The end of the SS program

I'm living plateaus on SS, it's been 3 month, now I want to look good, but still move heavy stuff and progress on them.
What program does volume work for big muscles and still makes you stronger on the big lifts?

Attached: 1543718893922.jpg (556x989, 99K)

You can tailor almost any program to focus on both strength and hypertrophy, they don't need to be exclusive. In fact some hypertrophy often helps with strength, flies are great for chest to teach you to actually engage your pecs properly during heavy bench

Do something like phul or ppl or whatever

ss for 3 more months

wtf is that white thing a dil do????

full house checked for the truth

GZCLP is more balanced than SS, has more volume and you can add the assistance you want.

earpod

I'm high as fuck and I died laughing at this

Attached: 1518019319726.jpg (258x245, 12K)

What about greyskull lp

I'm considering SL5x5/GSLP and similar as SS derivatives. If you stall on SS, likely the issue will persist. GZCLP progress weekly and instead of taking 10% of the weight, propose you doing more sets with less reps until singles, before resetting the weight. To me, made a lot of sense.

took me a minute to understand what was going on here

please share

That thot knows.

T E S T B O O S T

it is the string from a tampoon, those things dangle out of the meat hole so that the chick can drag the flithy rag out, without having to go to the doctor. A forgotten tampoon up there can cause sepsis

it looks like her leggings split and her pussy is exposed and there's a tampon in her pussy. is that correct?

Don't do this
Switch to another program as fast as you can, otherwise you will waste months stalling.

So far, Madcow 5x5 is allowing for me to progress pretty quickly while still putting on muscle. Add 3 assistance exercises max for best results

clearly a shopped photo, since no sane woman would actually put in a tampon without underwear and then go work out.

your dad would

>women
>sane

That picture is a screenshot from a video you tool

I made more strength gains and built a better looking body doing PPL.

How do you manage the weight increase on ppl? Weekly and only on the main lifts?

imagine going up to her and biting out the tampon with her teeth and then eating her blood vagina ha

would you remove her teeth first? or bend her body around?

And why am I not currently masturbating to this video?

Same quiestion here

kekked

Because you are on nofap, dont do it

PPLxPPLxPLS! Stop bickering!

DESU I re-started lifting a PP variant of SS, doing 5x5 instead of 5x3 and not squatting every damn day. Not only am I more consistent but still seeing linear progression and the increase in volume is adding some nice gains I didn't have before on 5x3 where 6 months in I still looked like a DYEL twink.

Yeah I forgot I have shitty days after faping

Attached: 599d564a94ff5_Doomguy1.jpg (488x488, 43K)

>I re-started lifting a PP
Yeah I bet you lift a lot of those

What's a good ppl routine?

Sucking my fucking dick:

Pulling it out
Pleasuring it
Lapping up the juice

based

Man I love that dank raw meat smell of a pussy on the rag

Post video

Attached: 1542764593391.jpg (627x582, 53K)