We need male only gym

We need male only gym

Attached: 1544515627546.webm (400x400, 1.27M)

no i get sick motivation when there is a qt nearby

I'm gonna call it.... Guy Heaven

Fake as shit

I want to start an u18 only gym. I'll call it Gym'll fix it.

We need a male only word my darling

world*

GUY HEAVEN

Attached: dzo1ny8kyot01.jpg (576x768, 125K)

What up!!! We're three cool guys looking for other cool guys who wanna hang out in our gym. Nothing sexual. Dudes in good shape encouraged, if you're fat you should be able to find humor in the little things. Again, NOTHING SEXUAL.

But ignoring them and belching and picking my nose in the gym like I'm at home is so much more fun....

None of the Zoomers have any idea what you’re taking about

a utopia, if you will

:3

gotta spend about $2000 a year on milk

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 12.13.35.png (1938x1512, 2.28M)

>I need the world to cater to me because I'm a special snowflake

no, these people hog the gym the equipment

There are womens only gyms fag

>look, first step go to kroger, get a gallon of milk

How are women so flexible, i swear even the ones that have spent a life being inactive are super flexible by guy standards

I love this webm...roastie btfo and God laughs

Dang bro you picked up on that?

Why? Gym thots are literally on-site test boosters. Don't fucking tell you don't squeeze out a couple extra reps on your lifts with some babe walking around the gym in her thot-outfit.

We need a Roman style male only gym where there are statues of Roman gods all over the place, you have to be naked and dyels/fatties are viciously bullied.

Just imagine not having enough mental fortitude to just ignore gym thots and focus solely on your gains.

check'em and is that you snake?

Attached: snake.jpg (538x717, 46K)

is this real?
how.. i dont get it. how does she deserve that? because shes hot? because shes on her phone?
lol thats horrible & not funny

It's not real fuckmuppet. It's funny for the same reason the webm of the goalie repeatedly taking a football to the face is. The one where they keep dragging him back out and it hits him square in the face no matter what.

Your latent homosexuality is showing, faggit

yea suspected as much
takes a fucking lot to throw that big of a weight that fast. would probably have fucking killed her

Looks pretty real though. You suggesting practical or digital effects?

Imagine bros. Hitting your squat pr and drinking jugs of whole milk naked with your bros. Nirvana

I'm suggesting it's a fucking joke user. You know you get "trick" plates? You notice how it doesn't shatter her face? And she's fine?s

mac is that you?

Attached: iasip mac.jpg (550x301, 120K)

>tfw

Attached: gymnastic-exercises-of-spartan-boys-in-ancient-greece-AC2H2E.jpg (1300x1076, 418K)

This is the gayest smiley in existence. 0 heterosexual males have ever typed it out

you clearly have never tried getting with a scene girl
:3 and this c: are needed