Boxing Bag Cardio

How probable is developing knuckle and wrist arthritis by doing this long term?

How do I not fuck up my feminine delicate basedfists while doing boxing bag cardio?

Bag weighs 45 Kg, by the way.

Pic related

Attached: 1544424930418.jpg (1024x767, 319K)

God, I love rape. Doubly so if the victim is a nigger or a kike. I waste so much of my white semen on videos of gook roasties getting raped by slant-eyed bugmen that I could feed a village full of starving sub 60 IQ niggers if they weren't unworthy of even smelling my genetically superior jizz.

Based!?

O no, the edge

Wait till you discover Jap lesbian rape and forced domme MILF submissive smaller girl vids, faggot.

Attached: 1542615074673.jpg (443x455, 40K)

you can't hit that pussy bag that hard faggot

learn how to put wraps correctly

I am curius
Sauce pls

Attached: 1537017811519.jpg (800x800, 55K)

haha

Woah, dude. Cool it with the anti-semitic remarks.

Are you sure, nigger?

My fists are soya tier.

Wrap it up user. You're probably more likely to get arthritis from using a smartphone. What's your routine?

Wear wraps and 16oz gloves. Clench fist on impact. Punch should land at full extension. Knuckle - wrist - elbow in line on hit. Hit with middle knuckle primarily.

Also do shoulder stuff cause that'll get you slower but worse if you don't look after them compared to hands or wrists.

wow that's pathetic

all my fantasies are about me getting raped help

I can help if you’re near, but we better do it fast, it’s getting kinda cold.

get fucked whiteboi

Attached: nip.webm (720x480, 2.09M)

Give your wrists adequate recovery time. Impact will make those bones denser.

It's naturaf for females to daydream about being forcefully defiledband impregnated ahainst their will by a Khang.

Attached: 1543129013165.jpg (720x900, 155K)

Like the other user said about the wrist wraps and 16oz gloves.
You could also do 14oz, and I recommend wrapping with the fake wrap gel gloves by venum/hypnotik for lighter sessions just because it's more comfortable and faster to apply and remove.
Btw bag work tends to be more HIIT cardio

Don't have one yet, just got the bag and I do about an hour and a half or so of light punching with calisthenics and free weight exercises inbetween, after morning coffe and cozy walk for warmup.

Attached: 1543711033614.jpg (480x853, 83K)