Someone had to say it

Someone had to say it.

Attached: 1544330554241.jpg (626x713, 44K)

(((Gold[[[berg]]])))

honestly... completely correct

>there are good people and bad people
honestly the most brianlet level thinking possible

>i'm an opinion columnist for NPC daily
is there a more worthless career path than this? literally your whole job is just writing shit that doesn't matter. literally useless.

Makes sense. Most of the trumpets I know are assholes (politics aside).

Hanging with lefties might be annoying occasionally but hey, at least they're nice

not fitness

>Goldberg

Attached: 1488249878824.jpg (356x600, 83K)

Attached: ItsAfraid.jpg (1156x1180, 202K)

every damn time

Attached: 7f5.jpg (500x500, 33K)

>Hanging with lefties might be annoying occasionally but hey, at least they're nice
you have never been to SF

Every. Fucking. Time.

Oh wait I am on Jow Forums, i thought I hit the wrong tab.

They're all assholes

Every
fucking
time

Happy hannukah

If she thinks this then 50% of the voting populace are bad people and shes in trouble. Wait till we put her in a camp and ask her what she thinks of us

Thats a pretty asshole thing of you to say
You support trump?

They’re bold enough to stand up and have an opinion on how best to conduct society. The means of doing this differ tremendously, unfortunately. The left wants absolute equality of outcome and to press down privileged classes (white men mainly). The right wants muh good, powerful, smart white people to stay relevant at all costs. Neither side wants to actually discuss the merits of the other side and talk about the red pills on IQ, degeneracy, mounting national debt, the factors that will lead to disintegration of a nation and its ideals, etc. The left can’t expect to be right in extending limitless altruism at any cost to low IQ migrant classes. The right ought not expect to be right in protecting the right of wealthy politicians and patricians to hoard wealth and seek the destruction/ disintegration of inferior classes/races. At some point both sides are wrong. You can’t please everyone, so who should you please? What is right and what is wrong? What is a personal abuse? What is a breach of human rights? What is an abuse of a citizen’s rights? What is the greater good?

Who the fuck knows, and how will we all ever agree

/fitness/

Also not wanting to accelerate the large scale movement of brown non-english speaking people on top of your own community isn't evil, but the people who are obsessed with fetishizing non-white people and displacing the ebil trump supporters might be.

not anime

You Jews, you lose

>those square brackets emphasizing the classic jew suffix

Topkek

I dont support anyone
I think the left and right extremes are overblown. Loud voices on both sides, but very few people really side with either political view. Some right ideas are great, some left ideas are great. Local government is all that matters. That's where you'll find the only reasonable candidates because they dont need massive corporations or lobbyists behind their campaign trails

What does this have to do with Jow Forums?

>claims to support noone
>spouts libertarian platform

I know you like to think youre some level headed centrist that is above everyone else and maybe you are at the very least aware of the retardation of a bi partisan system, but dont sit here and bullshit me that you dont support anyone

Attached: 1539980185665.jpg (433x427, 86K)

Yes, this is 4channel.org, sir. Now how would you like to purchase an ice cold Pepsi and bag of Frito Lays Potato Chips?

This has literally nothing to do with fitness