Help

Help.

>tfw gains alone cant get you women

Attached: Screenshot_20181210-202134.png (380x676, 56K)

Specially when you're autistic

It's like you aren't even trying

Manga should be your guilty pleasure
Guilty pleasures arnt meant to be shared bro

Should have replied to "sup" with "looking for something to get into tonight" and if she gave any question asking what you were looking for you should have said something along the lines of "something like you" you dumb fuck.

"Uh hi"
Then proceeds to talk about... MANGA LMAO
THIS GUY IS A WEEABOO

Attached: image.png (681x602, 495K)

if youre autistic just go full on sperg and ask em to fuck straight away.

This if you can't get there in a subtle way might as well just show your cart homie.If she says yes she is most likely a trashy slut tho

Ask her what she is doing. Don't bring up weeb shit unless she is a geek chick. If she's a shallow social media type, then talk about shallow shit and celebrity crap.

Dude you fucked up. Woman don't want to hear about your mangoes, that's what men are for

I may only have a 100lb ohp, but I'll never be as autistic as you.

next time try:
-Kinda bored. DTF?

user c'mon, sperg out after you're balls deep
are u even trying man

>really bored rn
best way to butcher a conversation

autism.

i saw your post on /a/ faggot fuck off

then just walk away.

Salvaging time
>AHHH
Well, I do enjoy girls gasping in short breaths but maybe I could be closer to you first. Where are you?

I’m just kidding, I’m really just drawing some calligraphy

Whenever girls say Ahhhh on tinder I just say Ehhhh back and it works 100% of the time. Trust me.

Should have told her your lifting stats while you were at it

was talking to a girl and got a few messages going, asked if she was free this week and nothing for a few hours

she bail on me or is it usual for convos to go silent for a while?

It works though.

Attached: Screenshot_20180911-194623_Tinder.jpg (1080x654, 106K)

>what’s that
It’s over, bro

Attached: A1D5B03F-40AF-4993-A0B6-BC5BD9602195.jpg (300x250, 31K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180911-194639_Tinder.jpg (1080x1279, 99K)

>totally not shopped

Attached: Screenshot_20180912-215930_Tinder.jpg (1080x672, 114K)

oh nonononononono

>t. Bitter virgin
File name, loser.

Attached: Screenshot_20180911-194435_Tinder.jpg (1080x1369, 143K)

>match with a qt
>meet up don't spill my spaghetti
>bond over coffee (she's a basic white girl, I blend my own as a hobby)
>take her back, fuck pretty hard
>notice she has a tattoo on her back
>after sex
"You have a tattoo, on your back"
>she's cleaning up and shit
>asks me if I like it or something
>i hate tattoos tho
"You'd have looked better without it. Shame."
>she gets mad
>i tell her to get the fuck out of my apartment
>she just kinda stands there for a while then starts crying

I fucking hate Tinder

What the hell do you look like bro
My god living life as a Chad is easy

Attached: 1516188753013203546854.png (468x502, 336K)

>no one could possibly change a filename
you fucking moron

It's real, kike. You don't have to admit it if you don't want to.

and you fucked none of them congrats

Wrong.

Look if anything it's about realizing people are ephemeral and inconstant, context is only found in chance encounters between passerby. Stop caring about how people see you all the time - it is gray and dust and nothing. Just be comfortable in your own fucking skin for once. You're stuck with yourself forever, bud.
How do you expect anyone else to want to be with you if you can't even stand yourself?

Once you've got that figured out you won't need help. Truthfully, nobody needs help. C'est la vie, this is growing my friend.

I look like a normal guy. What do you want me to say?

>How do you expect anyone else to want to be with you if you can't even stand yourself?

Not that guy, but don't you see how it's the other way around? No one wants to be with me, therefor I cannot stand myself.

>Look if anything it's about realizing people are ephemeral and inconstant
idk if that has anything to do with what you're saying and i find most people predictable if you know them well enough

post your tinder profile bro, obvs censor your eyes or some shit but no one is going to try to track you down

Believe me when I say I've felt those feelings user. I've been where you were, I've been really really dark places. I know sometimes you just can't see any advice being useful. And I'm going to tell you nothing I say is very useful; it has to come from you. If it doesn't come from you, it won't do anything. Ruminate for a while, engage yourself. Spend time thinking. If it doesn't come to you then it will - until it does all I can say is sadness and pain are as much alive as anything else - live now. There are so many lives you will experience, so much out there this is vibrant and alive, 14 billion years of dumb luck - and sadness and pain and depression and darkness are a part of it, inseparable.

>tfw 27 year old khv but have pretty big dick
>tfw i could never make a tinder and get asked for a dick pic and have her want to bang me because im too ugly and aspie to get matches in the first place

make your tinder profile your dick then retard

Mine is nothing special. I don't know why they respond to me like that.

Attached: Screenshot_20180912-215751_Tinder.jpg (1079x1067, 376K)

Be my muscletwink bf

>RCAF pilot is the CAF
rip bro

Shqiptar?

Yeah.

Something like 40% of people between 18 and 30 have tattoos. Im certain its even higher with females. Pisses me off to desu

bro, no... not letting this slip through the cracks this is terrible

alpha savage af

Of course you're a pilot. That instantly pulls you up orders of magnitude higher than the other guys.
t. virgin infanteer

>pilot
literally the most pussy magnet of pussy magnet jobs

you wanna know how to make an albanian omelette? well first you have to steal two eggs..

Be careful how you piss them off man, you don’t want them pulling that fake rape shit man

Attached: 74846985.jpg (914x1091, 80K)

you think I give a fuck about rape?
put me under pressure, we'll see what gives

>”oh isn’t Albania in Greece heheheeh”
>”yeah sure”

Tinder sluts put out but god are they stupid

Somebody's gonna catch a rape charge.

Funny shit though.

>showing that you are albanian
>actually being proud of being albanian
Their IQ per capita is 20 points lower than the rest of Europe. Even worse than some nigger countries.

I hate when they get some tiny tattoo just to fit in and completely rule themselves out of being a decent mother

>albanian
you could fuck a million girls, but one day I will fuck many girls too, and you will still be albanian

i know this thread is bait because these messages are over a year old and same profile but

Attached: 1527092345908.png (437x431, 209K)

>pilot
>AND T-Swift
you're a damn liar if you didn't know what you were doing. Stop LARPing

The fuck, nigger? You went to UNC Chapel Hill?

You're a degenerate piece of shit; sex is for after marriage

Talk about her.always talk about them. Ask them about themselves

Fuck off, D&C kike.

Cope.

>Stop caring about how people see you all the time
>Just be comfortable in your own fucking skin for once. You're stuck with yourself forever, bud.
>How do you expect anyone else to want to be with you if you can't even stand yourself?

This is all generally great life advice and one should embrace and apply it, but the world, and how people treat others is not equal (not that it should be, either). Especially when it comes to things like first impressions and dating I feel like it's fair to look at it like if you were doing a race, and each guy was placed at a different place along the track. You can be a better runner, you can give it your all, maybe even take shortcuts, but there are just gonna be some guys who started so close to the finish line that it doesn't really matter what your do, you are never gonna finish with a better time.

I'm not trying to be a defeatist or saying for people to not even try, but it's just foolish to not recognize that two people can do the same thing and receive different reactions.

Even I'm not this autistic

these are all fake girls get hit with this shit all day it doesn't work they assume you are just fucking girls all the time and they get grossed out about STDs

aww cute id respond enthusiastically

get a load of this guy

I never said anything to the contrary. I'm not saying follow my steps and get girls, and I'm sure as hell not saying take my advice because it's what separates you from Chad.

I'm saying none of this is all that important. Think about how surreal this all is for a second. How if you let the universe do its thing eventually we get to a point where millions upon billions of random meetings, dumb coincidences, and just sheer fucking luck weave some interconnected web of some cosmic plotline. Honestly, I don't even like Tinder all that much, when there's so much that could just happen if you were receptive and took the bull by its fucking horns.

Go after whatever woman you want whenever you want, be whoever you want - be everything you want. Talk to people while they're eating, be fucking rude, walk up to some cute girl across the street and ask what kind of music she likes. Next time you're buying something from the grocery store, strike up a conversation with the cashier. Hold up the line for five fucking minutes. What does it matter? Do it. Smile at people you don't know. Make flirtatious eye contact with girls way out of your league. Run red lights. Drive on the wrong side of the road. Don't fucking walk through a snowstorm and come to find out you never left a single fucking footprint.

>ladies you are looking good tonight

What if you get married only to find out your sexually incompatible with your partner, this is a real thing btw

>RCAF
>north carolina
huh

Thanks, needed to hear this.