How can I keep bulking? It's gotten harder to do. I'm sick to my stomach all day long

How can I keep bulking? It's gotten harder to do. I'm sick to my stomach all day long.

Attached: giphy.gif (320x205, 2.38M)

bump

Lots of peanut butter. Also lots of rice and fatty meats (pork, minced beef with 15% fat), whole milk. Oats are good too, but they fill me up very quickly and they dont have too much calories. Eat 6 scrambled eggs for breakfast and eat pasta or breads

drink apple cider vinegar and/or anything with ginger. the enzymes aid in digestion and gets the food out of your stomach quickly so you will be hungrier sooner after a big meal.

I don't have time or the skills to cook. I eat mostly ready-to-eat meals and then I drink about 3000 kcal of oats+peanuts+whole milk+a banana in one sitting. Usually I drink that before work and then at my two breaks at work I eat ready-to-eat stuff from the store or sandwhiches or some shit like that. Eating from restaurants isn't an option sadly, because you never know how many calories it has unless it's garbage like McDonald's.

>It's hard to eat a mild 500 cal surplus

Sage

Literally just eat a normal day's intake, then eat 3 spoonfuls of peanut butter. Congrats, you're in a 500 cal surplus.

It's fucking hard to know how much your TDEE is though. I'm considering buying a fitness tracker so I'll know.

It's really not.

Takes about a month of trial and error.

>Keep workouts as consistent as possible
>Keep sleep as consistent as possible
>Keep meals as consistent as possible
>Get a food scale and write down common meal calorie totals
>Weigh yourself weekly in the morning in a fasted state

If the scale goes up 1 lb, your doing good. If it's low, eat more. If it's high, eat less.

I can bulk and cut at will without counting anything anymore. It took just a few weeks if experimentation to be able to eyeball just about anything.

Eat it you little bitch.

I can bulk on OMAD, don't be a little bitch.

That's you, I've been bulking for 4½ months and I can't do it. And I weigh myself every day, not weekly, the weight fluctuates like hell so weekly seems dumb. I look at the trend line for a week, two weeks, a month and total. I've tried several methods, nothing works. Last I tried going by the 2-week average but that doesn't seem to work either.

This is correct
>I can't do it
Post your meal plan, as well as the model of scale you use to weigh what you eat

How do you bypass meals where you simply couldn’t deduce how many calories you’re eating? Say for example if momma makes her signature home stew? Wat do?

cooking isn't hard or time consuming you lazy ass motherfucker

Attached: 1540636631850.jpg (2322x4128, 859K)

Ask her recipe. Enter ingredients into myfitnesspal.

>meal plan
I freestyle it from day to day, kind of a plan, but sometimes I just eat, logging the calories, and then see how much is left to eat. If it's my log you mean a lot of it is in Swedish. I could take screenshots from myfitnesspal as examples if that's what you mean, although as I said a lot of it's in Swedish.

Yeah it is. Also I work 9 hours and 15 minutes every day, not 8 hours like others. And my freezer is too small for meal prepping.

no, u should weigh urself weekly not daily, and should in same state, e.g. no water drinked and after shitting

Nigger start trying. Just throw some minced meat in a pan and watch it. If it goes too burnt next time leave it less time. Rice is easy as fuck to cook and takes like 10 minutes.
I really hope this i bait

It's not so much that it's difficult. More a pain in the ass and time consuming. On my gym days I literally have like one hour between the gym and work.

>It's not so much that it's difficult.
Although I really can't cook, other than some very basic things like scrambled eggs.

Scrambled eggs and sausages take less than five minutes to prep - ten if you also got rice in the cooker. I don't see how you don't have the time for it between gym and work.

If you dont have the will to spend at most 25 minutes a day cooking for all of your meals then just go eat some chipotle or some shit like that and stop whining

add heavy cream to your protein shakes ( which should be using whole milk anyhow) throw in a spoon of peanut butter and a splash of olive oil.

Learn to cook. And count calories, an over-large surplus is unnecessary.

>Chili powder
>sesame oil
>cayanne
>siracha
>onions-sauce
>bit of hoison
>chicken breast
>over at 400f
>20m
Done.

The actual preparation required for this is is literally just fucking putting the dry-mix and wet mix on. Its like 5m MAX to have some actually edible food.

I wish I had the autism to measure out ingredients when cooking. I can never tell how many calories are in a meal because I just eyeball everything and never measure it out. It just takes so fucking long. If you are cooking decent meals i.e. not prison food then it does take longer anyway since more effort is going into it, add to that the time it takes to measure ingredients and it feels like it takes forever to cook stuff. I can spend half an hour or even more sometimes preparing one meal if I decide to follow a recipe closely

>25 minutes a day cooking
my ass that you cook and clean up in 25 minutes

well a lot of people on this board have said you shouldn't eat a lot of fat, it should be a lot of carbs

I do count calories