156 lbs, 5'9. Been working out for a bit over a year now. Do I have good genetic potential, with chest insertions, arms...

156 lbs, 5'9. Been working out for a bit over a year now. Do I have good genetic potential, with chest insertions, arms, abs etc?

Attached: 20181210_171102.jpg (2194x2925, 2.46M)

>5'9
gas

>Unironically using 5'9 and good genetic potential in the same sentence

I'm aware 5'9 is not good. But its possible to have bad insertions while tall just like its possible to have good intentions while short. Hopefully I dumbed it down enough for you.

You have good arms. I am 5'9 with a similar body, don't have the height issues that people here in Jow Forums have, but I also live in south america, so sometimes I am the tallest man in the room.

>5'9
No
>shit chest
No
>flared ribs
No
>elbows you could shank someone with
No
>skinny wrists
No

Yeah you're gonna make it. You have nothing to lose, you cant look worse.

True

C R I S P
R
I
S
P

No you don't. But try it anyway, I guess it's better than staying with this depressing body.

dont you mean dumbed it up?
cus you are small, get it?

>unaware how sentences work

Right, thanks

Arm insertions are excellent, chest insertions aren’t that great, abdominal insertions are pretty good. Just keep lifting no matter any negative bullshit anyone says, we’re all gonna make it.

Thanks for the advice and kind words sir. Still think my ribcage is fucked but gonna keep lifting regardless.

>over a year for this
You look like your diet and workouts are both casual

user I'd kill for that physique right now, albeit scaled up.
This is me rn, started working out about a year ago and have lost 120 pounds. I would probably look like OP if I had a lower bf%

Attached: IMG_0977.jpg (720x1280, 96K)

(also 6'4 215 for reference)

Last year I weighed 116. workout for 2 hours 7 days a week for the last 4 months but been really lazy with nutrition lately, very small appetite.

And if you were the size of a child

that's why I said "albeit scaled up" since gains don't translate over height

You're doing really well man that's crazy. Just keep at it.

rate my insertions please
also how can i get bigger arms to compensate for my rib cage that sticks out a lot. forearms too since i'm a wristlet.
been trying to escape twink mode from about 2 months now gained ~7 pounds.

Attached: PNG image.png (640x1136, 928K)

you need to have at least a hint of visible muscle if we are gonna be able to see your insertions

post height and body

my bad i'll keep working at it though
i thought the bathroom lighting was good enough

120 lbs in a year? Jesus fuck user, congrats