Is wearing make up gay?

Is wearing make up gay?

Attached: 0421C6C7B40246E7B8B6FC162AE439E8.jpg (792x1024, 145K)

I have used a bit of my mom's concealer to cover up one or two unexpected pimples on days where my appearance is particularly important. Overall worrying too much about your appearance beyond a level of self dignity to a point of insecurity is a problem, but whether wearing makeup is gay or not depends on how you wear it. Pic related.

Attached: Pride-James-Charles.jpg (1000x600, 63K)

not at all. You're a woman, right?

Yes. I never wear it. Make up does two things that make it something you should avoid at all costs. 1. It fucks your inner image of yourself. So that when you don't wear it, you actually can't handle how you look because you have seen yourself look different every day. You then have to continuously wear it. Also, you have to use more and more because you cover one thing then you notice another. Try this, if you ever get in a conversation with a girl about appearance, ask her what make up she wears. First she will say, oh, not that much just foundation, and mascara. You will see her remember, well, I also use a concealer around my eyes...and a blush... And I guess some eye shadow.... And she will keep naming things she forgot because she did just use foundation, but her dark eye circles stood out, then she noticed she looked pale, and get eye lids were dull... Etc. Etc. 2. It totally fucks your skin and causes premature aging. I have seen studies on this and they know it ages the skin, so they recommend washing your make up off after 8 hours or so to decrease the damage but just don't wear it at all and you'll age like wine and not like milk. I swear I have people tell me all the time they thought I was 5 years younger because I don't wear make up and my skin still looks youthful. On that same thought, it also give you pimples so you need more make up to cover the pimples and you constantly buy it or you need crazy expensive facial washes to counter the damage of the make up.

ever since i stopped wearing makeup i've been look mogging all the girls around town. does help that im a guy though

if you're a man, yes
if you're a woman,
yes

do you wear makeup and then have a desire to have sex with men? no? then no

that said, if you wear makeup and it looks shitty then you're still a total clod

Yes. You can achieve clear, smooth skin with the use of skincare products and some treatments if you have real bad pimples or craters. Don't fall for makeup, it's just like painting your face, it's not a permanent fix, it looks real bad when your face looks a different shade than the rest of your body, and basically lol at you if you use makeup. There's cheap, easy ways to clean your skin, remove your pimples, deepen your eyebrows, grow out your eyelashes, get a healthy glow to your lips and everything.

tidies

Attached: 1457423213528.jpg (720x960, 67K)

I'm a guy and use face cream and people tell me I look younger than I really am.

With homos and women who make up like this, where are you supposed to kiss them without tasting makeup? It's such a stupid thing to do

Yes besides when you're in front of cameras or have actual disfigurement and then it is not only mutually exclusive

>2. It totally fucks your skin and causes premature aging. I have seen studies on this and they know it ages the skin, so they recommend washing your make up off after 8 hours or so to decrease the damage but just don't wear it at all and you'll age like wine and not like milk
I always suspected this was true but do you have a sauce for the studies?

Attached: 1544424590012.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

>deepen your eyebrows
How?

Is liking tits straight?

Wearing makeup is for whores, I will never date a woman who wears it

the large majority of women wear subtle makeup. But yeah I agree, makeup that makes a bitch look like she got punched in the eye is fucking disgusting.

I wear makeup. Not like this tho. Fight me.

Nothing screams "virgin" louder than saying this

yes.
maybe even gayer than letting a dude cum in your ass.

You are actually asking to be fucked. No real man wants to appear handsome before other men. Its super gay.
Not to mention that it makes men look much more femine which is unattractive to most grown up women.
If one of the guys in my gang would wear make up suddenly, I would beat him up.
I don't even try to think, this is purely an instincts matter.

Every man that does not beat up another man for wearing make up is also gay.

Attached: south-park-s11e08c07-dateline-commercial-16x9.jpg (960x540, 68K)

No, sucking all those dicks is what makes you gay

you derailed all of your good reasoning by following up with a suggestion of violence. i hope you remember this for future real world communication.

Theres a big difference between some lipstick and maybe mascara and a cakeface.

Use pic related, apply a drop or two on one of those makeup brushes and rub your eyebrows with it. Within 4-6 months they'll be nice and dense
I used to have real sparse eyebrows, now they're really fucking good. The same shit works for your eyelashes too

Holy shit how much do I need to lift for a man like this? Too bad he’s a manlet :(

Attached: E8FEBB79-4BB8-4BCA-AFAC-4756B8881F74.jpg (474x550, 78K)

*by brushes I mean something small like pic related

Attached: 61kRmZXDLRL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 7K)

Use pic related, apply a drop or two on one of those small angled eyebrow brushes and coat your eyebrows with it. Within 4-6 months they'll be nice and dense
I used to have sparse eyebrows, now they're really fucking good. The same shit works for your eyelashes too

Attached: 0008365_lumigan-bimatoprost-ophthalmic-solution-001-solution-25ml-bottle.jpg (550x550, 29K)

Only if you're a woman.

Only if you fuck dudes with your socks off