Been lifting casually (2-3 gym workouts a week) for about a year would shaving abs make it more "defined" looking or do...

Been lifting casually (2-3 gym workouts a week) for about a year would shaving abs make it more "defined" looking or do I just need to suck it up and cut? Also what do I need to work on

Attached: IMG_6254.jpg (4032x3024, 1.73M)

Fucking phoneposting

Attached: IMG_6257.jpg (2844x2930, 1.09M)

desu do more intense ab workouts. And do abs every day you're at the gym.

What's your definition of intense. I usually spend 45 minutes to an hour at the gym. How much should I dedicate to abs

dont bother cutting yet. you are really behind on your lats and pecs. wtf do u even do at the gym?

This, I started doing this about two months ago and it absolutely makes a difference.

I do a few different things. Russian twists, incline situps, planks, dragon flag, and hanging leg raises.

I typically do about 15 reps for each one. For intensity I'll add weight if I can, like using a heavier plate for for the russian twist, or holding one behind my head for incline situps. If I can't, I make the movement more controlled, such as lowering myself slower on the dragon flag and hanging leg raise.

5 sets of whatever I'm doing, I usually do one in between sets of a larger compound lift while trying not to impact that lift itself. Pretty much every day is ab day for me, but then I've had abdominal surgery so I have catching up to do.

>lifting
>casually
Never gunna make it.

Intense as in keep going till you cant. You know the sit up bench? Grab a 25pl8 and do sets of twists till you cant. Do sets of planks till you cant. Do sets of hanging leg raises till you can't

I cycle through
Back and bi
Chest and tri
Legs/lower body
I try to hit all three once a week. 45 minutes to an hour and a half. I have more time now that school is out.

>no shoulders
No wonder theyre shit.

I think they meant what actual exercises are you doing. What are your biggest lifts, and how much are you lifting for them? How many reps/sets?

What are your lift numbers?

Fuck I figured back naturally included shoulders. I do OHP, pull-ups, lay pulldowns and side arm and straight arm raises. What do I New to do different

You need to work on everything, hope this helps

2 pl8 35 lb squat 3 reps but I need to go lower
35 lb OHP 1/rep
1pl8 35 lb bench/ 2reps
2pl8 deadlift 2 reps

numbers?

What exactly does 1pl8 35lb bench mean? like 205 lbs?

Yeah 205 bench
I'm 5'8 170

I'm pretty terrible at bench though I don't really have a lot of power

My nigga you got some gyno in one your nips stop trying to circumvent Time,thermodynamics, and effort. You lift and eat/not eat your way to abs,cuts,definition,size,veins,gains. Everybody’s tried every trick in the book, only the basics work, you can’t shave your hair or grow your hair into who and what you want to be

Well that's your problem OP, you're just weak. I'd up your volume a little bit for all your compounds and do more back and chest accessories

is this a troll

Also you need more shoulder work, what is your OHP?

Gyno wtf you talking about

A year and this is what you got? A 2pl8 deadlift. My dude.

115 lbs 1 rep but that was after I did several dozen lighter reps

Yeah I know it's the last of my priorities. My gym's deadlift corner is always taken so I only work it like twice a month

If you cant do deads then get some rack pulls or good mornings in. And don't be a shy faggot, if theyre pulling the same weight as you ask to work in. If theyre pulling heavy, ask them how many more sets they have then stick close. Do your damn deadlifts.

This niggas nipple is not gyno free you dyel retard look at it that is a fattys nipple that is a soft feminine ass nipple I’m sorry if this is news you obviously are new to all of this if you think otherwise/don’t have enough body dysmorphic sight to be Jow Forums