Home Sauna

>bought barbell
>bought 450 lbs in plates
>bench and rack/stands are next
>only thing I will be missing from my gym is a sauna

Do any of you lads steam at all at home? How do you do it? My house's water heater isn't good enough to get a good steam going for very long. A sauna is literally the only thing from my gym that I use and don't own.

Attached: chalkybooty.png (604x605, 565K)

have you considered a far infrared sauna?

you get the benefits of the heat without the overbearing steam in your lungs. plus, no water bill or mildew issues

i like to dutch oven myself whenever I'm laying in bed

a sauna is not a steam room

same

You need a purpose built room or shed for a sauna as well as a heater. I hope you weren't planning on steaming up your bathroom with hot water and calling it sauna. Not only is that not true sisu, but you will turn your home into a mold place

Attached: 1521707009095.jpg (736x1103, 124K)

>he doesn't have a sauna

Attached: 4dcde945.png (357x337, 47K)

Coed sauna at the gym. Should I try, anons?

this
literally howling at saunalets

Attached: 1430814088478.jpg (960x638, 54K)

How the fuck did those hand prints get on there? At that orientation you'd have to be below her and smack her ass.

I fucking love this maymay. What's it called again?

boasd pervidin spurdo nao

there are sauna tents. can even carry em with you on your back, build them up somewhere nice like at a lake and steam away. then jump into the cold water. rinse. repeat. become huge due to test.

spurdo spärde + germanic race theories

Put a radiant heater in a clothstorage and close all holes.

Attached: IMG_20171214_153608.jpg (1920x1078, 89K)

i got u

Attached: 1542304810960.gif (300x214, 2.58M)

vitun homo :DDD kannattaako asia siä perseeseessä vitun apina :DDD

Call your local home depot or equivalent and explain your situation, they will quote you a price with installation. Do your numbers and call around local people, see what's cheaper/safer and get it done. Was coming up with this so hard for you?

Mum and dad have one at a two of the houses. They are like properly made and installed. I know you can get pretty small one man ones that are small and comfy

Going with mom to the sauna is weird as you grow up.

I rent a home right now, no additional structures allowed. I know how to build and insulate a cuckshed, but I cannot do that here.
This is honestly the caliber of sauna I am looking at.

Attached: man of culture.jpg (748x448, 46K)

BRRRAAAAAAAPPFFFPFHFPHFHHHFHFHPH

mum stopped coming in at the same time when I was like 6-7
before that I had no concept that there would be something odd about it.

not OP but going to look this up. i own a house and live alone. have some homegym stuff but have a good regular gym close by. years ago went to a ymca and did really enjoy the sauna. maybe i can make a 1-man version.

You can buy proper 900x900mm sauna packages that you build inside your bathroom. takes no more space than a tub.
you need good ventilation in your showerroom though

My bathroom is tiny as fuark. Knees hit the bathtub when I'm taking a shit.