Be 190cm

>be 190cm
>walk in a gym
>everyone is much shorter than me
What's up with manlets and lifting? Are they trying to compensate for their lack of height with weigh lifting or something?

Attached: 1544484310308.gif (364x200, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ourworldindata.org/human-height
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>190cm
>literally the European average
Top kek
Did this thread make you feel better

But European average is 175cm
I rarely meet people of my height and people higher than 190 are extremely rare

172 cm. here.
answer = yes.

>but I was a good athlete in school, and college.

Attached: aintneverseen.gif (324x216, 3K)

Most the shorter people i see at the gym are non white

If everyone else is there to compensate for something you must be too lanklet

I really like to imagine varg had to do multiple takes as his dumbass kept kicking the camera

Attached: great-unclean-one-nurgle-death-guard-wal-hor.jpg (1024x617, 88K)

Yes. I was talking about this with my gf, why I go to a gym 10km away instead of the one 100 meter away.
The close on is built for manlets, tried to do stuff there, but I was literally too tall for it(187cm).
The 10km away is built for rich old to fuck around, but it has good equipment and made for normal height people

>172 cm
>good athlete

>Taller than 95% of people
>Walk into place, 95% of people are shorter than me
>Hurr Durr manlets

Attached: F7960EA7095C4446848E708A734EC5B3.jpg (221x250, 5K)

Manlets have the same question we all do: Will you be your strongest or not?

Nah, they just wanna hope that if they hold the weights tight enough eventually someone will want to hold them.

Lol. Keep lifting Manlets.

I literally almost never see anyone taller than me, and I'm 191cm.

Where the fuck do you niggas live? I’m in Vancouver Canada and I see people as tall as me a couple times a day. I’m 192cm (~6’4)

>be above average in trait X
>notice many individuals with low X going through their daily lives
>they must be overcompensating for something.

>lives in vancouver
>somehow finds tall people despite most of the population being Changs

Whatever you say, Pal.

Good for you tall guys. That said I've not seen one of you put up much weight. Strongest dudes in every gym I've been to are around 5'10-6'

u wont laugh in the race war when only manlets will survive thanks to superior dimensions for better cover in a firefight

Bosnia. The average here is about 183cm, like the Netherlands.
The only place where I regularly saw people as tall or taller was my old high school, but back then I was 188cm and still the third tallest in class. Tallest guy was 200cm.

But right now if I was to go out in the streets, very rarely will I see anyone close to my height. Sure, sometimes I walk past a giant that's over 2 meters, but like only once or twice a year.

t. Brainlet
99% of people my height I see are white, but I did meet one Cheng who was 6’5. Also, the only two Chads at my gym are brothers and they’re like 6’5 and they look like they’re hapas, although they could be something else

This is true
>Tfw 215lbs but still look skinny

Attached: EBC44D60-CD4D-4EC8-90F5-28F9CC6A5FB2.jpg (200x169, 17K)

That’s weird. The average height is 183cm and you don’t see 190cm+ every day?

I honestly don't. Even those close to my height are still shorter.
But to be fair, I do live in a pretty small city, so maybe that's the case. Not as many 190+ guys walking around.

>makes thread lowkey bragging about being taller than other people

whats up with this thread? Are you trying to compensate for your lack of intelligence, social status, sexual inadequacy or something?

also, fyi:

t. 6.3

i dont think this thread is pathetic because im short. i think its pathetic because its pathetic

I often see people my height or taller and I'm in Croatia and 191cm tall

Maybe you're just tall? Oh wait you are.

>walk into gym
>be 160 cm
>everyone is taller than me
yes

Attached: 1544335226274.png (406x368, 64K)

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I'm a guy, sorry

So you're saying that you rarely meet people your height or taller and was surprised to see that it didn't change in the gym?

Must be difficult being this dumb

Yes

>be 188cm
>go out, do stuff, feel like i´m fairly tall
>go home
>meet 190cm sister
>suddenly I feel inadequate again
I shouldn´t, but it just feels so wrong. She´d rather be smaller too but fuck is it irritating me.

And what are you compensating for in the gym, user? It is not height so what else is short on you?

Attached: 1519195817363.png (1918x1625, 191K)

Manlets also need to eat less food to survive and dissipate less heat (due to smaller skin surface area) compared to tall people. That's the reason Asians are short, they were naturally selected to live in colder places.

must be rough on you being mogged my your sister

Attached: 29e.jpg (217x320, 10K)

BE CLEANSED IN HOLY BOLTER FIRE. DOUBT NOT, THE PATH OF MANKIND.

Attached: Heresy.gif (226x198, 425K)

But are you cute?

Is your sister single? It must be hard finding a boyfriend when you're so tall and most men seem weak beta faggots to you

He got you senpai

Euro average is 170 or more

Yes but shes young enough where that isn´t too much of an issue for her yet compared to clothes and shoes not fitting.
Her partner for prom was picked pretty much entirely because he was in an acceptable height range so its less embarrassing for her as opposed to her actually liking him though.

what are you trying to compensate for if you're so tall then, a small pecker?

Did I fucking stutter?

i'm just making the best of the hand i was dealt. so i'll never be the strongest or most aesthetic because of my height what does that matter. nothing i can do about it. so no sense in worrying about it. i can however be my strongest and most aesthetic self.

>Asia
>colder than most places

american education never ceases to amaze

>be 180cm
>still several inches taller than most people

Based. But it’s near 2019 now, Jow Forums likes to drag people down instead of focusing on self improvement

Asians are originally from Tibet

>tfw asian and 191cm

I'm 185 in Poland and every man I meet is my height or taller.

Is she in Copenhagen, by any chance?

logic'd

You guys literally mog each other.

The reason Asians are short is because we've been fucked over by war and hunger up til the last few decades. Here's an interactive chart on height differences over time: ourworldindata.org/human-height

If coldness was a factor in shortness, South America wouldn't be literal gnome land.

>dissipate less heat (due to smaller skin surface area)
Wrong. The Bergmann's rule says the exact opposite.
The earliest explanation, given by Bergmann when originally formulating the rule, is that larger animals have a lower surface area to volume ratio than smaller animals, so they radiate less body heat per unit of mass, and therefore stay warmer in cold climates. Warmer climates impose the opposite problem: body heat generated by metabolism needs to be dissipated quickly rather than stored within.

literally the opposite, Scandis for example are big guys because their environment demands it

Poles are short

t. 190cm Dutchman

More like Croatian average but ye

Africa* you fucking idiot. American education never cease to amaze me, it's almost as if someone is making you uneducated on purpose

You tell me, i weigh 56 kg and bulking rn, still feel small as fuck
S t-shirts are just about right for me

I wonder the place where you walk where everyone is taller than you.

I'm european

stop bullying manlets

Attached: 20181210_221920.jpg (720x1280, 170K)

Native Americans originated in Siberia. Horrid post.

Pic is op rn

Attached: 1540133646394.png (750x422, 268K)

Dalmacija? Isto iskustvo kako sam iz Hercegovine. Mojih 181 cm je manlet tier.

>300zx Z31 spotted
If that's his, at least he had good taste.

OP absolutely BTFO

Attached: 4EF9E49D-2696-4D46-8A8B-D5463BAF9ABD.jpg (640x836, 54K)

>testament- into the pit
kek
based manlet

Attached: 1480818734660.png (900x677, 320K)