Roiding for this

>roiding for this

Attached: Screenshot_20181211-151510_Instagram.jpg (1080x849, 299K)

He isn't roiding, he's about 4 foot tall.
Easy frame to fill out.

i could handle and launch this yellow faggot like a freesbie

No, he's not natural. You fucking idiot.

Another victim to the shill fitness industry. good goi

How did his parents allow this

tfw you live only on rice and onions

holy shit dude do you see the delt vascularity?

he roids but his size is 100% achievable natty

Post bodies, I bet you're all DYEL

post body and 1 RM

Shut the fuck up this midget isnt natural release that vaccum like grip you have on this actual dwarves nuts

post erect peenis

I don't give a shit about him, I'm just not delusional enough to let my jealousy influence my better judgement. Then again I actually know what's possible with correct nutrition and training, I'm sure you do not.

stop replying to the dumbass that says the kid is natural, he is on every thread about him

Attached: 1531340988558.jpg (1202x900, 125K)

get a life nerd

Post body rn

Literally 56% goblin: the face

D-dave mustaine is that you?

Attached: IMG_4335.jpg (970x728, 126K)

>physique too good to be natty
>physique too bad to be worth roiding

Pick one

It can be both.

How old is he? 15?

He’s natty lmao do you guys even lift? Tristan is 5’2 or someshit

he's legit not even 5ft tall

16 I think and some dumbass thinks you can get this through hard work.

He looks bigger than he is because he's like 6% body fat. Look closely at his arms, they're tiny but they have crazy definition.

Kek

DIOS MIO! EL GOBLINO DE TRENBOLONA!

ok, hes like 16, is crazy vascular for long periods of time, and has a lot of mass for a 16 yo

Are you guys retarded? Have you seen this kid in videos with normal lighting? He has like .2% more muscle than other kids his age, he is just super fucking lean. NOT TO MENTION HE IS A MIDGET.

You fucking height supremacist dont understand that 5lbs of muscle on a small frame looks huge. Why do you think manlets make "crazy" progress in same time frame as you lanklets? Less surface area... fuicking retards

>surface area
you sure you're not the retarded one here? kek

Why do people think he is roiding, kid is fucking tiny for someone who is like 5ft yet he is just really lean, nothing unnatural here.
If you think he is on gear your clearly DYEL.

Attached: 1527797915913.jpg (324x632, 277K)

Why does he look so annoying? I wanna beat the shit out of that face? What expression is that where are his manners?