Reminder this is going to happen in 3 weeks brehs

Reminder this is going to happen in 3 weeks brehs

Attached: f4538efb14e065321b03ba3f26eeaa0c.jpg (500x676, 96K)

The fucking weight lifting on a ball image always kills me

not at my home gym

>tfw go to small gym in middle of nowhere
>only 3 or 4 newyearsfags at most
feelsgoodman

>more people to mog and humiliate
Good

>gym on thursday
>gym on monday

>more women to ignore
This is getting tiresome.

Who the fuck works out on New Year's Eve?

Currently enjoying the calm before the storm. My gym is always dead in December

Honestly I'm looking forward to being big come January since I was one of the small new people last year

It's going to be my first flood. Gonna enjoy not being the most rookie around.

holy shit that top gym looks so good. Mirin.

Attached: 546466464.jpg (600x800, 60K)

cant wait

Attached: 1543080648916.jpg (899x1123, 118K)

Cant wait to show off my post-pump chub in my grey sweatpants to all the new cardio bunnies

It doesn't work that way where I live. March is when all the dyels rush in to get "big" for summer.

And on January 2nd the gym will be a ghost town again. New Years Rezz normies are cancer

Those who are going to make it.

i know your address

They would all be at home with DOMS posting leg day memes on facebook

Kek

lucky you. It took 2 months for the last NYR'r to leave my gym.

Resolutions are cancer period. Imagine being so weak that you need a special day to get motivation to get shit done. How about just being a responsible adult and doing what you need to do

This. Jan-02 should be renamed to "International DOMS day". Pharmacies should provide coupons for pain killers and stuff.

People that have no social life

Attached: 1539170323164.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

can you buy me some plates please

>mfw fat
>joined gym in november, making visable process
>will get mistaken for a ''new year new me'''faggot
pls help

Attached: dab.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

>show up to planet fitness
>deadlift 4 plates
>drop the weights
>look straight into the eyes of everyone that looks at me
you know i had to do it to em

>tfw go to uni gym
>first month of the semester is gonna be full of skeleton 18 year olds and fat girls
>gonna have to start going at 7am for a month
Fucking end me

Attached: 1433131787018.jpg (247x247, 20K)

It'll pass if you stay afterJanuary

the only people that will mistake you for a resolutioner are actual resolutioners. keep it up fatass

Wow
This sucks doesn't it
I will actually try this time and give it my all
That must be weird to go to the gym and see the same people come and go than fail and never show up again until next year

Yes, change starts in the now, not in the future, tomorrow never comes

looking forward to mass moggening, my ego and confidence is going to reach the next level.

I welcome the skelly s ô y career c û c k, because he is about to be mogged on and thots are going to be looked on

January is the real christmas, brehs

Unfortunately my gym is closed on Jan 1. Guess I'm just gonna go for a several hours walk.

Fuck people in the ass who say home gyms are a meme. Work 40 hours, spend one hour in traffic to change and go deal with even more traffic to go to a packed gym, finish your shit and get back AGAIN into traffic. I hear people talking about social gains or some faggotry like that, unironically kill yourselves you waste of space, you pestilence. I wish I had invested in a home gym. Anyone reading this, don't fall for the meme and get a home gym.

Attached: depositphotos_14721201-stock-photo-man-shooting-on-an-outdoor.jpg (1023x682, 59K)

Kekd at the girl being in both pictures

>gym is in the same building as work
>work is 10min (walking) away from home
Renting an apartment next to your job masterrace

but im too lazy to workout at home lol motivation is hard

I live 2 blocks away from where I work and the gym is a 5 minute drive / 10 minute bike ride away. Home gyms are for autists, getting mired boosts test.

Shit. I'm royally fucked as my gym is in the downtown. Gotta switch for a 24/7 one when it happens

Only effeminate faggots care about being "mired". It's obvious you aren't a man. Shove a dildo up your ass and put a .45 in your head.

Attached: lunkalarm.png (500x325, 263K)

>expect getting mires from new thots
>only new people are skeletons and old women who look at you and sometimes ask for an advice

Attached: 06a[1].jpg (960x960, 73K)

lel

i pay 15 euro a month for my gym membership i aint gonna leave because some maggots are social media hungry, but i hope the machines will be free since only 1/5th of the machines are in use as far as i have seen

Haha faggot I walk 2 mins 2 get 2 my gym

Let's get these mogs

>euro
>uses machines
It checks out guys.

>tfw always promises to work out and stick to it
>every beginning of year i signed up
>every january i see the same sad dude doing SS and looking dyel

Nope shit lasts for at least a few weeks

It's already happening where I'm at

motherfuckers force all weight lifters into one tiny cramped space so they can do some retarded cardio shit

At least I'll have more people mirin' my bench.
Though it's not worth there being a waiting list for the power racks since all manner of newfags will flock to them to start their 65lb back squats.

>caring about other people at the gym
If you start New Years, but stick with it, you aren’t a New Years resolutioner, you just started then

I only have to walk 1 minute and 50secobds.
It's only a minute and 40 seconds of I streamline behind people.

I bett u think ur better than me just becas its 10 sec faster well fuck you fag

i include bench and dumbells in it, english not my first language, what i meant is that only 1/5th of all things are only used

meant for you

Attached: 1541737994680.jpg (1232x645, 140K)

Yeah I'm not currently going to the gym, they're filling up with high school girls and soccer mum desperate for someone to spend Xmas with and 16 year old dude bros desperate to prove their "natural".

No dice I'm working out at home.

It’s called squatting you fucking nye fag

HOME GYM MASTER RACE

That's normies for you.

I should go on a diet, 2 days later you see them eating 2000000 calories of cake.

I probably will or sleep, screw being some normie kissing random people getting herpes and wasting money.

Unless I got an invite to a 10/10s house party no dice.

Can't wait to drink a bottle of wine to myself in 30 mins then shitpost with you guys here because you're my only friends

Buy a half rack, a bench, bar, and weights on amazon. It won't set you back that far.

Attached: January1.webm (640x640, 703K)