welcome.

Attached: meal1.jpg (880x615, 182K)

>$42/12=$3.50

Attached: meal2.jpg (997x683, 118K)

make your own sauce, bro

it'll make all the difference

>eat 3 a day
>???
>profit?

Attached: meal3.jpg (953x686, 219K)

so basically 2 days worth of food.

>discarded

I used to, but I didn't have much time this week and needed to bang out another 12 bulking meals, so i went the simple route and took some photo's for the anons who don't mind eating like autistic pigs.

$42? Are you a leaf?

>15% fat mince
>not making your own sauce
>white rice
>no veggies

try again

nope,
7 pounds of beef cost 26 of that, the pound of bacon cost 9 of that... You can do it cheaper, I'm just not that poor that i had to shop around trying to save 5 dollars, fortunately.

even the cooker is bloated

>11500 kcal
>2 hours cooking meals for two or three days
Come on, it does seem tasty but when I cook for 2 hours I meal prep for more than a week with even better food

When I say 2 hours, i mean, thats how long it was in the crock pot before i slopped it out into the tubs... Total effort from me was around 15 minutes.

I'm still learning, can you post some of your week long meal prepping ideas / shopping lists or pics?

so you just pour all the shit right into the crock pot raw and cook for 2 hours?

nah, I browned the meat first, and I cooked the rice in a separate pot on the stove top... then I mix it all together and serve it. Its just like a meaty slop, tastes inoffensive, easy to eat and digest etc...

post full steps, bro

also in for meal prepping cuz i fucking suck at it. too much effort, not enough results

>>mfw i cook for 6-7 hours
>>it's only enough for 2600 cals for 4 days
>>something's wrong here

Where do you live that 85/15 costs 3.70 per lb? And a pack of bacon is anything over 6.75? Not a poorfag but I really wouldn't buy ground beef at that price. Just wait until its on sale and buy something else.

Jesus christ can anyone on Jow Forums cook for themselves or are you all really high schoolers?

>not having a trad fiancee to cook for you

>for you bros who suck at cooking and struggle to bulk
>jesus christ can anyone on Jow Forums cook for themselves or are you all really high schoolers?

pick a side and stick to it you unhelpful, faggot

Jow Forumsand /ck/ unironically need a crossover episode. /ck/ posters could stand to lose some weight and Jow Forums desperately needs to learn how to cook meals that aren't dry chicken breast and brown rice.

Not the same guy. You want help? Think of a meal you would like to eat, then type it into youtube and add "food wishes" after that. There are 1000s of recipes some are great for bulking some are great for cutting all of them are delicious and easy. Sorry for being a cunt but cooking for yourself isn't very difficult and should be a skill everyone knows.

This

damn you got a tutorial? i have a crock pot but have no fucking clue how to use it or what to make in it

Also pls post ratios of meat, bacon, rice and sause

just use white rice if you don't want brown rice, jesus christ.

For once OP isn’t a faggot, thanks m8.

I don't have pics right now, but I also use ground meat and rice.

>lean ground meat
>scrambled eggs
>lots of vegetables and plants in general
>brown rice, asparagus, okra, lentils, red rice, quinoa, green peas, bell peppers (all collors), a bit of chives and leek

>cook some kilograms of lean ground meat in one pan
>prepare a dozen or more scrambled eggs in another pan
>prepare rice in another pan
>prepare the monster mix of plants in another pan
>add a bit of salt in each pan
>mix meat with eggs
>mix rice with plants
>end result should be two big pans having the same amount of food - meat+eggs in one, plants in another
>serve as you'd like

It may even seem nasty as it is just a big mix of seemingly random food but it's tasty, easy to prepare, adjust macros, serve, fraction, eat and clean. You can experiment with the vegetables to further increase the nutritional value or adjust macros. The only downside is you need two normal pans and two huge pans to prepare and mix it.

I forgot
>onions, broccoli, carrots
I don't add tomatoes because I don't like them, and garlic because of garlic breath, but you could

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fucking joke dude, and im dead fucking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fucking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fucking poverty dinner on these boards ever the fuck again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking faggot.

Replying because trips. Not OP but Im fairly confident I can give you his recipe.
Brown ground beef in a pan. Do it in batches so you dont over crowd the pan and boil the beef in its own juices.
Bonus points if you dice up an onion and sautee it with the beef.
Reserve the browned beef in the crock pot on low heat.
Add OPs pasta sauce to crock pot and stir. (Pasta sauce can be substituted with other sauces like adobo, curry, cream of mushroom us your imagination)
Finally cook the rice as per the instructions on the bag/box but undercook it for about 2-3 minutes. Add to the crock pot and let all those ingredients get to know each other for an hour.
Cook the bacon in the same pan you browned the beef in and add it at any point in the process

I was what you called a “power lifter”. Alot of people used to look at me, and they sorta wanted to be like me, a fully 100% beast. I used to tell them look, step one, you go to Kroger and get a gallon of milk. A gallon a day, do my upper cuts. Would you rather have the ability to do 30 sit-ups, or would you rather be able to lift an atlas stone. If you want to be strong you have to comit, it’s a big time commitment. You have to spend atleast 2000$ a year on milk. It was my dream one day to have my own gym, and it was going to be guys only. It was going to be called “guy heaven gym”. You can’t keep doing the same thing, you have to invent new ways of working out, you have to shock the body. I did kickers, I did twisters.

Kill yourself faggot

>meal prep champion
>no vegetables
>bought sauce
>still takes 2 hours
Bruh I take 2 hours to cook a chili, a curry, two types of rice, cornbread, a batch of mushroom risotto, and get a high protein carrot cake and banana loaf made.
I spend 3 hours a week total and make summer rolls, meatballs, and sweet potato/beetroot and toasted seed salad batches. Some things change out through the week but yeah..

any tips for cutting bacon, i never can get it to do right

nice thanks. Just a question, when i sautee it is basically just chucking onions in with the beef? would it not be the same if i just dumped it in to the crockpot at the last two hours? also can you do frozen veggies in the crockpot or should i cook them on the side?
last question, will the rice not turn in to porridge if you cook it for fucking two hours in the crock pot?!

anyways thanks a lot

OP here, you're correct, congratulations

Maine dude, thats just the prices at my local grocery store - I wish it was cheaper but it isn't,

>over $10 a day for that slop
if you don't care about variety or quality just buy a stack of mcchickens and save some money.

OP here, trad wife cooks my evening meals, but I eat this shit for breakfast and lunch all week at work so that she doesn't have to worry about cooking me three meals a day.

thanks

mcdonalds is more like $10 per meal, If I get two triple cheeseburgers and fries , about 1200kcal, thats $10... and I'd also have to drive 20 mins there and back.... So really, its not the same.

>$42
>for 12 meals
Not sure how heavy you are but I only spend $20 a week to get 2200kcal per day. But at the same time, I eat 300g of carbs through rice so I dunno if what I am doing is safe lol

Attached: 1431371710465.gif (400x300, 986K)

put it in the freezer for about 30 minutes. it's easy when it's partially frozen

To be fair, anything can really go in a curry and you can just use a lot of veggies you use in chili in curry, but nice spread user. I've been getting back into comfy stews since its winter here. Just made italian beef but used venison instead. Then I made some chicken tinga and home made tortillas. I still have some tomatoes left and italian sausage so probably going to make pasta fazool. All Came out really well.

Chilis has this 3 items for $10 deal. You get a drink, entree with side, and an appetizer.

retard

I'm over 200lbs, and I work manual labor, currently eating 4000kcal/day.... It's not cheap, and I do choose to eat red meat for 3 meals a day which bumps the price

Yea the rice will probably turn to mush, but that seems like what the recipe is going for anyways. Thats why I said to undercook it. Honestly you can throw it in uncooked if you want a bit more texture. What kind of veggies are we talking about? Frozen bags of peas and carrots? If so, save yourself some money and just give a whole carrot a rough chop and throw it in the cooker after you add the sauce. And to edit my post, cook the bacon first, remove bacon, and sautee the onion in a little bit of that bacon fat for max kcals. Chop the bacon before or after doesnt really matter but probably easier to do before then when its cooked just let it all cool off in the crock pot.

Also, the difference between cooking the onions first and just chucking it in the pot is caramelization. Your going to get a lot more flavor if you cook some of that raw edge off the onion first.

Damn bro I feel you. I used to live in Chicago.

Pathetic post

It's pasta you children

STOP EATING SHIT
I promise you, OP is actually helping you here, his prices are that high because of where he lives. Where I live all of this would cost literally half the price. Don't be shocked when you feel like garbage after eating at chilis and fucking McDonalds

Don't mean to shit on your recipe OP because I'm sure it gets the job done for you but put some vegetables in there at least.

My go to is dividing up an oven tray with tinfoil and cooking different chicken recipes like pic related. Lets me have variety, I can make vegetables while it's in the oven and get a nice batch of brown rice or some tortillas going. Cutting I'll use chicken breast, bulking I'll use chicken thigh, beef or whatever.

Attached: DSC_0340-81.jpg (999x448, 208K)

well that makes sense. Eating twice as much as me per day so it costs a bit more than twice the amount per week

great tip on that bacon and onion cooking.

this recipe will probably be sweet if you just cook the rice on the side and just deal with the burnt rice sticking to the pot afterwards. only downside will be the clean up and multitasking, but your dish won't be a complete mush

Similar recipe that I've been having a lot, £25 or so for about a week's worth of food

>2kg beef
>As much bacon as you want
>Potatoes
>Onions
>Carrots
>Little bit of flour
>Some seasoning/herbs
>Beef stock
>Cheap red wine

These are all the ingredients you need to make a pretty good beef burgundy that has about 70g of protein per serving.

no problem, that does look amazing... I do usually add vegetables but this week I just went full basic mode. To be honest I just wanted to start a thread about something vaguely fitness related.. sick of all the dick size, brap, sniff, tfw no gf threads..

have a good day bro

bump for chef john

2 kilos ground mince
onions/carrrots/garlic/chillis
cannelli beans
3 cans tomatoes
half can bbq sauce
cook mince; take out and drain
cook onions till slightly caramelised and then add grated carrots and garlic; sautee till fragrant
add mince back; let flavours get to know each other
add tomatos; stew for an hour at low with lid on
add beans and whatever veges you want (broccoli and cabbage were my ones for this week)

bing bang boom 4 days food cooked up; delicious

sounds delicious, like something a king would eat.

>draining out good kcals
nice otherwise, also nice numbers

Yea I agree. Just serve it on a bed of rice. Not ideal meal prep but it would taste better.

I dont get rid of all of it; just that if I leave it in it mucks up the stew. Thank you though :)

gibs recipes?

Thanks for the good thread user, I hope you’ve been having a nice day

Attached: B12022ED-250E-44B3-9ED6-E752A01E5D93.jpg (649x891, 160K)

how much do you weigh, 120kg?

white rice is the best carb for bulking
everything else is too satiating or will fuck up your digestive system

meat and rice are the least bloating foods

based world peace poster tearing up this board tonight