I really fucking hate being rejected by women...

I really fucking hate being rejected by women. I don't think there is anything that makes me as angry as being rejected and treated like shit by women. All my life I have been treated like shit by women and I will never forgive my parents for bringing me into a world where women never like me and then on top of that having the fucking attitude that they do, my parents that is, an attitude where they think I'm not into women for example.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (508x286, 33K)

You sound like a cunt. I'm not surprised you get rejected by everyone. I'm only surprised your parents haven't rejected you yet.

you sound like a cuck

I really fucking hate when you message "hi" to a woman on a dating app, you see that she reads it and then nothing. It makes me so fucking angry I just want to fucking rape and torture her.

Thank you for proving my point.

Also cucks can get a girl. You can't. Unlucky

This nigga about to shoot up a school

go suck a dick you flaming fucking homo

lol virgin

Sorry Elliot but getting rejected is part of life

I imagine most men would also reject you so sucking a dick isn't even an option for you

I've fucked 5 women

Go suck start your daddies shotgun like u did his dick

not as much for chads as it is for me

Attached: 726A654F-6A05-432D-AA89-93F75627527A.jpg (454x668, 95K)

you are either homo or a woman, so fuck off

lol my bad you sound supercool keeping count n shit

You're pretty obviously a boy.

Would you rather she just lead you on as a friend for a few months?

You know that old saying, "if one person doesn't like you they're an asshole, but if everyone doesn't like you you're the asshole".

Most women on those apps are bombarded with messages from mountains of other guys who are probably more attractive than you, you have nothing to offer her most likely. Dating apps are a massively over-saturated market so unless you are the cream of the crop you will have slim pickings.

Don't take it too personally and try your luck elsewhere where you can offer something of value and create a neediness dynamic (can't take if you have nothing to give).

I'm 34

and kill yourself

Yikes

brainwashed cuck

Which school should I don't come to tomorrow?

fuck off

>Most women on those apps are bombarded with messages from mountains of other guys who are probably more attractive than you, you have nothing to offer her most likely.
no shit fucking Sherlock, doesn't change a fucking thing of what I said

>34 and still hasn't figured out how social dynamics work yet

Man, I would be angry if I was as retarded and pathetic as you. I think this is natures way of making sure you don't pass on your stupid and pathetic genes on to the next generation. Also, I bet you don't even lift.

Go seek help m8.

Also, what do your gay feeling have to do with being Jow Forums? Sort yourself out and then maybe come back here. Rejection happens, you are special, but not that special.

Attached: 1537733312280.jpg (499x488, 92K)

Nigga you just posted a picture of Johnny Bravo.

Johnny worked out hard to get his body, and it was all for pussy.
You see the man get rejected and beat up, over and over and over, time after time.
The few times a girl actually liked him, he blew it or circumstance screwed it up for him. And yet, Johnny combs back his hair, strikes a few poses and goes RIGHT BACK INTO THE HUNT.

That's a fucking man right there. Be like Johnny. Obtain his essence of unbreakable confidence and resolve. No matter what you do, unless you are absolutely brain dead stupid, you will get BETTER and you will become more comfortable with women.

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 1536540326974.jpg (500x333, 33K)

>Go seek help m8.
Only people who have no experience with psychiatrists say that

>women owe me sex reeeee
Kill yourself nigga

You sound like an entitled retard who is bashing his ahead against a wall and wondering why it hurts

What are they supposed to do? Get super stoked on you and show you their pussy because you post on the internet and pick up weights? Get the fuck over yourself you whiny little shit.

His body is genetic. And his attitude/my attitude is just as much genetic as is the body.