Just came our of a divorce from a 10 year marriage, with kids. Gained 25lbs in the last bit from stress

Just came our of a divorce from a 10 year marriage, with kids. Gained 25lbs in the last bit from stress.

I'm ready to redefine myself and snap out of this funk. Abs by June.

I know what to do, anyone gone through something similar and have tips on starting over Jow Forumswise and life in general wise?

Disgusting pic related. Posting goal bodies.

Attached: Fat Fuck.jpg (1938x1578, 296K)

Attached: 1543587776027.jpg (1125x778, 73K)

Attached: 1544229944260.png (1136x640, 379K)

Attached: 1544106138505.png (476x601, 599K)

Attached: 1543770038892.jpg (1900x2744, 414K)

Attached: 1541838944965.jpg (600x800, 217K)

Attached: tenor.gif (268x400, 2.41M)

Attached: 3729466-6284063545-tumbl.gif (500x545, 1004K)

Attached: 1540696792813.jpg (1024x1024, 107K)

Attached: 1543631669826.jpg (500x520, 41K)

Attached: BMV_2jUCQAMCgoK.jpg (600x900, 58K)

Attached: 1544539889761.jpg (620x413, 54K)

Attached: 1543544759194.webm (1280x720, 968K)

I've said it once I'll say it again

B L O A T
L
O
A
T

Attached: 4xoeg6uz08w01.png (1360x768, 663K)

Well I was considering a big roid cycle. Maybe I should just grow into the fat and get yuuuge

Attached: 1544055398351.gif (250x308, 1.73M)

>abs by june

Attached: boomer.jpg (550x550, 31K)

That's almost 6 months of cardio, weights and a clean diet. Plus I just quit drinking hars liquor so there is another 2000 less calories a day. I think and starting to come in is reasonable.

Attached: 1543542845582.jpg (1300x650, 55K)

Attached: 2856d8e2a42add1f95796144f3a7c2a0--ideal-body-perfect-body.jpg (564x1002, 44K)

I'd be happy with this.

Calisthenics
Curlbro lifting
Mobility work
Intermittent Fasting

Mobility. Good point, my posture is total shit these days.

Attached: star-wars-revenge-of-the-sith-bootleg-subtitles-08.jpg (650x282, 39K)

hahahahaha

Repent and reconcile with your wife. It's the only way

Attached: 1533148817317.jpg (612x960, 86K)

You need to do /SIG/. Just look for the /sig/ threads that come up, like this one

These are found on Jow Forums and on Jow Forums. They are hands down the best threads on the board.

Good luck

She won't repent. Got some attention at our kids gym and started fucking men like a bitch in heat. Refuses to quit the gym because of her frieeeends. Still keeping all her guy friends who I now know flirt with her. She's a slut who won't stop and the anxiety and pain is affecting my ability to be a father. I would rather give them a better chance at Salvation even if that means sacrificing my own.

Attached: 1541679515341.jpg (1616x2889, 578K)

Thank you, I will.

Attached: 1543094176158.jpg (600x604, 221K)

In my culture, you would be allowed to kill her, her friends and boyfriends and maybe your children too, depends on the court and judge. But yeah, women dont fuck around here

I’m currently thinking about “divorcing” my wife before we’re even legally married.
As of now we’re only married in the eyes of our friends and family. It’s been a year and I’ve already lost interest in her and marriage in general. I kinda want to just live in a van and save money from work to retire early.
Women aren’t worth the trouble OP, when scheduling my perfect day there’s not much time for much else after my chores and R&R get done. I might as well just get a maid who’s dtf at this point.

Attached: 263CC316-4F91-47D6-83C2-E28576B17643.gif (460x200, 2.06M)

Any signs since you first met that she would do this to you?

Help us young men make the right decisions.

What culture and country actually allows this, user? Sounds like a good place to be.
I assume it’s a muslim country... some of their ideas aren’t half bad.

Many.

I remember when we kept it casual back in college, I would come into work and there would be a couple guys up front and she would be leaning on them like she's their best friend or something. Kind of a red flag to me though in retrospect. Always had lots of guy friends because they're easier to get along with, yes yes I know now.

Unfortunately with her personality she thrives on social situations and upbeat people, so every guy that put his best foot forward to show how awesome they were she absolutely lit up for, and of course within the next day or two they'd be on social media, which I learned overtime was more than just Facebook, they talked on Instagram and apparently Snapchat too.

Dude there's over a decade of very subtle red flags. I would just be upfront with any woman, that if they're with you and plan to build a life with you, then they have to commit to you and only you. They can have all the female friends in the world as long as they are wholesome themselves ( mine met a super degenerate slut who helped encourage the cheating Behavior Within). But when it comes to guy friends, one is too many. Unless she's the kind of girl that has the balls to tell somebody to go fuck themselves when they crossed the line. Mine called it an ego boost as part of her mental gymnastics.

After being in hell for the last 18 months knowing something was going on and that I was going to lose half my kids childhood best case scenario, keep in mind that I still believe wholesome women exist. Somewhere.

Attached: 1542851311215.jpg (2238x1000, 1.54M)

I would like islam expect it's an Arab surpermecy religion and I fucking hate arabs. Arabs and Turks desu, dont understand why even white girls fuck arabs and Turks.in my country, we hang arabs in the village, hell even our women fucking hate them as much as the men.

Islam got the male female Dynamic right, but the rest of it what the fuck. Plus it's a spin-off hundreds of years after Jesus Christ, the only path to Salvation God left us for being such degenerates.

Attached: 1599114_1.jpg (630x630, 51K)

Attached: 5b7646b47ea98.jpg (1214x697, 46K)

based

Get into fasting, you can lose that 25 lbs in a month. Best way to get her back is to get your own hot bitch and show her off on social media. Maybe roid too

Attached: 1529461142714.jpg (700x700, 62K)

I went through it... six years and a kid involved.

Hop on testosterone immediately, fix your diet, take a full vitamin stack, up your skin and hair care.... and as always, drink lots of milk. It does a body good.

Attached: 0E70B49E-33CF-497C-A49F-3C27C90F4000.jpg (1125x826, 314K)

Adding that pic related is actually me. I lost about 85lbs of fat and put on 30lbs of muscle.

JUST
Eat shit OP

Hahahaha
She started fucking other men because you're a slob and you married a whore
God I'm so fucking happy I'm not a retard and I actually take care of myself and have standards

Delusional pic
That woman was raped in front of her husband while he tied who then left her for a man

Attached: F9E84BD6-0FAA-4B56-8296-105DCD31EE63.jpg (454x676, 57K)

Today

Attached: 67071E69-6B1D-4F12-AFBE-A694B79E04DB.jpg (452x678, 39K)

You’re delusional if you think all men age like wine, it’s whoever lives a less stressed life and takes care of themselves plus genetics

Attached: 79A74938-AA35-4AC8-8E71-F7B85C7F0869.jpg (739x415, 28K)

>fat
doesn't count

bet you 100 dollars youll quit within 2 weeks, you wouldnt of gotten this fat if you werent a piece of shit

Goal body there, good job user

Post your exes nudes

Thanks man, what you've done is exactly the outcome I'd hoped for this. Did you just get your testosterone checked and legally supplemented, or did you do what I'm thinking of doing and go full retard on a cycle or two?

lmao

>But when it comes to guy friends, one is too many.
Someone sounds insecure. I wonder if this is an American attitude. Where I'm from its noreal to have mix gender friend circles. Sorry to hear about your wife user but generalising the self control of other adults because your wife continued with the behaviour she showed you before you were married is ridiculous.

You let yourself go too so focus on transforming to your full potential rather than wasting any more energy thinking about the wife. Best if luck.

This. Unless you’re going for insecure controlling boyfriend that they all bitch about mode.

I wouldn't cut so quickly you'll probably get saggy skin. Try abs by June 2020.

Basically the sticky
1. Get a grip of your diet, TDEE and go minus 500-750 cals, set macro targets and try stick to them. Use Myfitnesspal.
2. Schedule gym sessions as an appointment, never miss them unless you ill.
3. Schedule kids in as appointments, don't let them down.
4. Get some scales, weigh every other day. Record and feedback. Withing several/Nokia have some that sync to myfitnesspal. Recalc TDEE every 6 weeks.
5. Have a plan for gym sessions, use a spreadsheet and track your progress against it. Look at ph3 training program (free link on this site in PLG) or something like AthleanX or Renaisance Periodization bought workout plan.
6. If you don't know the lifts for free weights get a professional to show you, plus study it - lots of help on YouTube.
7. Get a fuck buddy, stops you jumping straight into a relationship with the first person you meet. Tinder is good.

Kek'd

Attached: edbfe802127150313f6e825442146d91be1f24c3_hq.gif (500x375, 165K)

God you look like shit, if i were your wife i'd cheat on you too.

I had a good body until the last year or so when I went into survival mode.

I wouldn't have had as many issues if she wasnt ok with them flirting with her and still keeping them around.

If you don't see an issue there, I suspect both of you are female.

Absolutely get your fat ass into shape. BUT don't neglect healthy growth in other areas. Find some other interests to stimulate you mentally and spiritually. Learn to make something with your hands. Meditate. Read. Garden. And don't run out and start chasing women. First build the life you want, build the man you want to be, then the women will come along for the ride.

That took more than a year

Roooteeen bruh!

Attached: 44845514_10156914230087764_1400795028015546368_o.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

You underestimate the power of a pint or more of gin and grapefruit juice almost everyday for months. My nipples tingle from all the goddamn estro.

Attached: 1544358452938.jpg (852x480, 43K)

Thank you man.

I would definitely love a fuck buddy as long as I don't catch anything. The concept of Tinder is gross to me lol. I'll try my hand the old-fashioned way first, then download it if times really have changed that bad.

Attached: 1543618056809.webm (1280x720, 1.36M)

Nah, I'm not even trying to be a dick or discourage you, but your goal of abs by June is to far out there, you have very little muscle and a ton of fat, you probably felt much better a year ago but you were probably not as cut as you remember. Set a long term goal, but then set short term goals, focus more on those for now it's rewarding to accomplish a goal and will keep you moving forward. Also don't gear until you are below 15% bf, seriously you will have way more issues with estro, fat is where it converts. I was a fat fuck and a heavy drinker I understand it's tempting to try it now but it will not go well, I just watched a bro do it, he's going to need gyno surgery now. I didn't pin till I hit 12% and I'm glad for it.

Definitely review your weight once you feel that you are hitting what you like.
By then you will know what your TDEE is and you can either maintain or start loading the cals for a clean bulk.

I found it easy to find a fuck buddy, most divorcees have kids and don't want the hassle of a relationship when they already have to look after kids - so are very receptive to a friend who they fuck on a regular basis.
STD's just take the proper precautions.

Good luck mate!

Thanks! I'm definitely planning to trim the fat first. Considering a PSMF for a few weeks to kick start this.

Sounds like fun although I'm still struggling with the concept of her fucking all the men she's going to. Hoping I'll care less if I find a cool chick sooner.

Attached: FB_IMG_1543957667613.jpg (790x592, 53K)

>insecure controlling boyfriend

He had every right to be under the circumstances

Attached: 1447177397772.jpg (1024x768, 50K)

Nah, sex is just sex, put that jealous silliness behind you.

I get it but harder when she's all you've had for 14 years. Plus I'm a more traditional guy, sex should have meaning. Hurts to see her thot out.

Tbh if you were with her for 14 years and she is off thotting now, look at what changed, did you let yourself go before she whored off? Did you stop providing for her? Something caused it

I remember there's this one sage who gave advice about women and shit when one of the user posted about how his wife started to "let herself go" and the user suspected that she's cheating on him. Basically the fault is 90% at the hand of the man if his wife starts to thot out after 14 years.

Basically the advice boils down to
> Do you really give her as much attention as you think you do ?
> Reinforcement of positive actions and gestures when she does something you like, conversely do the opposite whenever she does something you dislike
> Subtlety in expressing gratitude to her (Women are more caring and sympathetic so gratitude is a huge boost to their ego)
> Actually care about her appearance as well as yours
I can't remember 100% but that's the gist of it. Godspeed user

the pill of redness

You can do it. You are a culmination of your habits. Make fitness, and diet habitual. Find out what works for you work out wise, toss everything else. Do something every day, even if it's just stretching, myofascial release, or walking. Every.. day

Pic related.. me on left 8 years ago.. right me today.

Attached: 20181212_071205.jpg (900x1600, 376K)

Been lifting for 7 months now and have made good gains, but im ready to start cutting all the excess fat on my body. How do i cut properly?
Thanks

Attached: F0D605E2-4EAC-44FA-96A8-970F16B0C14D.jpg (640x741, 247K)

Based as fuck. Just don't remarry or fuck this to cope and your salvation will be intact

>just shave it bro, women love that shit

The temptation to fuck my way across the continental US is immeasurable but I know that would make me a hypocrite. I pray eventually remarrying won't count as adultery in the end.

thank you for this user. keep your chin up

Attached: 1535942517451.jpg (960x576, 119K)

I'm pretty sure it does. There might be a loophole if you can get the marriage annulled. If you weren't cathodox when you got married it may actually be easy to get the marriage annulled

Thanks for sharing, user. This is actually uplifting because there were so many obvious red flags. At least that means not all women are worthless sluts.

Thank you for helping me feel like I just dodged a bullet instead of being torn up about a girl

I did not get my testosterone checked, I just found a supplier through some FB body building groups, got blood work done to check my starting point and then checked blood again 1.5 months in to make adjustments to estrogen. I also used my bloods to figure out what to supplement and what to add to my diet.

I definitely did not at any point go crazy with the test, just a basic 500mg/wk 3mo cycle with pct, 3 months off and then do it over again. My natural test levels before starting cycle are actually normal now, they were low before. Being fat does that to you. My crazy test sex drive stay even when I’m off cycle now. I found a 20yo nymph to date so that’s definitely good.

I’ll probably eventually blast and cruise for life. I can not imagine ever going back. My early 30s have been the best years of my life because of this lifestyle change.

Attached: 1689BB93-D130-4B41-B804-2014D461A1AF.jpg (1120x1772, 577K)

Let me clarify the first sentences because I realized it didn’t make sense when I reread. I did not go to a doctor and say that I thought that I had low test and wanted it checked to go on TRT. I DID just go to a regular lab like you would go to for a pre-employment drug screening and just asked for blood work done, for my eyes only. Test is safe and easy to administer to yourself. Buy from a reputable supplier and utilize sterile/clean injection practices and you will be A-okay. The only side effects you might experience are high estrogen, accelerated balding/thinning and body acne. Get an AI and read your body to settle on a dosage to handle estrogen. Go tanning regularly to prevent the acne and start finasteride/minoxidil/ketocazanol shampoo if you experience hair loss. Most people won’t experience any of these. I experienced all three and these methods left me with no symptoms at all, my hair even came back better than it had been over the last decade.

>7 days a week
>lightweight as fuck
I suppose it's not unreasonable at all

My bench is 3x10 at 235, curl 45s for 3x16, lateral raises are 25s at 3x10, straight bar curls are close-grip at 90lbs , 3x8. I’m 200lbs and my pull-ups are 3x5, chin-up are 3x8 and inverted handstands are 3x8.

My maxes are all right around 2/3/4/5. I have always felt like I was lifting pretty heavy.

>doing 3x8 chin ups but not 3x8 pull ups

Number 1. Stay in your kids lives and make them feel loved and appreciated. Do your best to be on okay terms or hide any kind of fighting with your ex. Doesn't matter how much you fucking hate her guts, do it for your kids.

2. Get in shape. You will destroy your exes mind if you find a prettier younger girl and you're in the best shape of your life and it seems like the divorce only made you happier and better.

Pull-ups are harder in my elbows. I’m ducking old and get tendonitis from too much of anything wide-grip. I can do 27 pull-ups in a row if I’m trying to get a max but this is just a warm-up to my routine.

If you've been lifting for a long time I figured you'd just switch to low volume to maintain if you're not gonna up the weight. Can't be increasing the weight forever.

My hopeful plan is to eventually reduce to lifting once per week to maintain on cycle. I don’t know if that will be enough for maintenance. I’m 33 now but I feel like I could hold on this routine through 35.

They dont change. Even if she holds back for you, eventually it will come back out during a bad patch. You did good.

Your wife’s name isn’t Shannon is it? Just checking...

It's not good sir. While id love to doxx her and dump nudes, that could hurt my kids.

Thank you brother. I can't wait for the day when I have a wonderful relationship with my children and she realizes she's made a huge mistake that she'll regret for the rest of her life.

Attached: FB_IMG_1543237740665.jpg (624x689, 58K)

Shes holding back for the moment which I appreciate, but yeah, I know that I need to break my connection for her because this isn't going to last forever and I don't expect it too.

Its just weird this time with a girl, my dick just feels broken like I'm a month in to nofap

Based boomer, hope you make it lad.

just popping in to say that i wish you the best OP
Make that bitch regret that she let you go. Get buff and happy as fuck. The best revenge in life is happiness and a younger and perkier set of titties hanging from thine arm.

Attached: 1543097723038.jpg (480x360, 13K)

For added motivation, looking like this is much easier than a lot of other bodies. He's definitely lean here, but not so lean that you have to be incredibly precise about your diet to get here. Don't have to roid either.