No FPH thread? Unacceptable

No FPH thread? Unacceptable.

Attached: 1425864760930.jpg (618x460, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxFa9dnY0QE
youtu.be/sWN13pKVp9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: FatFem.png (497x501, 617K)

These threads are weird and I ain’t no fat nigga

I envision fat people with an inferiority complex posting this degrading shit, sure being fat is unhealthy and repulsive to look at but these threads are pathological as fuck.

MADMAN
youtube.com/watch?v=rxFa9dnY0QE

Attached: 1434249578182-0.png (598x290, 304K)

Screaming

It's more like hating your former self and never wanting to go back

Their reasoning usually goes from
>i was born this way it’s genetics
>exercise is hard
>food just tastes too good I can’t help but eat more
>I’m beautiful how I am I don’t have to be skinny

Willingly being fat with the knowledge that it’s unhealthy and a burden on themselves and those around them is one of the most selfish and lazy things a person can do

Attached: D2B70EE0-F7C3-4FCF-B508-2EE2EF6B4B70.jpg (500x334, 43K)

I think alot of fatties just don't have the knowledge to fix themselves. They know being fat is bad but they're told all kind of contradictory bullshit on nutrition and what to do to lose weight. Add to that that there's overabundance and temptation everywhere, death of standards, culture where personal responsability is abolished and they end up in a situation where odds are heavily stacked against them.

That's why I think it's important to praise and recognize fatties that unfucked themselves on their own and to elevate them as nutrition heroes to show everyone that it's possible to change.

I used to hate fatties but after talking to alot of them at the gym and trying to understand them I feel compassionate.

Based compassionista

more cheese

shes gonna get me!

ahem
FUCK FAT OBESE HUMAN GARBAGE DISPOSALS

Attached: 6F6087D6-0C79-427C-B14E-4EAE8379D8D3.jpg (334x506, 51K)

lmao 2pl8

I think of it this way. I'm a lazy, procrastinating, slacker. Even I can lose weight with a little bit of focus. After I lost weight, and realized how easy it actually is, I feel no sympathy for fat people any more. They're a drain on society, it's 100% in their control, and they refuse to correct it.
youtu.be/sWN13pKVp9s

Attached: 12_obesity_costs_fig2.png (887x574, 325K)

this. a lot of fatties have fat parents & habits from your formative years are hard to break. i do think fatties are gross but would never berate one that's trying to improve

Christ that pic is maddening. I would support kicking fatsos that stay fat off public assistance. Let those benefits go to people who actually need it

>be me
>attended some shitty mandatory presentation
>offered a donut as a consolation gift on my way out
>I pick up that sweet, sugary bundle of empty calories
>dunk it straight into the trash
>the priceless look of mild disbelief on the fat roast and the DYEL on her side behind the table
>mfw

Attached: 7b16b74c2f54e8422f1f7712925d75f226f98b65aa85811e828789d4955c9316.gif (554x400, 120K)

It's not the ones trying to improve. It's the ones who do nothing to improve and play victim. The ones who spend all their energy complaining about clothing costing more, and not trying to look at themselves for what they've become. The ones who let themselves reach a point where they are costing me money for a preventable condition

Dick move but based

Yes because early 20th century had a bunch of fatties walking around cuz they was just borndeded thayt whey.

based asf

>2012
This has to be up further. I work for an insurance company setting up authorizations for Medicaid members and at least 30 percent have an obese diagnosis, at least 50 have diseases or symptoms that are usually related to being overweight.

I was a fat bastard at one point and it was threads like these that helped motivated me to shift the pounds.

I agree, there's a gigantic maze of disinfo that's almost designed to keep fatties right where they started

I eat it for the jellys

Well played Sir.

Attached: 1541135416682 (2).jpg (640x640, 79K)

'Diet' companies don't actually want them to succeed or at the very least only succeed if they are on their program and fail without them

Just say no thanks you autist

I read a kinda sad story about a woman who was really dedicated on weight watchers but never lost weight in months. It turns out their points program doesn’t count fruits and vegetables so they’re a free for all. She realizes she’s been eating 300 more cals than she thought and after learning about CICO began to massively lose weight. It’s just sad she wasted all those months on a program that held her back.

Heckin kekin

Attached: A8F36311-85A4-4C8E-B260-3D05E752BBCA.png (493x394, 215K)

Attached: 1505161491022.webm (320x240, 2.55M)

The sad part about her story is that no one told her to lift. I mean, you should still be able to lose weight with a 300 calorie surplus from fruit of all goddamn things, just don't skip your workouts. So this is just an example of companies preying on the uninitiated.

Not how it works. If someone hands you trash, it should be reasonable to suspect that they wanted it thrown away. Technically, all the people putting the trash in their mouths are the odd ones, what kind of autist puts trash in their mouth? I'm totally not autistic and do not have aspergers and depression and intense loneliness haha

When I see a fatty or an obese fuck in the gym, I am rather content them. I try to support them by keeping myself out of their way or say something nice if I see that fatty frequently.

Outside of the gym, I fucking hate them. Whenever I make a visual contact, I assure they can read my facial expression and body language of disgust.

Based /v/ btfoing a fatty

Attached: 1531851139642.png (1869x2256, 3.61M)

The biggest mistake fatsos make is thinking that weight loss is about working out.

Here to help

Attached: 1544113914120.jpg (1081x1636, 171K)

But this fatso in particular wasn't having problems with her diet apparently, so she must not have been working out

wow that gut must be really warm haha. i sure would hate to rub my face in there haha

BASED BOOMER

Never forget the spic nigger cycle, for it is the cycle of life

Attached: spicnig.png (657x705, 316K)

Recovering fatty here
Thanks for putting into words my exact thoughts. I just fuck it and started walking every morning regardless of how I felt.
I added stuff later but I've lost 15 pounds (6.8kg) since mid October. If any other fatties are reading this, let me tell you something. It almost does take a miracle to start on the correct footing. Before all the shit I do now I tried countless amounts of fad diets and exercise routines.
But the truth of the matter is that it will either happen or you just die a fatty. Make the right choice.

Attached: 1543809508059.jpg (843x453, 66K)

Especially cardio, there's this idea that weight loss is all about the stationary bike and ellipticals.

"Healthy" food is also a culprit, fatties think that because they eat salads they will automatically lose weight. They don't know there's more calories in an avocado than a snickers candy bar.

Wow, haha posting to that huh?
>Haha

Attached: serveimage.jpg (463x600, 84K)

Or when they eat salad they just drench it in dressing. They think healthy means not meat or fatty foods but too dumb the realize that excess calories will result in fat regardless if it's from carbs, protein, or fats.

>and I thought they smelled bad on the outside

The smell is exquisite ,lol

Attached: serveimage (2).jpg (634x419, 43K)

Attached: 7FCA114F-6CC6-4D00-A6A7-C15BBF123C99.jpg (563x503, 29K)

I was pretty sure it was an ice cream van he/she pulled out the packages

Imagine the doctors who have to dissect things like that to learn more about redundant placebos for these preventable conditions

I watched this fat cunt get a salad, eat all the meat and cheese and salad dressing, and then brag about how healthy she's trying to be because she "ate a salad for lunch." Fuck these people

haha imagine the smell

>my body is not your body
Thank G-d.

I gotchu bro

Attached: Beautiful Specimen Of A Whale.jpg (1024x1330, 266K)

Boyz I just ate 2 kilos of steamed veggies.

I poured a bunch of stevia into the mix so it tastes like candy

FAT FUCKS BTFO AHAHA

dumping

Attached: ProbBecauseSheWoudntFitThroughTheDoor.png (1113x737, 725K)

tess cookiemunster lies about her weight, it's pathetic really. she's EASILY 350, not 280. Any bros agree?

Attached: she claims to be only 280 pounds at 5'5.jpg (634x798, 58K)

>people

Attached: wrong.jpg (250x250, 12K)

if you fall for what (((they))) tell you then you deserve what you get.

dumping, I got hundreds, been collecting since I was 16

Attached: ButterballAndTheBabyWhalePod.jpg (697x795, 464K)

I just moved my entire collection on my computer so why not

Attached: AngrilyEatingInThePool.jpg (1065x916, 492K)

Attached: Bride Of Jabba.jpg (640x640, 77K)

who else getting high tho?

Attached: cant even STAND UP for your rights KEK.jpg (639x708, 176K)

never fuck a hamplanet Jow Forums I can only imagine the horrors

Attached: choose the fleshlight bro.jpg (850x539, 112K)

Attached: DidntKnowSnorlaxWasADoctor.jpg (1080x1492, 820K)

Attached: ImaCallTheZooTheElephantEscaped.png (716x598, 772K)

Attached: IDidn'tKnowCowsUsedPhones.png (499x563, 219K)

I am a nurse who periodically takes care of 450lb+ people. Let me tell you, it's gross. Like you can't even understand. Reaching inbetween their folds to clean them is disgusting. You can get nearly elboy deep in fat sweaty piss soaked thighs before you can even wipe their ass or vagina. Some of the people haven't even been able to wipe themselves in years. Don't even get me started on thier loser boyfriends who do everything for them. It's fucking sick man..

Late but based

based >people poster

is it her bellybutton?

you mad, white boi?

Attached: 1515202286737.jpg (1280x1280, 265K)

Mirin the triceps gains

Attached: 1515111211411.jpg (715x795, 60K)

I don't understand these. If she's really a doctor she should've received a proper education. Why deny the effects of obesity on health? I feel like that could potentially lead to someone suing for malpractice for ignoring the obvious signs or a fat patient. Also
>like to eat ice cream after going to the gym
Why, surely she doesn't like going there and making herself overly aware of how unfit and disgusting she is compared to actual healthy people, why stuff your face with ice cream afterwards, defeating the very purpose of going?

thin privilege is not being mistaken for a planet carrying a midget on your back

Attached: she looks like two people.jpg (485x703, 155K)

The sad life of my obese roommate who I'll probably have to call an ambulance for one day.

>cooks about once every two weeks
>usually previously prepared meat with side of veggies
>"because carbs are bad" he tells me
>rest of the time will solely eat take-out or snacks, for every meal of every day
>regular meals include a large bag of chips, a meat-only footlong, one or multiple large bowl(s) of carbs (pasta, potatoes)
>owns a gym membership
>hasn't gone in months
>when he does it's just the one time for about a half hour
>regularly tells me he should do better
>I affirm this and know that he knows how to
>never changes

Attached: KangQueenAndPrincess.jpg (1366x768, 168K)

>eat a salad for dinner for a week
>"why am i still fat it must be genetics"
>go back to eating shit and say that eating healthy won't help you
Fuck fat people

Attached: YOUSUREABOUTTHAT.jpg (394x395, 41K)

>fat lard hands your donut
>know you shouldn't be eating empty junk but don't want to "be a dick"
>holding donut with the tip of your thumb and index finger as to not dirty your petite hands, you utter a slight "t-thanks..." before walking out, still daintily holding the donut
>throw it away out of sight as to not offend anyone

Attached: NoHoney,You'reFatterANDUglierThanMe(;.jpg (400x485, 59K)

YOU JEALOUS WHITE BOI?

Attached: Where da wite wimin at.webm (372x526, 1.28M)

Attached: YouCouldPlayCheckersOnHerAss.jpg (450x600, 208K)

She's triggering the camera with her lower hand you can use peace fingers to trigger cellphone camaras

still dumping

Attached: why chicken alfredo tho.jpg (750x779, 316K)

I like to imagine that every poor bastard getting torn to shreds on the beaches of D-Day got to have 1 final glimpse into the future of America right before he died, and this was what he saw.

Attached: Gods Gracious Gift To Me.webm (500x280, 2.75M)

>thick in all the places = thick in all the right places

technically she's not wrong she's just thick in the wrong places as well

>tipping the cup
>cup has straw
children surely are animals

>standing is an admirable feat

Attached: oh lawd he comin.webm (360x640, 2.7M)

holy shit, is the yellow stuff all fat?

Attached: 1537586911262.jpg (1536x2560, 1000K)

oh lawd he comin

>literal pig trotters

Attached: 1543810493943.jpg (400x960, 41K)

So fatties can't do any serious research and deduce actual advice from bullshit snake oil scams.
>fatties are stupid
The stereotype holds

Attached: fat falls.webm (480x480, 2.55M)

that cat has seen things we can never imagine, what IS that hanging down anyway

Attached: 1536475611198.jpg (2000x1000, 726K)

based burger doctor helping to kill off fatties

Attached: 1541084315261.jpg (640x341, 22K)

Attached: HUH.jpg (620x640, 78K)

Welcome

To jurassic fat

Attached: received_261344811199476.jpg (604x453, 33K)