Can we have a recipe thread need some new ideas for high protein meals

Can we have a recipe thread need some new ideas for high protein meals

Attached: 8_low_fat_dahi_chickenĖ‡.jpg (205x205, 22K)

Raw meat

How does one cook these indian sauce ?

Yes

1 cup water
1 can of cream of mushroom (NOT THE SOUP, THE SMALL CAN)
3/4 cup white rice (needs to be white, brown takes longer to cook. You may have luck with instant brown rice but I haven't tried it)
2 - 3 chicken breasts
Pepper
Paprika (Optional)

Place the water, rice and can of cream in a glass baking dish and mix the cream around so its evenly distributed. Sprinkle with pepper and paprika. Add the chicken breasts on top of the rice mixture and sprinkle with paprika. Bake for 45 minutes covered with foil.

Classic chili con carne
Beef or lamb
Onions
Kidney beans
Cheese
Easy mode bulk food

Attached: Screenshot_20181211-101532_Chrome.jpg (540x1943, 251K)

Not that guy but in general, avoid soups or soup powders like the plague.

I've been using a chili recipe from an user who posted a while back. Involves a slow cooker.

1 pound ground beef
2 cans black beans drained
1 can tomato paste
1 can Diced tomatoes
1 can ro tel
Half an onion
Red pepper flakes
Cumin
Pepper

Add all this and mix until beef is crumbled. Set cooker on low for 6 hours.

Why user? I'm

its better to spread your protein by 4 meals if maximizing muscle growth is your goal so it's usually 20g-40g/meal
also protein intake is recommended from 1.8g-2g/kg

so basically divide your protein intake by 4 meals and you won't need a shit load of it per meal, plus you can consume at the lower range your first meals and then make use of post-workout stimulation to get higher intakes
I even find hard to not get all my protein intake in 2 meals

this only matters if you're trying to make the best out of building muscle, otherwise whatever.
Also when it comes to maintain muscle and fat loss what matters is what you consume by the end of the day
pretty ironic how growing muscle is way harder than losing fat

Most instant soups and soups powder are fairly calorie dense and have a huge amount of sodium in them. Benefits of sodium restriction are up for debate but in general it's good to avoid processed foods as much as you can, and people using instant soup or soup powders while cooking are better off using actual spices.

Indian curries are so pungent. I always thought they had to make the curries that way to cover up the taste of the food. I figure their food is so rotten over there, their sauces were probably born out of necessity.

Anyone else see Hitler in the top right?

Make a tasty chicken marinade by mixing
-Barbeque sauce (main ingredient)
-honey
-salt
-pepper
-chicken seasoning powder
-some oil

Marinade chicken pieces for 15 minutes
Bake and stir until ready

You can add some indonesian spices or herbs to the marinade if youre feeling extra crazy

Opened the thread and saw the picture for one second, scrolled down to your comment, took a look again and immediately spotted it heh

Attached: 1544544230643.jpg (205x205, 26K)

>6 eggs whipped in a bowl
>cook for 4-5 minutes

Wa la
The perfect meal

lol stop go to Jow Forums bois

Based and musselpilled

I'm a WW2 enthusiast
go back to >>>>eddit my friend

Chad Cong winning 3 States

sure leddit, wars are so cool