What does Jow Forums do for fun? What makes you happy?

What does Jow Forums do for fun? What makes you happy?

I can’t enjoy anything still haha

Attached: AA3479C5-58F4-4B8A-AEE2-F3C53800373F.jpg (554x554, 36K)

I play in a band, compose music in DAWs, smoke fuckton of weed throughout the week and play PoE every day. I also enjoy cooking and trying new recipes.

None of this makes me truly happy tho.

Attached: 1543557333350.jpg (721x500, 39K)

I've already told you, I like to drink until I pass out.

Fuck your mom ahahahahah

I recently made a tiny sauna out of PVC pipe and tarp.

Mix soaps and that kind of shit

theater for me hits all the bottom hemisphere of pic related

Attached: NVv1K7V.jpg (1587x1600, 455K)

Playing vidya, reading books, watching movies, listening to music, talking to people irl/online, reading about various shit on the internet, browsing imageboards, sometimes doing outdoor activities... that would sum it up

>What does Jow Forums do for fun?
Lifting and playin vidya

>What makes you happy?
I could say sex but I've never had it so

Attached: 1543607503615.jpg (960x959, 52K)

>PoE every day
I haven't played that since beta. How is it these days?

Who cares about happy, I meant joy

Do you feel joy in anything?

Motivational

my mom haha

New league started like 4 days ago, it's pretty fun.

Forgot to ad, there's a lot of new players because of the Diablo blizzcon shitshow, pretty good time to get into it again.

going out with friends, meeting new people, using drugs at parties, traveling, playing music, cooking new recipes

Recently I’ve been spending a lot of free time on small diy projects. Designing and building things. Nothing real fancy, but I like researching techniques on the internet then trying them myself. Most recently I built a simple headboard out of old wood that I restored, sanded, stained, etc. working with your hands is fun and rewarding, plus you learn a ton from just building something. I listen to audiobooks while I work too

heh if you think sex is gonna make u happy then prepare to get disappointed

Hehe

party party and consuming drugs. working out is fun. fighting too.

I read books on the history of bodybuilding and play a game called Infantry Online.

Skating. Because I can't actually fly.

I make music

Virtually anything can be fun if you are with fun people. A couple of weeks ago I went on a hike with 10 other people and the hiking trail sucked, the weather was shit and we still had a whale of a time.
Doing sports, watching a movie, hanging out on meadow at the town's river, BBQ or going out for a beer is almost always enjoyable with friends unless you have clinical depression.
When I want to have fun alone I read a book, cook something extravagant, have a hot bath or just see what's going on in town (an exhibition or something like that).
There's plenty of fun stuff out there when you're actually willing to have fun.

I watch anime, it's fun but doesn't make me happy

Go to every historic or philosophy conference i can.
Draw.
In summer go trekking.
Play guitar.
Read essays.

Attached: how bad things are nigger distress.jpg (806x1058, 168K)

Drawing, painting, enjoying art
Enjoying nature, walking and hunting
Spending time with friends
Traveling, new experiences
Watching anime or a TV series
Listening to music
Learning languages
Used to read more but now I don't force myself, I pick up anything I'm currently interested in and drop it whenever my interest is fulfilled without guilt
Sometimes play some retro game

Learning things, playing guitar or other musical instruments, reading, hanging out with friends or gf.

I fish. Saltwater and freshwater. Whatever I feel like. Got a little Carolina skiff I take around the back bays and as far out as 3 miles (one time 10 on a glassy day).

Playing football and DMC 4SE.

>tfw all my friends moved away or failed in life and turned to drugs or spite me for mild success
It's supposed to be lonely at the top, nobody said anything about lonely at the middle.

i can laugh at jokes and people slipping on banana peels so that's a lot more than i could 10 years ago but happy? no not really
certain things like drawing or reading history books or watching documentaries can hold my interest for long periods of time but any joy is fleeting

>aware is an aspect of joy

Attached: 1515619877997.jpg (332x336, 10K)

Guns, shooting, motorcycles.

Man that sucks. I'd love to give some good advice on how to find new friends but I have no clue. I'm still studying and as a student it's hard not to get in contact with tons of people. Then you can just spend time with the ones that seem cool. Maybe make a lifting buddy at the gym and go for a bear with him? Good luck user.

Learning daygame. I've been lucky and gotten 3 dates when I was newbie, but I'm learning structured game and in Thursday I've set up another date.

haha imagine enjoying things haha

Thanks fren, I'll keep it going.

Cooking, gym, climbing. I do a shitload of innawoods stuff with my gf, but it's cold as dicks now so I've been cooking more.