What kind of body can you get with just body weight training? How bout this? Also...

What kind of body can you get with just body weight training? How bout this? Also, does anyone have the infographic with all the bodyweight exercise progressions by difficulty?

Attached: daniel-craig-chest[1].jpg (585x590, 68K)

nah pic related is pretty much the limit. Your arms won't get big, and you won't get that chiseled (from your pic).

Attached: pns.jpg (765x939, 92K)

bait

not b8 im being serious. Do you even know who that is?

I know this is bait, but dips, chin-ups, and handstand push-ups build arms.

not me
but not bait :) chinups and dips require equipment

OP didn't say no equipment. He said bodyweight.

if you are going to buy equipment you might as well get a fucking barbell

>Pull-up bar is like $15
>Dip stand is like $55
Barbell, weights, bench, power rack pushes $1000. Compare that to $70.

you can get a barbell and two 45s for less than 70$ you absolute retard. Doing cleans and dead combos would be better.

Wrong.

>has never used craigslist
>buys all his equipment directly from the jew

Body from just bodyweight training

Attached: 1498697602855.jpg (1019x1280, 87K)

Why would u buy shit for bw u stupid fucking mongs, go to a park and work out on the bars there instead of buying a fucking pull-up bar

You can't afford a $15 doorway pullup bar?

Wrong and you need to buy more weight to progress.

No need when there's a pull-up and dip bar playground 200 meters from my apt

not everybody has a place they can work out 200 meters from their apt

you can get a pretty big and ripped body just doing body weight exercises, although if you coupled it with twice weekly weight rainign can get an even bigger body.

this guy is bullshit, if you eat hearty and be sure to push yourself you can achieve a maximal natty body. dont fall for the Jow Forums incel propaganda

t. someone who boxed in the Navy (american) and did body weight and boxing training and still mogged pure weight lifters

Attached: 1506983727932.png (1600x900, 1.92M)

>doesn't include legs
Classic bodyweight training move

Attached: images (4).jpg (250x248, 11K)

I think that's doable with proper bodyweight progressions.

enjoy your shit-tier equipment

This kind of body.

Attached: DSC_7639.jpg (292x651, 23K)

Easily if you actually do progressions. Might need some dumbells for chest isolation and a couple things but otherwise yeah you can do a lot with a pullup bar and some gymnastics rings.

>your arms won't get big
I got to 18" on chinups and pullups and tricep extensions(bodyweight extensions)
This whole idea that you NEED external weights in order to make any gains is ridiculous, you have control over your body, much more than you think.
Your genetics aren't so pathetic that your arms can't grow big by moving weight that is derived from your own body.

Here you go OP, god speed.

Attached: 1539702100142.jpg (2481x6600, 1.79M)