/FRAUD/

Welcome to /fraud/, the steroids and blogposting general.

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read the r/steroids wiki:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Yes, it's reddit, but it's a good resource.

Once you've read it, make sure to include a few things with your question:
>age
>height
>BF%
>time spent lifting
>lifts

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

No source talk allowed.

Attached: AE7D33D6-5621-4E52-801A-F55478A908BB.jpg (685x456, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/joim.12850
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/dta.2541
tau.amegroups.com/article/view/19737/19874
youtube.com/watch?v=4hPWi69VtFg
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0363546515602010?journalCode=ajsb
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24224869
ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.116.026945
wordnik.com/words/fitness
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just a reminder that office / remote positions are GOD TIER for building muscle

starving tradies cannot debate this

Attached: 4D498ED9-D3FF-4A9E-8C78-EBFF20B31A07.jpg (750x510, 383K)

>Sitting around is better for you than being physically active

4 chan the post

Better for gains yeah, we know this doesnt interest most of Jow Forums though

Where we pinning boys?

Steroid users mortality risk is 3x higher and they take more frequent trips to the hospital
>Mortality was three times higher amongst users of AAS than amongst nonuser controls (hazard ratio 3.0, 95% CI 1.3–7.0). The median annual number of hospital contacts was 0.81 in the cohort of AAS users and 0.36 in the control cohort (P < 0.0001). Acne, gynaecomastia and erectile dysfunction affected more than 10% of the androgenic anabolic steroid users, and the prevalence of these disorders was significantly higher than in the control group (P < 0.0001). The results could be replicated in a similar cohort
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/joim.12850
2/3rds of steroids on the black market are bunk
>the results demonstrated that over 40% of the AAS analyzed failed to meet label claims and therefore may pose serious health risks to consumers
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/dta.2541
Steroid users suffer from more sexual problems
> Although high T dosages appeared to be protective of erectile function during use, de novo symptoms such as decreased libido and ED occurred more frequently after discontinuing T, particularly among those using more frequently and for longer durations. Given the importance of these findings, long-term studies evaluating the impacts of discontinuing T on sexual dysfunction are indicated
tau.amegroups.com/article/view/19737/19874

Delts and ass, say NO to pinning quads! Honestly, i will NEVER pin quads again. The worst pip and complications i ever experienced were from quad shots.

youtube.com/watch?v=4hPWi69VtFg

you should read the same stuff about alcochol, you will be suprised

>> Although high T dosages appeared to be protective of erectile function during use, de novo symptoms such as decreased libido and ED occurred more frequently after discontinuing T,
lol why would you come off?

I don't drink alcohol dumbo

but we don't take steroids

Steroid users are 9x more likely to rupture a tendon than natural athletes
>Nineteen (22%) of the AAS users, but only 3 (6%) of the nonusers, reported at least 1 lifetime tendon rupture. The hazard ratio for a first ruptured tendon in AAS users versus nonusers was 9.0 (95% CI, 2.5-32.3; P < .001). Several men reported 2 or more independent lifetime tendon ruptures. Interestingly, upper-body tendon ruptures occurred exclusively in the AAS group (15 [17%] AAS users vs 0 nonusers; risk difference, 0.17 [95% CI, 0.09-0.25]; P < .001 [hazard ratio not estimable]), whereas there was no significant difference between users and nonusers in risk for lower-body ruptures (6 [7%] AAS users, 3 [6%] nonusers; hazard ratio, 3.1 [95% CI, 0.7-13.8]; P = .13). Of 31 individual tendon ruptures assessed, only 6 (19%) occurred while weightlifting, with the majority occurring during other sports activities. Eight (26%) ruptures followed prodromal symptoms of nonspecific pain in the region.
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0363546515602010?journalCode=ajsb
Arguing semantics? Autism?

shut the fuck up with these copy and paste blog posts

Was about to do first cycle, 500 mg test e + dbol. Waiting for order for two weeks. Just found out my source got busted. Damnit why is it so hard to get gear

Attached: c7u99v1hw6i11.jpg (1500x1959, 459K)

>first cycle
>dbol
Why every natty faggot thinks this is a good idea? Orals are literally side effects in a pill. You will have zero idea how you react to test if you start mixing shit from the beginnig. Not to mention that you could get extra vial or two for that price.

Steroid use prevents tendons from becoming stronger
>In conclusion, exercise promoted benefits to the adaptation of the tendons to overload. These effects were absent when load exercise was combined with AAS
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24224869

They're scientific studies. Your kind does not belong on a board dedicated to fitness. You're destroying your body.

Stop moralfagging. Fit=/=healthy. Tour de France cyclists are extremely fit for their sport but have horrible health issues from the abuse they put their bodies through. Not everyone is going for maximum health, and they know there are risks involved.

>Fit=/=healthy
It literally is.
>France cyclists are extremely fit for their sport but have horrible health issues from the abuse they put their bodies through
That's neither here nor there. Competitive cycling is a sport and belongs on /sp/ dumbo

Steroid users have fucked up hearts
>Long-term AAS use appears to be associated with myocardial dysfunction and accelerated coronary atherosclerosis
ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.116.026945

Attached: 1518594677892.png (626x754, 95K)

pulled my pec on sunday bros. did some light chest exercises yesterday and its definitely injured. im on week 8 of 250 test e and boldenone 300. i expect quicker recovery, but how much quicker? whats recovery been like for those of you that have gotten injured?

this. just fucking LMAO at trying to justify health by activities you do. people get cancer by doing NOTHING and this faggot is here trying to prove we’re all going to die from juice.

guess what little BTFO faggot, were all going to die anyway so live it up or live in a shell I don’t really care

>n. The condition of being fit, suitable or appropriate.
>n. The cultivation of an attractive and/or healthy physique.
>n. The condition of being attractive, fanciable or beautiful.

wordnik.com/words/fitness

There's more than one definition of fit. You're focused on physical health for longevity, which is fine; but like it or not, this sub is primarily about strength and aesthetics, and steroids definitely help with that.

All of these health issues are not due to responsible use of steroids, theyre due to abuse of steroids. This thread seeks to educate people on the proper use of steroids and give information on the effects and side effects of various steroids. Telling us what we already know about the negative aspects of steroid abuse is useless. Go be a fag somewhere else, you triple nigger.

Read the sticky retard. This board isn't for your dress up pageants and makeup advice.

Doses exceeding physiological levels is abuse and I rarely see anyone mention TRT

Do you even lift? You clearly don't even know what aesthetics means in the context of bodybuilding.

Steroid abuse is taking way more than necessary for way longer than necessary. Im talking being a dyel virgin pinning 750mg test for 4 months and wondering why his balls turned into peanuts when he stopped and why he now has tits. Its that retard level of abuse that fucks you up, not responsible pinning for weight gain and aesthetics, with proper physician monitoring.

Bodybuilders look like dogshit
Any amount beyond normal physiological levels can produce sides, is abuse and not Jow Forums.

Theres a huge difference between giving yourself extra hormones and abusing said hormones. You dont want to believe that because I dont know maybe you have super gyno from a bad cycle and now youve sworn off roids forever. Good for you, but keep it to yourself. We're here to juice up and get beautiful, we dont care about people like you telling us not to do what we want with our bodies.

You're a clueless retard not much more needs to be said. Enjoy destroying your life idiot.

>You're a clueless retard
Said the retard to the mirror

sick burn dude lettuce know when you reach puberty oh wait you never will you have no balls LEL

>roid to overcome weak/low t genetics
>get full body acne because bad genetics
THIS IS BULLSHIT REEEE

>Any amount beyond normal physiological levels can produce sides, is abuse
Hate to agree with the guy but this is true, any excess hormone's will cause issues regardless.
Steroids are a choice, they are not healthy and all you can do is minimize damage.

As for the poster, we are aware we're not chasing the healthy lifestyle and already have our containment board, why care?

I messed up on gear
I have a giant head now and a weird body

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 29K)

Are you really gonna pretend like fraud culture doesn't permeate this whole board? You are a cancer and need to be eradicated.

Actually I had an issue during puberty that made my balls stop growing just before full maturity, testosterone injections fixed it and now my balls are bigger than ever, most likely bigger than yours. Ask your wife/girlfriend, she can back that up. Oh wait, you dont have one because youre a skinny dyel faggot trying to spread bullshit on a thread about steroid use.

I just browse and post here, I don't really go outside of fraud aside from lurking fph or humor.

All that testosterone led you to spending your days shitposting here. Sad!

I'd be more concerned about the r9k and pol culture

Just found this place hambre, try again

never said anything bad about trt so fuck off dumbo

/fraud/ by and large stays within one thread friendo, you came here and sought us out.
Jow Forums and Jow Forums rapefugees (which I have a sneaking suspicion you are) do not respect borders or board culture and instead inflict their autism indiscriminately upon the peaceful board of Jow Forums.

You fuck off, retard monkey. People come here to learn, not be bashed for making a decision on what to do with their own bodies. Are you against abortion too?

He unironically probably is lol

the part of my thigh that I injected into is starting to hurt a few hours later, is this normal? (First time doing roids)

yes, a few days of pain and tightness is normal, especially in virgin muscle. try going for a walk after injections to help dissipate the oil

Why would you pin quads first time? Glutes or go home. Pinning quads is risky and has an increased chance of getting PIP

Anyone here have experience with SARMS? I was wondering what the difference is between LGD and RAD

>/fraud/ by and large stays within one thread friendo
Nah.
>People come here to learn
And I want you to do it somewhere else. This is a fitness board and you have nothing to do with it you retarded shit for brains.
>Are you against abortion too?
I'm apolitical and this board is for the discussion of fitness not politics. Fuck of back to Jow Forums shit for brains.

who the fuck do you even think you are lmfao. every time you talk I cringe to myself

>durrrr shit for brains hudurrr shit for brains
You are literally a faggot. Why dont you focus on your own fitness and stop bitching at others who want to make their own decisions? It has nothing to do with you, you dont own this board, and you are a skinny dyel quadruple nigger. Fuck off

Steroid users are literally brainlets LEL
>Compared to non–AAS-using weightlifters, the AAS group had thinner cortex in widespread regions and significantly smaller neuroanatomical volumes, including total gray matter, cerebral cortex, and putamen. Both volumetric and thickness effects remained relatively stable across different AAS subsamples comprising various degrees of exposure to AASs and also when excluding participants with previous and current non-AAS drug abuse.
>This large-scale systematic investigation of AAS use on brain structure shows negative correlations between AAS use and brain volume and cortical thickness

>the largest study of behavioral effects of testosterone administration to date, 243 men received either testosterone or placebo and took the Cognitive Reflection Test (CRT), which estimates the capacity to override incorrect intuitive judgments with deliberate correct responses. Testosterone administration reduced CRT scores. The effect remained after we controlled for age, mood, math skills, whether participants believed they had received the placebo or testosterone, and the effects of 14 additional hormones, and it held for each of the CRT questions in isolation. Our findings suggest a mechanism underlying testosterone’s diverse effects on humans’ judgments and decision making and provide novel, clear, and testable predictions.

Yet I am a cloud security architect and put your entire fucking bullshit copy and paste to shit.

why are you even posting here? did your gf leave you for some jacked dude and now you feel the need to bitch and complain?

>how you unironically view yourself

Attached: 1537397589034.jpg (764x551, 263K)

>how you actually are

Attached: 1513017597697s.jpg (211x239, 4K)

>brainlets are literally in charge of security
no wonder the world is such shit LEL
I view myself as an average Joe because I don't have a tiny penis or other need to compensate for inadequacy like you do.

Fucking hell, why is it so difficult to find a raloxifene source from the EU??

funny how that works huh. I mean look at trump he’s the most powerful man in the world and half retarded.. yet you insist your intelligence actually means something when in reality you’ll always be the bitch of the group, the offce, and in the dating world

Are you ok? Like emotionally. you seem to be lashing out. Do you want to talk about what is bothering you

What’s up guys??
It’s ya boi Aesthetics

Attached: 9229CA14-2463-4F75-96A5-DDA9B2630845.jpg (3024x3224, 2.24M)

Brainlet logic TOP LEL

>On visuospatial memory, however, AAS users performed significantly more poorly than nonusers, and within the user group, visuospatial performance showed a significant negative correlation with total lifetime AAS dose. These were large effects: on Pattern Recognition Memory, long-term AAS users underperformed nonusers by almost one standard deviation, based on normative population scores (adjusted mean difference in z-scores = 0.89; p = 0.036), and performance on this test declined markedly with increasing lifetime AAS dose (adjusted change in z-score = −0.13 per 100 g of lifetime AAS dose; p = 0.002). These results remained stable in sensitivity analyses addressing potential confounding factors.

bulking so this shirt is not coming off anytime soon

Attached: 97B6EACF-03ED-49D9-A9F5-791C3C9CCBFC.jpg (2156x2464, 909K)

no seriously, I want to help you. nobody deserves to feel as shitty as you do.

seeing some decent size gains for sure

>no seriously, I want to help you. nobody deserves to feel as shitty as you do
You're an unhealthy retard. You can help by getting the fuck outta here.

Whatever filter you use always makes you look mean as fuck.
Height and weight stats?

You should kill yourself

You mean like you?

/dedicatedautism/

jesus christ I don’t even use a filter that’s just black and grey lmfao

232lbs / 105kg
6’1 / 185cm or something

Attached: F29C2BF4-ABC4-4F65-BFAE-DB5D366E4688.jpg (280x530, 57K)

So let's see here. We've established that
1) You're killing your mind
2) You're killing your body
What the fuck are you doing here? Just off yourself already. /fraud/ is not Jow Forums

>mfw thinking about you hurting
You need to focus on what you are good at and improving yourself and slowly you will begin to like yourself more and so will other people. I believe in you user, its never too late

Attached: hungupon(you).jpg (480x600, 25K)

I'm good at shitting on you because you don't belong here.
My work is done here. Nice doing business with you lads. I'll be back at a later time when the next study comes out.

Attached: 1514564062317.jpg (1300x866, 64K)

pls dont go, we are so close to a breakthrough

Don't worry lad I'm always watching from a distance. Bye now :)

stay mad faggot

>Mortality was three times higher amongst users of AAS than amongst nonuser controls

I don't doubt that, but this study is essentially useless given that it doesn't control for dosage, drug type, longevity, lifestyle, etc. It essentially takes a list of people who tested positive in a doping test and groups them all together and works backward. This is akin to grouping all users of "antidepressants" together and using them as a representative of a single drug despite the vast pharmacological differences.

>2/3rds of steroids on the black market are bunk

That study analyzes a range of AAS from the Czech Republic and Slovakia only, which do not represent "the black market" or the bulk of steroids in general. Also, it doesn't conclude that 2/3rds of their samples are "bunk"; it combines the under-dosed and non-AAS findings.

>sexual function/decreased libido

This is a population study/survey. Essentially as far from objective as a study can possibly get. Interesting information, but quantitatively useless.

I applaud your interest in science. A basic understanding of study design and maybe a few secondary courses in statistics might be to your advantage.

The fact is studies continually pile up showing the same results. More and more precise studies keep coming out showing the same exact thing. You can ignore the mountains of evidence we have now or wait for some study that meets your arbitrary level of criteria. The fact is supraphysiologic levels of testosterone is unhealthy and you don't belong on a board dedicated to fitness.

what's a good appetite suppressant i can buy online that can get me through the next few weeks

Caffeine
Or you could get ephedrine from stores
Or you could get cocaine from the dark web

Does anyone have any experience with Albuterol?

Agreed with supraphysiological levels being unhealthy. Real question is more of by how much with what amounts.
Disagree with not belonging on /fit. Many users are interested in taking them or already do it would be beneficial to have a place to keep it out of normal threads and provide at least some correct information. Contains destruction and provides help. I think it's a win win.

Ec stack + intermittent fasting

Run on sentence. Kill me.

>namefag
>tripfag
>roidfag
Thread doesn't belong on Jow Forums, and neither do you. KYS.

Attached: KILL YOURSELF.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

It's the neural degeneration from all of the AAS. Don't worry made me brainlet to!
Happyer now with bigly muscle!

I think I'll survive bro damn

>Steroid users are 9x more likely to rupture a tendon than natural athletes

>steroid users lift bigger weights more often, study finds

good job user

Nice back seat modding you faggot

>arbitrary level of criteria

My criteria aren't arbitrary, I just have the benefit of having studied statistical methods and study design. I am aware of what models can and can't say, I don't just fetishize science for its own sake and post anything with a doi in the URL without scrutiny.

that's not what it says nor is there any reason to reach such a conclusion. bodybuilders aren't powerlifters
>My criteria aren't arbitrary
yes, they are. furthermore you have precisely ZERO studies showing any level of steroid usage beyond trt is safe and healthy
>I just have the benefit of having studied statistical methods and study design
lul your "analysis" is comedy at best. the studies already note their limitations and anyone can see that. a rational and reasonable human being would see the preponderance of evidence is so grossly against steroid usage that you would not attempt to defend it as a Jow Forums activity or waste your time trying to hand wave away valid studies. sure the studies could be better and they keep getting better and more and more keep coming out and they all keep concluding the same things: steroids are bad for your health.

I shut off my phone for hours and your faggot ass is still posting here about shit none of us even care about. also trt dosages are entirely dependent on the individual and because of that, judging based on doses in general goes to complete shit.

i’ll tell you right now that since doing gear i’ve been on top of my shit with nutrition, cardiovascular health, and blood work. have you ever had your blood work done? do you even FUCKING lift LMFAO?

all you keep saying is the same thing over and over again and can’t get through your head that no one gives a fuck besides the twinks who are on the fence about steroids

Attached: 372069A7-7AD5-40FB-9473-DCC4C3EA0F6D.jpg (347x438, 44K)

>listen to me i stick a needle in my butt i KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT
just kys already retarded faggot
>nametrip faggot
yeah nah nevermind just dont reply anymore but you will so here's your last (You) you faggot

it’s funny you talk like you actually belong here or like people give a shit about what you’re saying.

it’s cringe. it shows you have so much time on your hands to try and be a little faggot when in reality i’m laughing at your scrawny ass. I bet you won’t even post your body in it’s perfect steroid-free state

comeon dude! show us what perfection looks like

I'd rather be a skinny faggot or a fat dyel than have fake and gay gains like you you unhealthy waste of human space. kys nobody is impressed with your fake ass but a bunch of disease ridden thots and braindead retards who don't know any better

the funny thing is, I was BTFO you even when i was natty and so are 95% of this board who are DYEL.

> kys no one cares

stopped reading there. do you HONESTLY think I give one single fuck about what anyone else thinks? every single one of your posts contains a shit load of insecurity probably from being rejected so many times in life. you should stay off the juice, it isn’t worth it for you and it would be a waste of precious gear.

> brain dead retards
that make more money and look better than you. you can’t even compare

Attached: C2D4557C-0C18-4794-8F87-ED2AF829BB45.jpg (700x823, 51K)

>i make more money than you!
and all it has led you to do is be in the exact same place wasting your time as someone who you perceive to be of lower socioeconomic status. so much for your wealth
>i look better than you
no, you don't. the only people who think you look better than me are human trash.
>i looked better than you before i roided!
no you didn't. you looked like a retarded faggot and will have to pump yourself full of juice for the rest of your life lest you become the laughing stock of your entire social circle. you know your fate and will do or say anything to defend it because you have no way out. you're stuck in the life you chose whereas i can still do whatever the fuck i want.
> insecurity
steroid users are the epitome of insecurity. you must constantly seek validation for your fake and gay appearance because you have a tiny dick or other insecurity and everyone knows it

Attached: 1518461479393.jpg (436x485, 40K)

Is steroids allow you to build muscle and burn fat at the same time a normie meme excluding tren?

post body.

It depends heavily on your starting point but it is possible. Regardless it is typically more effective/efficient to cut and bulk normally

But it takes fucking ages to buld musclea d disappears so quickly on a cut