Its no that apes are utterly strong but the fact they are utterly POWERFULL and FAST

its no that apes are utterly strong but the fact they are utterly POWERFULL and FAST

yeah eddie hall and the strongest men in the world are stronger than a chimp, maybe an orangutan as well

but they are NO WHERE CLOSE their sheer power

these guys may able to convert a 30-40% of their strenght MAX into power

apes are able to convert 100% of their strenght into power, thats what make them so deadly

heck no, you cant beat a chimp in a fight even if you were as much as 3 times stronger as him because his insane amount of fast twitch fibers will maul you to death

thats why everyone can be strong but not everyone can be fast, you need crazy ape genetics to be powerfull

fucking apelets when will they learn

if you spent real time watching apes move you'll know how powerfull they are

Attached: largetesticl.jpg (507x442, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3T0z1CT-nR8
youtu.be/XwvmpVbggCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Without laughing.

I think I can fuck up a gorilla with bare hands

I practice MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years, I could.
Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the gorilla is finished.

Attached: weak bitch.jpg (556x400, 302K)

Jesus those things will tear you to shreds

gorillas arent even very powerful. i firmly believe something like this would be possible

Attached: 1544303982131.jpg (624x480, 68K)

>tfw you're the only person left here. There's just the memes. Oh, and this asshole.

gorillas are VERY POWERFULL

youtu.be/3T0z1CT-nR8

Chimps aren’t that explosive, they just weigh about nothing and have extremely strong grip while having about the same lat, bicep, chest, etc strength as a trained male human

look at min 0:35

lmao get the fuck outta here, Rogan
youtu.be/XwvmpVbggCU

Attached: gigakek.jpg (720x879, 200K)

Jamie

I said chimps, faggot
Not gorillas

>Be 5'5 140 lb turbomanlet.
>There is a punching machine thing that measures how hard your blows are in the campus.
>Try it.
>Nearly break the high score at 140 pounds, even though it is always hit by the bloatlords from the football team who bench 3pl8 and shit.

Feels good having superior APE genes.

Attached: fa.png (900x864, 272K)

Running starts don't count.

God damn it, every time!

A human can beat a chimp in a fight.
Yes they are stronger, but we have much more MECHANICAL advantage. Our body is designed to have a better advantage in that regard, we can punch and kick. A chimp is not well suited for that. Granted it wouldn't take much for the chimp to win either. A man would leave injured horribly for life, but he can punch and kick and grab a chimp to death if his life depended on it.

A gorilla would literally fling you out of existence, no contest there.

I would beat the fucking ape with bat, fuck you with your "monkeys are strong" bullshit.

The fuck's that?

>Yes they are stronger, but we have much more MECHANICAL advantage. Our body is designed to have a better advantage in that regard, we can punch and kick. A chimp is not well suited for that. Granted it wouldn't take much for the chimp to win either. A man would leave injured horribly for life, but he can punch and kick and grab a chimp to death if his life depended on it.
Human is also smarter than a fucking chimp...........

based and apepilled

why dont try the football team if you srr powerfull you are fast too

Rogan pls go....

Listen to that f*male moaning "wheres the zoo keepers no no no". She fears the power of the ape.

Idiot they have different muscle fibers. Its not that you can't convert muscle into power its that your muscle is basically neutered.

Chimps have tiny dicks tho

He could tear you in half.

He would just start pummeling you

Already a senior.

Bro, stop fucking making chimp threads, the fuck is wrong with you