Blood in stool after water fast

any medical anons here?

So two weeks ago I water fasted for two days, and broke my fast with a pretty large meal. After those two days I had pretty bad constipation, and noticed that when I did take a shit it was pretty massive and there was some blood on it. Since then I've been regularly having some blood in my stools, also with some stomach pain and lack of appetite.
Any of you anons had this after fasting? Tbh I'm pretty scared that I have cancer.
I'm really hoping its just a wound and possibly just stress.

Attached: 1543604948275.jpg (750x731, 57K)

You aren't supposed to gorge on food after a long fast, you are supposed to eat small amounts of berries/nuts/oily fish etc to get digestion going again

Shitting blood is always serious. Don't be like me and go to ER asap.

Attached: 1542392699962.jpg (600x600, 113K)

>he fell for the water fast meme
Leave Jow Forums and never come back, we will kill you indirectly.

>2 days
>long fast
Wew laddy

>ER
I've had it for two weeks though. Also its really not much. Wouldn't be able to see it without a flashlight. Did you have something similar?

It was actually a bone broth fast, I suspected that I had leaky gut.

Yeah but I'm an idiot and a glutton

If you have blood in your shit for more than 3 days, go see a doctor. Non negotiable.
Two weeks is a lot, if it was nothing, it should be gone by now. Don't be a fucking idiot and at least get a doctor's appointment.

You're right, I'll make an appointment.

you didnt eat for 2 days then gorged yourself. what you think

The fact that it all happened after that gives me some hope that it isn't cancer.

>shitting blood is always serious

completely untrue

Long enough for your body to be shocked by the rapid introduction of mountains of food

what colour is the blood in your stool?

Bright red. It also had some black spots but I suspect that could be from food like black beans.

>Bright red
that's good, maybe you haven't digested properly and something scratched your colon

Bright red means the blood was fresh and came from near the anus, which means something was cut or you have polyps. It's dark blood that's worrying.

Yeah I hope so. It was like one of the largest shits I ever took.

Well bright red is a better sign, means its fresh and coming out when you go. Dark red means internal

also 2 weeks is bad. get help now

Got an appointment for Monday next week.

good lad, go even if your shit is normal in the next days ok?

Yeah definitely will. Haven't been this anxious in a long time.

I've broken longer fasts (4-5 days) with large quantities of fast food several times and didn't shit blood. OP has asscancer.

you think you have cancer because you fasted and then ate a big ass meal and got constipated and shit big logs. how do you put ur shoes on kid

i regularly do 5-6 day fasts and readjust to food just fine in less than a day, to be fair though, I have probiotics and soup/veg/fruits

retard detected

this, OP probably just has a case of the 'hoids or some shit, fasting doesnt cause blood in your stool.

Could be but it was a really big stool. Also hurt quite a bit to come out.

Is it blood from your digestive tract (black) or localized blood (red)?

Fucking this. Almost word for word what I was going to say. Get the fuck out of my head CIA

It's red. Yet that of colorectal cancer is also red so it's not that positive.

I know, it makes a lot more sense than getting colon cancer at the age of 22. Yet its very hard to find similar cases.

Get yourself checked out user. I had pretty much the same experience as you last year, you don't want to fuck around with blood in the stool.
I got lucky, in my case it was hemorrhoids, which it sounds like is probably the case for you as well, but it's better to get it checked out and know for sure.

Did yours hurt though?

I did a 3 day fast one time when I was a beginner and like a stupid cunt I chowed down on carbs, made me feel so sick

Yes. When a doctor performed an anal exam on me, it was one of the most painful experiences of my life. Shit's are painful too.
On top of that, I experienced a lot of abdominal pain and bloating. The thing that's helped me the most is adding a good deal of fibre to my diet. If I get enough fibre, I don't bleed.

No offense but that's actually a relief to hear. A lot of medical sites are saying that they do not hurt.

Just two days ago I started paying attention to getting my daily fiber intake, so hopefully that'll help in combination with cardio and drinking lots of water.

medical sites are the devil, they'll just make you really paranoid without providing any concrete answers. go see a doctor, Google will just give you anxiety.
another thing that you can do is reduce the amount of red meat and processed grains in your diet. makes bm's a lot less painful

great idea, thanks

Could be from your asshole like literally the hole.I know I did it and when I shit it sucks I bled my parents friend is a doc and told me ill be fine but stop thay shit lol he told me you got a prob if the shit is like black

Yeah could be. Good to hear you're fine though.