Male Pattern Bald Eagles

Stop eating fat. Eat more veggies. Go outside, get fresh air with pollution. Get more sleep. There's this stuff called onion juice. The only juice you meat heads need in life. Massage it on your scalp every other day, let it set for an hour, take a shower and wash it out with conditioner for strong thick ass hair. Then do hand stands while pleasuring yourself. Then wait. It takes months. After you see more hair, welcome to the club.

Peppermint and rosemary after derma roller (1mm) once a week helps.

Attached: cutiepiss.jpg (720x960, 76K)

god i wish i was that toilet

so your memeing onion juice on scalp. Earlier today you said to leave it on for a half hour. Now it’s an hour? sage goes in all fields. You suck at memes

Man I would let her shit directly on my face followed by a steady stream of post-shit piss

I'm new.

based

Also if that was what it took to keep my hair then I'd rather just go bald. Thankfully my family only has like one bald dude, and he lost it due to extreme stress at his job and the shittiest diet that you can imagine (instant noodles and cups of tea basically).

Poor diet and stress can contribute to hair loss/thinning, but won't cause permanent loss or miniaturization of follicles. It's genetic.

Of any of the methods for "curing" or "slowing" balding, holistic or hooknosed, topical or systemic, they all work by reducing androgen levels, or by inhibiting the conversion of T to DHT. It is chemical castration no matter which way you swing it.

>Stop eating fat
Don't do this, you need fat for hormone production. It isn't bad for you.

To understand balding you have to understand aging. Old men lose hair, why? What do men lose as they age?
>Progesterone
>Stomach Acid

Start researching why these two factors are so important. And I'm not just talking hair, this is a general health PSA.

Is she taking a shit? Is she pulling that face because she's backing out a gigantic turd?

Genetic? -.-'
No.
It's preventable and reversible. If you give up, that's your choice.

Stop for a while, then consume healthy fats (avocados, nuts/seeds)

She's pissing. I wiped her vertical smile for her. Too much alcohol.

Lmao imagine being a woman and having to sit on the toilet to piss

If the brapper is cute, then heels yehhh :)

Literally just started fin like three days ago. My dick hasn't fallen off yet.

Haha

Wait a few months. He won't get out of bed. ALWAYS limp.

No you're wrong. As men age they lose their appetite for onions.

me too bro, me too

>post-shit piss
not possible

>healthy fats
>omega 6
they are the worst fats besides trans fats, you would be better off eating lard

balding is genetical faggot

lol what a strange place to sit for a woman

>>/asp/