Finally find 0NI0NS free eggs

>Finally find 0NI0NS free eggs
>"we supplement their diet with FLAX!"

FUCKING ESTROGENICS!!!

Attached: IMG_3055.jpg (2686x2394, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
nutritionfacts.org/video/estrogen-in-meat-dairy-and-eggs/
journalofdairyscience.org/article/S0022-0302(16)30323-X/fulltext
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dairy milk accounts for about 80 percent of estrogen consumed through the human diet, along with the fact that milk from pregnant cows (which is how all milk products are produced) contains about 33 times as much estrogen as milk from non-pregnant cows

Attached: 1532522554669.jpg (331x167, 6K)

>whey kills gains

i would post sources and references but you'd just label them as vegan propaganda or somehow say it's irrelevant because the author has a foreign name or something. enjoy consuming your Estrogen-Free dairy.

Not that guy but legit curious

id start here ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/ and check out some of the references, theres about 100 diff studies all on diff aspects

such as:
P Regal, A Cepeda, C Fente. Development of an LC-MS/MS method to quantify sex hormones in bovine milk and influence of pregnancy in their levels. Food Addit Contam Part A Chem Anal Control Expo Risk Assess. 2012;29(5):770-9.
A Wise, K O’Brien, T Woodruff. Are oral contraceptives a significant contributor to the estrogenicity of drinking water? Environ Sci Technol. 2011 Jan 1;45(1):51-60.
S Combalbert, G Hernandez-Raquet. Occurrence, fate, and biodegradation of estrogens in sewage and manure. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2010 May;86(6):1671-92.
G Andaluri, R P Suri, K Kumar. Occurrence of estrogen hormones in biosolids, animal manure and mushroom compost. Environ Monit Assess. 2012 Jan;184(2):1197-205.
D J Caldwell, F Mastrocco, E Nowak, J Johnston, H Yekel, D Pfeiffer, M Hoyt, B M DuPlessie, P D Anderson. An assessment of potential exposure and risk from estrogens in drinking water. Environ Health Perspect. 2010 Mar;118(3):338-44.
L Aksglaede, A Juul, H Leffers, N E Skakkebaek, A M Andersson. The sensitivity of the child to sex steroids: possible impact of exogenous estrogens. Hum Reprod Update. 2006 Jul-Aug;12(4):341-9.

then theres this (in b4 ad hominem arguments): nutritionfacts.org/video/estrogen-in-meat-dairy-and-eggs/

its not as cut and dry as people think, its something that each person should invididually research in an unbiased way, and check out the actual studies on pubmed and in journals

Med Hypotheses. 2001 Oct;57(4):510-4.
Is milk responsible for male reproductive disorders?
Ganmaa D1, Wang PY, Qin LQ, Hoshi K, Sato A.
Author information
Abstract
The role of environmental compounds with estrogenic activity in the development of male reproductive disorders has been a source of great concern. Among the routes of human exposure to estrogens, we are particularly concerned about cows' milk, which contains considerable amounts of estrogens. The major sources of animal-derived estrogens in the human diet are milk and dairy products, which account for 60-70% of the estrogens consumed. Humans consume milk obtained from heifers in the latter half of pregnancy, when the estrogen levels in cows are markedly elevated. The milk that we now consume may be quite unlike that consumed 100 years ago. Modern genetically-improved dairy cows, such as the Holstein, are usually fed a combination of grass and concentrates (grain/protein mixes and various by-products), allowing them to lactate during the latter half of pregnancy, even at 220 days of gestation. We hypothesize that milk is responsible, at least in part, for some male reproductive disorders.

PMID: 11601881 DOI: 10.1054/mehy.2001.1380
[Indexed for MEDLINE]

Does bioaccumulated flax even matter?

holy shit just buy eggs from organic farmers at the local farmers market. The proximity of organic food wastes will ensure the chickens are eating good stuff instead of primarily grains.

How hard is raising chikuns?

>eating eggs
>at all
dumbass

Attached: 1544417536957.jpg (600x870, 45K)

Just get your own chickens, can't be that hard to look after it's just a stupid bird

Too busy with work and school and gym and shit.

Also pretty sure they make the area smell terrible.

Eggs are literally a female chicken's period, I don't think you can avoid estrogen

I'm disappointed it took this long for someone to point this out. You dopey shit OP

how about instead of trying to perform the herculean task of de-estrogenizing every single onions-saturated thing you put in your body, why not just androgenize your body by hopping on juice? im sure $40 of roids a month adds up to way less than buying everything hyper-organic and is arguably just as healthy

Because the punishment for injecting yourself with something that might make you immunized to the jews in charge in this country is immediate jailing and forced castration + re-circumcision if you aren't shot on the spot (in your own home)

>retard
>slavic
no surprise there

>t. newfag

Dubious that eating estrogen affects blood plasma levels.

journalofdairyscience.org/article/S0022-0302(16)30323-X/fulltext

> The results of our study demonstrated that consumption of native milk from a pregnant cow did not affect plasma E1 and E2 levels in either sex; uterine weight in females; or testosterone levels and testes and seminal vesicle weights in males. Similarly, we found no changes in the group that received the milk with an added 10ng/mL of E1 and E2. We did observe elevated plasma estrogens in both sexes, increased uterus weight in females, and decreased plasma testosterone levels in males from the group that received milk with an added 100ng/mL of E1 and E2. However, concentrations in the third group exceeded the physiological concentration of milk estrogens by 1,000 times, so it would be extremely unlikely to find such concentrations in native cow milk.

>I'll just call him a newfag, maybe nobody will notice that I'm retarded

Attached: 1518394765098.png (571x618, 59K)

I eat shitloads of onions, milk, and food out of flimsy plastic containers and I have a big hard dick and hairy nipples so gtfo with your psuedoestrogen fake science shilling

>t. newfag

Not hard my mom has them. You need a yard though where they can roam and eat. Gotta be in that garden game then upgrade to chickens. 2-4 is plenty of chickens to feed someone eggs frequently

I want ~8 eggies a day