I live in my car, how can I still lift and eat 2700 cal if I don't have a kitchen

I live in my car, how can I still lift and eat 2700 cal if I don't have a kitchen

Attached: fitspiration.jpg (700x875, 102K)

Stop posting trannies.

sounds like you might have bigger problems, friend

go full korean and hunt cats

I have a fulltime job and 3k in the bank just saving up to start uni next semester

that's pretty tough.
I also imagined how i could still lift if i was a hobo once, but having a place to sleep is still pretty decent

Go to walmart and get potato bread, peanut butter, and canned meat.
Work out and shower at your local Y

Is this a trap? Holy shit they're getting indistinguishable from human females.

I have a gym membership and all my stuff is in storage I'm just living in my car for a few months. I'm homeless technically but not a bum. I just don't habe a kitchen to cook

ITT: fags that never lived in dorms

Canned meats, packaged meats, peanut butter, milk, yogurt

Based and redpilled.

look at the shoulders

bread, cans of tuna, butter

the butter will stay soft and spreadable when not in a fridgt, and it covers your marcros. just invest in some multivitamins and have a salad every now and then

>mercury poisoning

nobody ask for sauce its disappointing as fuck

McDonald's will cover 2700cal if you eat it for every meal of the day

if you're living in a car, you gotta start acting a little more desperate than usual

Attached: bigg thonk cat.jpg (700x671, 32K)

How the hell can you sleep comfy inside your car? And where will you be shtting?

get yourself small campstove, a 12L water box with a crane thingy. If your whereabouts have mild winters, use a liquid fuel ones. You can even make one with two coke cans. Otherwise, buy a propane ones. If you soak the rice in water overnight, it will be almost cooked by the morning. Canned meat is your friend, for sure. Chicken breasts can be grilled on the campstove too if you cut them in small pieces. Stir-fry cut beef isn't too bad either. Cook some ramen noodles if you feel too cold.

Find local camping gear store, they sell freeze-dried food. Smal bags about $8.00 each, contains some decent food with easily 700cal+
Cooking is so easy a person with quarter of a brain can do it. Boil some water, pour it in, mix and wait.
It is somewhat tasty and does not give you stone-solid shit like army MRE

Attached: Erez IL.jpg (942x1280, 116K)

>I live in a camper, like pic related.

What you're going to do is invest in a small camp stove, fuel, a pan and a cooler. I realize your space is limited but these are more deserving of a spot in your car than clothes or whatever else you have.

Pick up some discount steaks that are about to expire at the store, cook them in butter to bring the kcal count up and feast like the semi-homeless joocey king you're meant to be.

This is also a quality suggestion

Attached: camper.jpg (800x657, 72K)

Parks have grills, and shit.

x7 everyday user

Attached: download (1).jpg (301x167, 7K)

This. It strenghtens your reflexes and it will give you the nutrition you need so badly.

I myself had to move several times in lack of neighborhood cats.

Attached: 1531232763671.jpg (420x416, 19K)

It's not hard living out of your car as long as you have a toaster oven

Attached: tpb-season-1-episode-2-1170x878.jpg (1170x878, 122K)

If you are living in your car then you need to make life gains. Your body doesn't need to be secondary because it's easy to do both.

a block of cheese every day

fuck you kike
israel must be nuked
remember the USS Liberty

what mode is this

Rocket appliances mode

why potato bread instead of some other bread

t. Sand nigger

If a man takes enough estrogen he'll look like a woman. Just like how if women take enough testosterone they'll look like a man and even start growing a dick.

But I'm living in it voluntarily

Gypsy detected.

>If a man takes enough estrogen he'll look like a woman
only if he hasnt hit puberty yet

Same here, OP. But I work at a gym as the overnight guy so at least when I sleep curled up in my compact car it's not too terribly cold. I'll probably trade up for a decent 4x4 that I can actually lay down in.

fucking lost it