>tell me they were just joking around and not to take it so serious
>I don't know where to look and start fidgeting
>total silence
>a Stacey says "is he crying"
>I randomly say "What!"
>it's my floor and I get out
>step on my own feet twice walking away

What should I have done?

Attached: 1543695961613.jpg (960x960, 82K)

Lmao

You should've brought down that elevator along with everyone in it.

Attached: 1515190310535.png (800x850, 135K)

Don't tell me you didn't said
>y-you too!

Attached: tell me anon.jpg (800x536, 46K)

Imagine if you had smoked weed, that whole situation would have been hell, with all the paranoia and stuff.

Is that hard to pretend to be a bro for 15 seconds? Then the people in the elevator would have thought you one of them instead of one of us, and you likely would have never seen them again anyway

Attached: 2F473AD7-96E6-4C92-81A0-007C75F6DF0D.png (640x1136, 279K)

It's ok, they probably thought you were high.

can i have a artsy tumblr hoe gf please what do i need to acquire one how many weights to be lifted anons ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>gets complimented
>"I start panicking and my heart starts racing"
you couldn't make this up

Attached: 1542035383563.jpg (250x247, 12K)

I have tried this pepe strategy but it only works for small things. I dropped out of uni and smug cartoon frogs are not helping me feel better.

What I would have done:
>"you wanna touch em?
>*flex a cep*
>"wow thats huge!"
>other stacy says "i bet thats not the only thing thats huge ;)"
>have a threesome later that night

Hah, it's so easy.

Attached: viper.jpg (500x500, 19K)

Smile? Maybe flex a bit?

Attached: 1536960794773.png (601x601, 251K)

You did fine, social gains are a waste of time

Attached: 27332486_2007921239448363_6086791805804168734_n.png (615x506, 304K)

plz be bait

post body pls

No.

>whatcha gonna do when these 24" pythons run wild on you brother.

That's what I would have said

I don't know, in my experience girls aren't that turned on if you let chad touch you

user you should have just smiled/shrugged and said "thanks, I was having a rough day". Stacy would have wanted to comfort you

If someone talks about your arms, just flex one and go "hell yeah, I'm strong as fuck haha" and you can blend in for a good 5 seconds.
If you have to last longer, just say something about drinking milk and eating vegetables. After that, you're often allowed to close the conversation. Of they want to keep it up, they'll engage in a real conversation and you just reply to what they say.

we're talking about some randos and an elevator that are probably drunk here. they don't know you, they'll never know you. it probably doesn't make you feel good but you don't matter to them at all, they aren't thinking about you, literally no one cares what you do. so stop wasting time giving a shit what they do or think. do you get worried asking yourself if your cat is going to jump off the table and walk into the kitchen? no you don't because it doesn't matter and doesn't affect you. these elevator people of yours are just like your hypothetical cat. no one gives a fuck about it.

Autism
Almost passable

>he didn't automatically shart himself as a defensive measure, forcing the chad/stacy pack to find a new means of ascent

rookie mistake

>"Thanks bud, that's what you get with rainbow zumba and wii fit"
>*flex*

>not just saying “yeah, I eat a lot of cheese, breh”

>be me
>in highschool, fat
>workup courage to go to huge music festival in washington (sasquatch) with cool kids from school
>theres literal oceans of chads and staceys
>fuck
>try to act cool with people I went with
>out of nowhere some shirtless Chad approaches me with his friends near
>*laughing at me* "You're beautiful man! Don't worry, haha, you're beautiful"
>know im being made fun of
>"thanks m-man"
>chad has already disapeared into sea of people
>he was probably so drunk he doesnt remember, and 6 years later I still think about how shitty it made me feel

God fucking DAMNIT

Should have hit a zyzz pose and laughed, regardless of your fitness level

>Riding in an elevator with other people
Never going to make it

he was probably on typical festival drugs like molly and saying random shit to random people all night.

>yeah thanks man yoga is really paying off now isnt it
>good day guys

This. There is nothing worse than not knowing if a chad is being nice or sarcastically mean. Why do they do this? Only girls should act like this

Attached: 274DA1BD-FF79-41B0-808B-A2B5AF027DFE.png (775x581, 220K)

>>"fuck your huge bro!"
>>"look at his arms man holy shit hahaha"
>>the Staceys start giggling

This is what you should have said

>"Thanks man, think I could kick your ass bro?"
>"Don't make me knock you out haha"
>*slaps him on the back*
>*throws fake punches at the other Chad*

The girls would have loved how you took the compliment then dominated the other males in a funny way. They would probably be overcome with horniness seeing their pre-selected males (the Chads) be usurped by a random mysterious potential GigaChad (you).

Take note next time, friendo.

>"Don't make me knock you out haha"
This one. Don't slap him, don't throw punches, don't put him on the spot to say you'll beat him up, he might big dick you

The only way to simultaneously humilate lower echelons while not appearing aggressive to girls is to be a passive aggressive cocksucking shithead

fuck I hate this, I am constantly put in situations similar, where I am introduced to a group of people who know each other well and I am with them like on display. I luckily have some kind of social IQ so I can read the group, make a joke or something, but I understand your discomfort OP.

>at a music festival
>high as fuck
>going to meet some girls with a friend
>see some fat guy looking sad with no girls
>want to cheer him up so he can have fun at the festival
>decide to compliment him on his looks since that's probably his problem
>still insanely high
>tell him he's beautiful
>he gets even sadder
>feel bad because i fucked him up more
I wish I was better at navigating around the drug haze.

Gotta work on your wit gains homie.

People with "in-crowds" that treat new people like jokes or outsiders have the social intelligence of preschoolers. They aren't funny, interesting, even valuable. Stay away from these people. Intelligent and forthright people will talk to you and give you a chance as they would their own friends. This is because they are secure in the knowledge that they are valuable people searching for other valuable people. The little cliques you described are afraid of being discovered as the bland uninteresting garbage they actually are and opt to keep people at a distance because of it. Its simple.

100% legit post, absolute truth.

Excuse me but a bunch of anonymous people on an image board said I look "DYEL" and said my bodyfat is still up to 10% so my abs ain't much visible yet. And compared to professional bodybuilders that work out for more than 20 years I still look really small in comparison so, I'm flattered by your compliment and at the same time conscious about my body image.
Now if you'll excuse me I must go to my room and think of a random scenario to post it on that image board I told you earlier so I could get a lot of responses from those anonymous posters.

your description is scarily accurate. I work in PR and basically on every event I am ''forced'' to socialize with people (clients/journalists/celebrities) who know each other and treat me like a pariah that has to earn their attention or affection.

should have said thanks

>"fuck your huge bro!"
>Yeah, I used to play football back in high school

The most important question here is are you a Manlet?

it's just wii and zumba, bruh

And I thought I was autistic

Chad was literally helping you get pussy OP, you should have followed his lead.
Reminder that Chad is a good person.

>riding in an elevator ever
I'll think about you when I've made it.

Are you really so socially autistic that you don't know to say "thank you" or just "thanks" when someone compliments you (assuming they were being genuine)

Surprise, most people are useless vermin.

Whenever I get a compliment I smile, flex in the most over the top way and say something super cheesy so confidently that people laugh. Nobody will think you're an asshole, but it shows you have confidence in your body.
When my friends say something like "dude you're getting big" I just throw a broscience joke or something, like "yeah, I've been reading Siegmund Roid".
But I guess shit like this can only pass when you're 19 like me.

>look at his muscles holy shit hahahaha
I think Chad was mocking OP

It's just walking your dog daily

Oh, to be 19 again. Enjoy your youth, young man.

>t. 21 year old

You shouldn't feel better you are a loser. Frogs are for character not life choices.

>workout for over a yesr snd looksmaxx
>be in first day of class
>easily the hottest guy in class
>the girls are miring and my teacher is even qt with huge milkers
>feel great
>until
>chad walks in fashionably late
>all the girls turn their heads to check out chad
>receive the mogging of a lifetime
>seething the entire class period
>weeks go by
>eventually calm down a little bit
>leaving class one day on friday
>chad makes sure to hold the door open for me
>notice he has good style and think maybe we could be friends someday
>at peace with chad now because he seems like a nice guy
>go to class on Monday
>qt teacher looks sad
>tells us one of our classmates is dead
>it's chad
>have a moment of silence
>teacher is crying
>HAHA CHAD YOU DEAD FAGGOT WHO IS THE KING NOW HAHAHAHAA
>can barely contain my excitement
>leave class feeling slightly guilty for being happy chad died(drug overdose)
>back to receiving all the mires in class again

Let that be a lesson to the rest of you.

You are ugly on the inside.

>at bar getting a drink
>qt starts talking to me for no apparent reason
>she's smiling and being really talkative
>wtf are you doing
>asks if she can feel my arm
>stammer "n-no"
>walk away very fast
>don't look back
this was the first time a woman came onto me

That's really obvious over compensating. Just thank them and ask them what they are up to then close the conversation when the elevator arrives.

Probably bait, but even for Jow Forums, this is a disgusting personality. Literally every thought you had in this was just the worst way to look at shit.

Gains is only one part of making it, you fool

Eat shit faggots. Everyone loves me

Attached: 9e7.jpg (249x249, 16K)

I'm a 25 year old aspie m8 thx

>nobody likes him
EVERYONE LIKES ME H4H4

Childish, go back to /b/ with your shitty fantasy

I don't find anything disgusting, you were just defending your kingdom like a king does when there's a usurper around. It's not like Chad was your childhood friend who died and then you went giddy with joy, that would be fucked up.

>be user
>pathetic chad defender
>chad gets btfo
>i must defend my precious chad
>reeee at BASED AND REDPILLED user

Go to bed kid

jesus fucking christ, can people on this website just stop being fucking autistic. is it just people from america who have autism, I swear to god.

Trips of truth

You did the right thing, user. She was clearly trying to steal your gains.

gtfo samefag and back to Jow Forums

I think the general formula is:
>do drugs
>listen to semi-obscure music
>not be fat

Unfortunately I fail at all counts.

You people need to realize that Chads do far more embarrassing shit when drunk. They don't let these things phase them though, they forget after 2 days.
Stop dwelling in the past.
Also stop being fat.

>chad defender
Stop.

>HE CUTE

Must be hard being this stupid falling for baits everywhere

This board belongs to me normie.

Attached: 1520653454358.png (1000x1000, 177K)

I would rather stick to being who I am than abandon my values in an effort to get laid.

Still easily young enough to joke around about shit.

This +dress down but well

Those people will always remember Chad. Nobody will remember you or cry when you die.

>when you think you're pepe but you're actually apu

Are you actually huge or just a dyel ?
If I were in your position I would just say "thanks, I go to the gym", or something along these lines.
I doubt they would mock you, unless you're in high school most people aren't this mean to strangers.

Absolutely disgusting.
Thinking about things like "mogging" in real life only shows how much of a broken person you are. You are also completely dependent on people's attention.
All the Chads I know are absolutely great people and I'm friends with them. The first one I've met, 5 years ago, is my best friend to this day, and through knowing him I've grown immensely, to the level at which I'm somewhat of a Chad as well. He'd jump into a burning building to help me, and I'd do the same for him.

Actually no one mentioned him for the remainder of the class. Most people didnt even know him. The teacher would always get flustered in my presence.
Jealous faggot. You wanna be next?
>i suck chads dick
Big surprise

Attached: 1542690364455.jpg (498x498, 36K)

I don't feel so young anymore desu

>he thinks he became Chad after knowing one
are you 6ft+ and look like prime Jensen Ackles or something? No? You're not Chad, asshole.

>all the paranoia
What are you people smoking? The only time I ever got the paranoia was on acid, when coming down, right before the shivers.

I only wish it were shitty bait

>accepts his brad position like the good cuck he is

What happens between
>"i bet thats not the only thing thats huge ;)"
and
>threesome
?!

>everyone loves me
>literally just finished complaining about someone else mogging him
kek

Top shelf kek.

Wtf is wrong with you?
Bahahahah

Okay okay seriously though, next time, take short pauses to think so you can answer reasonably instead of just sperging out

you need the two step plan for riding lifts with chads and staceys

1. face the back of the lift the whole way (opposite to everyone else)
2. fart to assert dominance

>no one mentioned him for the remainder of the class
Because his existence is so heavy that his name alone turns everyone into a sobbing mess. They try to forget him but they can't. And if you actually think getting "flustered" is comparable to this, you are blinded by jealousy.

He was on molly and he at that moment actually loved you more than your mother. He wasn't making fun of you, dumbass, he saw a dude being nervous and tried his drugged out best to help. It was absolutely genuine, if lacking in finesse.

Nice jokes buddy
This cant be real...

Right?

THIS.