You do eat mostly meat, right user?

you do eat mostly meat, right user?
you do wanna be big and strong, right user?

youtube.com/watch?v=RqlqBt8EtDk

Attached: 29872550_1844380472268325_8709152617922597179_o.jpg (1200x900, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZ5EmmOQ3dI
youtube.com/watch?v=7LajS6XLBfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That looks like what my food eats.

You can get protein from plant based sources and not have to deal with atherosclerosis and heart disease

that's where youre wrong kiddo.
plat protein is virtually unusable by humans.
have you ever seen a great power athlete being vegan?

Yes. Checkmate carnist:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZ5EmmOQ3dI

pppppssshhhhhh AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Wam_Bam_Thankya_Mam.gif (320x240, 805K)

>Samefagging this hard
Also, try using medical research papers to prove your point instead of anecdotes, retard.

Why did you delete all your videos bro? You used to have at least ten videos up?

youtube.com/watch?v=7LajS6XLBfQ

Attached: stfufaggotassnigger.png (555x95, 5K)

Oh, boy, here we going again.

What's wrong? Don't you want to see ((((the science?))))

youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ

Quite a few actually

it's so sad to see these humans advertising a diet that is obviously fucking them up so bad.
this is why you never see a third generation vegan, their genetic line simply stops existing

Clarence0
Doesn't matter that he's on roids, if his diet was shit then they wouldn't do anything anyway.

literally built his foundation off of an animal based diet

you could literally eat nothing but white bread and get massive on roids
not an argument
also

Yeah one won gold at the Olympics in weightlifting

If that mattered, he would be losing gains on a vegan diet. He's still getting stronger.
>you could literally eat nothing but white bread and get massive on roids
But muh malnutrition?

im gonna call you a retard every time you post one of these idiot threads.

retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard

>>Jon Penus.

Got to be the epitome of the retarded vegan movement. Built his entire body and muscles eating tons of meat by his own admission.

>Switches to VEGANISM!!!

Now this carnivore specimen is the 'vegans' superhero.

So you eat people?

The right wing is going carnivore broham, the left is going vegan/vasectomies road. Which side are you on?

(I'm just talking about embracing meat more, and better meat, not excluding anything diet)

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU

I'm not one of those extremist all or nothing carnivore dudes. Done right and with the correct supplementation, vegan and especially vegetarian diets can be very healthy, much more so than SAD. I do eat a primarily animal based keto diet, but I also incorporate a lot of vegetables and a sparing amount of nuts and fruits.

All I'm saying is arguing about the tenets of one diet versus another when using roiders as a comparison is pretty ridiculous

The carni and vegan extremists are both part of a two fiered strategy

To kill you off and or make you weak and inert
AND
To get more money out of you.

You've been enlightened.

The fuck was wrong with the crying fundie?