What pre-workout does Jow Forums use?

What pre-workout does Jow Forums use?

Attached: 1544324108784.webm (640x800, 1.82M)

black coffe pre mid and post workout

haha imagine if she let out a big one right in his face haha

Food

Wake up at 3:30AM, jerk myself off until I want to cum, but don't, then I go lift.

haha imagine if she had just taken a shit and didn't wipe all the way haha so it mixed with the pool water and soaked all her panties haha so when the guy stuck his face in her ass his face would be smothered with shit juice haha

that would be crazy haha

20mg Adderall

Why are burgers so fucking degenerate?

I wanna see what happens next. Does he get /blacked/?

My GFs braps, they work wonders

sweet potato and tuna

I'm the guy with his face in her ass

Attached: findingnemo.webm (640x360, 2.6M)

haha yeah lol

you aight white boy

>sweet potato
Enjoy your mercury poisoning

chained nutritioin off the hook, flavours hit you like a truck, generously loaded with shit and is extremely good value

God I wish that was me.

LIT gummy worm flavor. 1.5 scoops 30-45 minutes before lifting

Attached: lit preworkout gummy worm.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Anyone tried Omar Isuf's preworkout, is it any good?

>ay ay white boy dont do that

I love mixed girls

Pineapple upside down cake Lit. It’s pretty great

I had the Mountain Dew one and it was good. I just end up drinking a kroger energy packet 30 minutes before workout. I didn't feel any difference between the kroger stuff and the LIT stuff. I probably have a high tolerance for caffiene at this point as I have a kroger energy packet in the morning every day.

N-sane

>tfw never going to experience anything like this
Why was I even put on this earth? If you think about it the odds of me even existing as a conscious human being must be like winning the lottery 100000 times in a row. Of course I had to be unlucky enough to win.

Attached: image.png (1600x857, 1.59M)

I take a big ol whiff of some stinky feet

Thank God for black girls. Not even joking.

Attached: tumblr_peh6wknuEn1tvs1je_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 170K)

Why are you such a negative bitch?

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Pre kaged, rly nice

Don't fuck with preworkout. Most people abuse it and start to rely on it, then after awhile you've trained yourself to need it just to feel "normal".

Trust me your gains will be so much better if you lower your caffeine tolerance as much as possible, then just drink a cup of coffee before lifts. No caffeine on rest days.

Jack 3d if you can get it.
You can find some guts still dealing it, but they're getting rarer. The government is secretly accumulating it to reignite dead stars.

even if you did get into that situation its safe to say you'd just sperg out and make it weird and awkward anyway.

BLOOD RUSH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 76023B18-727D-43A8-8334-9E84D113879C.png (1000x1000, 1.01M)

Pure Creatine hydrocloride

Where. Tell me now.

As if the dude in the video didn't

I'm a fucking Citrus FIEND so I get up at like 5AM and chow down on Tangerines, Pineapples, and sometimes Strawberries because their one of the best fruits around.

>their
fuck I'm retarded!

The point of some pre-workouts user is to boost your pump and promote blood flow and increase endurance. You wanna explain how gains are superior by just drinking coffee?

Attached: 1543639560888m.jpg (1024x758, 89K)

BigBrother >

What are you, a fuckin cat?

Attached: B8BB9B9A-04E6-4B79-90B9-0FD33520478E.jpg (499x494, 139K)

I've seen this multiple times, is there more to this?

Or a sauce

God what a loser

Attached: Screenshot_20181123-062526.png (720x1280, 606K)

Hi deer can you open up your cloth

Attached: 1539393263791.png (652x1224, 425K)

he cute

>dude is drunk or high
>sticks his face into twerking qt thot's brapper
>he loves it
>she loves it
>black qt in the background loves it
>some nog gets jelly and pulls him away
Who really sperged there?

based

2 scoops about 20-30 minutes before workout

Attached: 81a3t30UfCL._SY550_.jpg (346x550, 45K)

Let me be honest here, I’m not good looking but I have a girlfriend who does pic related.
She’s also a picky bitch and can’t suck dick worth a shit and she won’t do anal. She was a virgin when I met her and I fully believe it.
I’m not attracted to her any more really but I’m attached to her because I see her as family and I would betray myself , my principles, and a person I love if I left her.

Its truly exhausting when she tries to have sex with me, while I ask her and push her off, while I really just want to be able to go on tinder and fuck sluts whenever I want.

But I won’t get to live a dual life, even if I tried. Do you want commitment and easy sex with hot girls, user? Because you can’t really have both , not unless you’re chad.

I’m trapped in a sexual prison

Most girls can't suck dick. Find yourself a pocket faggot bro who will suck and swallow and won't tell anyone about your shameful, degenerate liaisons

You watched the wrong webm amigo

My bad, >tfw no black gf is just too strong today.

I mix together by hand:

5g creatine
5g l-citrulline
5g beta alanine (not all at once - split throughout the day)

Mix in water and chug it to wash down two fat caffeine pills. Way cheaper and more effective than ANY over the counter product.

dont give up, user.

Attached: 1542532853682.gif (500x460, 634K)

hahahahgahahaa what a dyel

hhahaha ikr can't believe that twink is going to get his dick sucked by a qt haha

This webm make my nofap really difficult !
I knew where that shit was going to it took me all my might to shut it down

BREEEEH

Eat, then 30minuta nap, usually after work.
Then coffee and simple carbs.

Also she kinda look like a QT who could have done that to me if God weren tt so hard on me
>tfw still think about her kiss

Attached: 1543481958928.png (1280x715, 782K)

or find a black girl, it's a little less gay

I was telling him what he should do, not what I'd do. I'm still looking for my qt black gf

oh boy

Attached: 1441825127954.jpg (316x289, 33K)

what a thirsty fucking bitch jesus christ man

"Oh man I'm so unlucky or that could have been me"

Keep believing it's bad luck, best way to make sure it never ever happens.

It's always bad luck. Our entire life is written for us when we are born; In the first 18 months of life our mother has ultimate control of how the rest of our life and personality will develop. You have very little chance of ever resolving the psychological damage done if she is a shitty mom.

Infant individuation and mental growth is a fascinating subject.

trips checked

>I'm fated to be a fuck up incel so why bother trying? XD
>none of it is my fault
>personal responsibility? Never heard of it

More like first 7 years, after that its still possible to change but slow

i don't even feel 3 scoops of C4/hyde anymore but i do 2 anyway. it's probably the equivalent of drinking embalming fluid so i'm looking forward to becoming immortal

That reptilian tongue tho

Attached: 1544213276566.gif (260x291, 2.6M)

It's a dude.

Free will is unscientific

Don't talk to me, loser. If you're going to bitch about science then post a peer-reviewed studying denying the existence of free will... Oh wait, you can't.

That's the worst excuse I've ever heard. It does not have "ultimate control", the studies merely suggest that early emotional connection gives a child slightly better chances to fare well socially. It doesnt control shit, and it has absolutely no bearing on your ability to make a fucking decision and learn what you need later. You're in a bad situation socially as a grown ass man, and what you do is blame your mother for not loving you enough as an infant. And you KNOW change is possible, it's even VERY LIKELY if you put your time into improving yourself. People change all the time, from ultra losers to chads, from poor to rich and nowadays even from MALE to FEMALE and vice versa. Even mentally scarred trannies manage to make changes to become a sucessful member of society as a different sex. I know people who grew up as orphans in the system, a girl who was abused from childhood and a son of a junkie mother who gave him sleeping pills when he was a baby because she couldnt deal with crying. They are no worse off than anyone else today, even when they have good reason to be. One of them is a CEO of an electric company. And YOU blame your neckbeard life on your mother not hugging you enough as a baby. Fucking unreal, I don't have the disgust reaction image strong enough for this, someone help me out

This is the best I have, sorry user.

Attached: 1526348612586 (1).gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Uhh... is this rape?

Probably not, he's probably just playing. Otherwise, yes it is although nobody would give a shit. Trust me

Men can't be raped, you misogynist shitlord

It doesn't take a lot. Physics is deterministic. Quantum mechanics is random, but deterministic. Post a peer-reviewed studying indicating somewhere the logical possibility of freedom arises, you're the one making the claim.

Dubs for truth, btw

Coffee

>you're the one making the claim.
That's you. You claimed free will is unscientific and I asked you to provide authoritative support for your position. Instead you gave me your brainlet opinion. Just support your position with a source.

>No, you.

You both have to define your terms. What exactly do you mean by "free will"?

>y-you can't say no u even if it's apropros
Fuck off nigger. I don't have to define anything because I'm not the one who took this from Jow Forums banter to autistic scientific argument. I just want to see him support his cope with facts since that's where he wants to take it.

Fuck i feel lonely

Attached: 1543468450728.gif (269x164, 1.33M)

Just saying free will means different things to different people. You could both be arguing the same point and not know it if you're not even going to bother explaining what free will is even supposed to mean.

I don't think you realise that I don't give a single fuck about this at all, I'm just calling out his dumb claim. He wanted to come in and win an argument by appealing to authority so I just asked him to provide that authority. No need to read into it further.

You say free will exists. That is a positive claim. You have the burden of proof. Retarded nig G er

That's boring. You're boring.

Total Rush 2.0

I only take PWO on leg day
Pic related is best for beginners

Attached: 11351675-1574620647650377.jpg (960x960, 24K)

The original claim was that fate exists. That's the positive claim. Silly cunt lmao

Fucking savage

currently taking ecy to start off the day, once a day

Cup of strong coffe and a quick prayer to Zyzz, Bugez, Piana and Bloatlord.

ripp3d, plus citrulline malate, beta alanine, HMB and some electrolytes.

bestality is illegal here

Attached: 1529685417943.jpg (538x645, 130K)