Height

5ft 5 angry manlet here.
did any of u grow taller after 20?
ive always been that small guy and usually was like 2~years behind in terms of growth and puberty.

mom is 5ft 3 dad is 5ft 7.5
only really just started geting facial hair in last 6months.

IS THERE ANY HOPE PLEASE

Attached: 1533810431961.jpg (843x712, 40K)

Nah bruh you're stuck. Only hope for you:

1. Have a big dick
2. Get absolutely shredded
3. Get a high-status and/or high-paying job

Otherwise you're scraping the bottom of the barrel of fugs and roasties

Lol no you’re fucked manlet

fucking sucks my genetics are so shit

grandfather was 5ft 2 at 18
grandmother 5ft

WHY ME

I'm sorry manletbro. I'm a tallfag and women are still all whores regardless. We must all unite against the roastie menace.

thank you for the help brother.
i can make it to 5'7 i believe since ive grown 1inch the past year.

>only really just started geting facial hair in last 6months.
you can probably still grow
Drink a lot of milk, make sure you're getting enough iodine and sleep at least 7-7.5 hrs per day. And exercise 3+ times a week. Ideally 3-4 days gym 3 days cardio p/week. You should be doing all of this anyway, though.

sorry user, but you're probably gonna get a 1/2" at most
just ignore 3D thots and lift

Attached: 1499842845629.jpg (305x279, 15K)

Tfw 5’5” with 8 inch dick and a big tiddy wife.

Attached: 51068F8C-FAA1-4E93-A36A-A709CC4787E8.jpg (640x1136, 88K)

Nice.

I should've clarified in my original post that possessing just one of those traits is enough. All 3 simultaneously aren't necessary for manlets to dig themselves out of the abyss

Thank you for the moral support user.

Attached: IDubbbz.jpg (320x320, 15K)

i mean honestly i cant see how dick size matters unless youre already attractive. im 5'9 and 133lbs (although pretty nice frame) and a decent face w 8x5.5 dick. still a virgin at 18yrs. hope i grow another inch

nice man. OP here btw, if I can get to 5'7 ill even be happy lol.

only one of my stats that are "nice," is my dick im bulking like crazy rn. but yes i hope you grow more

Hahahahahahahahahahaha this whole board is filled with gnomes

I can't believe such pathetic excuses for men reside here

Hahahahahahahaha

>Zoomer
>Posting DYEL cavaliere
Why am i not surprised

buy mk677 NOW. I mean RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
t manlet who went from 5'8" to 5'10" on the stuff

Dude you should find one of those tall girls that are into shirt guys. You'd save your offspring.

>mfw 2/3 and 21yo kv

Attached: 8144f8afadd345b7375d45e40a8cb96c.png (311x187, 56K)

That feel when your father fucked a womanlet. Dad ruined my life.

What age did you start it? Any side effects from mk677 I should be concerned about?

i feel you user. my mom is 4'10 and i ended up 5'8. my older brother is 5'6 so i guess it could've been worse

Just take mk-677 faggot. t. Have used exemestane, mk677, melanotan, and injectable gh peptide called cjc-1295 simultaneously with no problems. I started late on all of these (I was a pussy and didn’t even get redpilled until 19-20) so I didn’t start these drugs until 21, when I finally got the balls to do it

DO

IT
stop being afraid. Find a reputable vendor, don’t buy from sources too good to be true, use sterile needles and wipes every single time if you inject peptides. Common sense applies here.

But you do need to hop on an aromatase inhibit and some form of gh or gh releases like mk677 if you actually want to potentially grow, and you need to do it now. Time is of the essence.

Again I’m healthy as a whistle after using these things. Lift, eat a variety of wholesome foods, rest, take your supplements, and enjoy being young. At 22 I can tell you now that you better just get out there and practice your social skills and improve yourself in addition to your attempts to make yourself taller. It’s all important.

it's because you're asian

Was 5'6" but shirts that felt long a year ago feel a lot smaller in length than before. So probably grew an inch and didnt even realize it. I'm 23 if it matters

Thanks for the redpill I read the side effects and they aren't even bad, just started my job last week so I plan on ordering some within a week if I can find a reputable seller here in Canada. I have no problems socially and my height doesn't really bother me but of course if I can grow I'd like to.

Attached: image.png (532x582, 514K)

where do you buy yours from

Nootropic source. I hear medals research is good too. Check reddit and eroids

dosing?? also were you on all of them the whole period when you grew 2 inches?

U can grow... spiritually. Love u brotha

Pic of Jeff's waifu?

After 20, I went from 176 cm to 179 cm (both measured after waking up, so spinal compression isn't a factor) and I think I might still be growing at 22. Like you, I also started puberty later than most and out of all my equally-aged friends, my beard is probably the shittiest.
So it's certainly possible, though I wouldn't dwell on it, just be healthy and if you grow, then so be it and if not, it's not the end of the world either.
I know it's anecdotal, but I know a lot of guys your height that have no problem in the dating compartment and have beautiful girlfriends (some thot actually cheated on her tall bf to get with my turbomanlet friend).

not OP but blessed post love u too bro