Tfw no master to make you a sissy gayboy

>tfw no master to make you a sissy gayboy

Attached: 1533777360857.png (501x503, 217K)

I take your ass and turn you into a living onahole

>tfw not cute enough to attract anyone
If you're in my position it's just suffering, wish I was cute

As long as you have an ass and are willing to wear a skirt you will find someone

>tfw you don't have a sissy slave

Attached: 1520301941955.jpg (701x524, 81K)

im not the op forgot to remove that

>not posting a/l

>tfw no sissy fag to let me stuff my stinky neet cock up their boipuss

Wow originonahole
bump
a/s/l?

Yea tell me
Im 21/m/nv

>he thinks OP isnt just some retard spamming shit

retard but not op lol
20/m/uk

NV? Where in NV? '^'

Am i the only one here who after spending too much time here came to take a liking to guys in a friendly and even intimate manner, but i still cant get myself sexually attracted to them? I'd like to have a close male friend that i'm physically intimate with like cuddling, but i don't want to take it any further than that. I feel like an anomaly desu.

that's nice, but what more?? i want to be treated as a slave 24/7

that's perfectly okay, everybody has their needs. i just think it would be difficult finding someone like that.

Attached: 21898492194321.jpg (713x1311, 269K)

Yeah honestly i dont think its a need really, i never even considered before i spent too much time here but now it doesnt seem that bad of an idea. Its just like if i had it it would be cool but its not a major issue if i dont have it.

Idk even if i would like it irl, i have never really been close to any guy because of my autism, so maybe if i was actually face to face with a situation like that irl i would just pussy out.

Come to think of it, maybe the reason i even think i want this is because i never really had a close friend growing up.

>Tfw no cute twink to train my ass into the ultimate slutty pussy and then snuggle me afterwards

>tfw don't like males romantically, but it'd be nice if a big robot boy pinned me down and fucked me

originaI owo

where originally in uk are you?

south east kent

19/south cali

>tfw only attracted to the cock on males