Do people actually take advice from this guy?

Do people actually take advice from this guy?

Attached: Screenshot_20181215-022136_YouTube.jpg (1274x1202, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eDpwfDN5pIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, I just watch his videos to make him feel good about himself

Is this an old pic or did his hair plugs work out.

he would make a hot trap

nigga be looking like an ISIS fighter these days

Latest video

>he actually made a video about growing hair, and how it was important to push through the awkward phase even if it looked like shit to get it to the point where it looks good now
How delusional can one small manlet be. There's no fucking way to look in the mirror and see dogs arsehole and think you look good

i used to really like him, now that he got exposed (and i realize how shit his lifts are) i watch his videos like he's just another gymbro. and i laugh at his mandatory autism

also NE is fucking dogshit it's just 200 pages of defining exercises, how delusional do you have to be to think that is the ultimate way to train lmao

Attached: alex.png (300x242, 46K)

Yeah, he has great advice. Only thing I changed from his program is not doing 1 rep maxes as I don't think they're worth the risk.
It's a breath of fresh air to have a program that encourages you to switch out exercises and find what works for you, while prioritizing rest and recovery. Also neck work is good shit.

Lol Jason Blaha you are a loser . Alex is amazing he is very strong, very muscular and very knowledgeable about lifting. You are just bitter that he gets all the girls while your gf left you looool looser suck Alex big dick

>work out
that doesn't look like anything worked out lmao
this manlet needs to off himself

>and i realize how shit his lifts are
I dunno, I think a 1x bodyweight pullup is pretty strong, as well as breaking the Canadian bench record.

He is such a hypocrite, 2 years ago he was telling people to shave their head to look good just because he was insecure about his balding, now hes growing his hair because hes even more insecure.

I just cant take anything this guy says seriously anymore, its alright to be deluded and insecure but the fact that he proudly displays his autism with no self awareness makes me mistrust him.

he is on the same level as rippetoe in terms of being a fraud.

(You)
this could be bait, but it's too retarded

Did you just start an argument with yourself?

why do you watch all of his videos and post about him here if you hate him so much?

>trying to samefag an argument into existence
>can't even cover his own tracl
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Repent_Zoomer_Boomer.jpg (443x455, 96K)

>Canadian bench record

Very thin line between love and hate.

He seems decently strong himself but his program doesn’t seem different than other fitness guy selling one for too much money and the PUA shit is cringe.

he bitched out of getting a 4pl8 bench and a 600lbs deadlift when he was bulking. then he coped by doing meme shit and fucking around with random exercises

at least he's finally training his bench press properly, also no one cares about a canadian lolfed

I don't see you breaking shit.

COOL

Why would I give a shit? Vast majority of people here can't bench 3 plates or deadlift 500lbs.

he changed his goals when things got difficult, he also loves to make up excuses. don't you care about that?

No. I'm not obsessed with the guy did like you are.

people do take advice from him
a friend of mine started watching his channel and doing all kinds of meme lifts instead of just working on his actual strength and is falling behind incredibly hard on gains

vast majority of people here aren't "fitness experts" selling programs and running a fitness youtube channel

i'm only replying to a poster with my opinion. you're the one sucking the manlet's dick, aren't you the one who's obsessed here?

The aforementioned stats qualify him, considering where he started.

>i'm only replying to a poster with my opinion. you're the one sucking the manlet's dick
There is no difference between the two.

His novice program is actually legit as fuk desu..

Attached: 7947AE73-3FEB-4ABE-828D-8238E1996AC8.png (506x499, 59K)

I'm starting a modified version of Naturally Enhanced tomorrow

You poor bastard.

Post lifts

>not doing 1 rep maxes as I don't think they're worth the risk
lmao the absolute state of betadestinyfags

he's a manlet but his strength and physique are impressive. and it's all while eating tofu and plants and shit. i used to hate him (i think justifiably cause he was cringey and trying to be like a PUA mixed with eric) but he's calmed down and gives good advice now

Anyone who is based would appreciate becoming a Jow Forums meme

No. His channel is dying and his brand/persona is irreparably damaged from all his past drama.

Attached: cringe.jpg (680x499, 46K)

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Dis cord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc.
Self improvement, nofap, powerlifting, fraud (steroids), martial arts, current body thread, injury prevention, etc.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!

dis cord (dot) gg / v3wR7nr

Attached: Jason.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

His hair isn't that bad nor is his facial hair as people make fun of him for that. His fashion is another story though, terrible. Oh yeah in relation to your question, he has some solid advice on his qna videos.

every fan of betadestiny is a dyel autist who will never make it unless they realize how much of a fag their manlet idol is

This is a forum specifically for dyel autists, that is why we like Alex. He is the incel who made it.

Eat cum faggot.

>His hair isn't that bad nor is his facial hair
He looks like 6 feet of Shaggy concentrated in a 4'6" of a manlet.

>who made it
Lmao he fooled you good. Do you really believe his “cool glass of lemonade” stories? He’s just larping to gain a dumb fanbase so he can sell his shit.

for real dude
>starts out calling out metrosexuals and "advising" a manly look
>is now the polar opposite of a tough guy and a huge metrosexual
it piss

No, I'm judging by the fact that he has over 150k followers and looks like he lifts.

>over 150k followers
Over 150k autistic followers who fell for his facade. FTFY.
>looks like he lifts
Yes, some muscle can look big on a small frame.

Man, you really have it out for this guy huh. Enjoy your life.

Loser

That legit looks like a he is now the type of guy that does cleaning jobs for mexican or russian drug traffic.

Put your mother in a straight jacket, you punk ass white boy! Come here and tell me that and I'll fuck you in the ass, you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I eat your asshole alive you bitch. Fuck you you ho. Come say to my face and I fuck you for everybody. You bitch. Come on you bitch. You scared coward, you not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world bitch. Look at you, you scared now you ho. Scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you till you love me, faggot.

Attached: mike tyson.jpg (468x737, 76K)

this retard changes his opinion on everything literally every fucking year. last year he was saying shave your head because it makes you look masculine, this year he wants a fucking mane. last year he was saying keep your body fat high, now he wants to be lean. last year he would only do deadlift variations for lower body, now he just does pistol squats. last year he would do rack pulls, shrugs and rows for back, now he just does weighted pull ups.
There's nothing wrong with changing your opinion but when you're constantly completely contradicting things you previously said with 100% confidence it makes it hard for me to take you seriously.

*ahem* NIGGER

I don’t care about his workout advice, he did post some funny/cringy shit on fitness forums

youtube.com/watch?v=eDpwfDN5pIc

Attached: E9E7974F-6CCE-4120-A88B-5E20B8EEEFCE.png (1334x750, 3.49M)

He’s a charlatan whose ugly mug gets posted here constantly. Why wouldn’t I?

yeah, his advice is legit. he also has a better body than anyone on this board and the amount of insanely butthurt haters is a pretty god indicative of that.

lol he has long hair now keke

the only thing cringy about this video is the curry pajeet narrating it with a lisp

this

Alex is just a thinner Blaha. His advice sucks and is only useful for ego lifting e-statters.

Attached: 1544778825018.jpg (450x600, 49K)

He took reps for Jesus too seriously

YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKTARD

Attached: ujlasdjlgnalsdgnljnasdg.jpg (480x360, 19K)

His novice program is absolute garbage desu.

He is a frenless loser, just like me. But he is still unbelievably autistic tho kek, fuck betadestiny.

Attached: 1518822423062.png (278x580, 277K)

Attached: 1528983258537.png (1621x912, 466K)

The best thing that Alphadestiny does, better than anyone else in fact, Is he advocates for alternative exercises that most people shrug off as gay, even though said exercises are actually quite good.
>Dead Bench Press
>Z Press
>Jefferson Pulls
>Hand and Thigh Lift
These are all great exercises.

>benching 3 plates is strong

> just because im a manlet incels means everyone else is one too!!!

OUT

Why does the hair look like its a different texture than the beard?

its a junior record. alex hides this fact

You don't consider advanced strength level strong?

He never says to never do the other workouts though. He advocates for all of his past workout stratagies but changes his often to mix it up.

nigger stop trying to glorify it. he benched like 320 pounds. by saying "champion bench press record" we can easily see that you're just trying to avoid mentioning the actual number. just barely over three plates is not very impressive. it is something that any normal man can achieve

ishygddt

is there anybody in the thread who is stronger than him?

"We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

Attached: alpha_sips.png (900x622, 199K)

honestly his novice program got me a ton of fucking gains and i like how he proved eric buges wrong about the grip thing without overhypeing.

Now this is autism

definitely not. alex has such a vast amount of training knowledge that only the top lifters in the world like larry wheels or eric bugenhagen (wow what an epic collab that would be eric pls respond) can be mentioned in the same sentence as alex.

even on a forum dedicated to fitness you will have a hard time finding anybody who can bench more than three plates or deadlift six plates. alex is just a different breed. a three plate bench press is actually insanely rare and even the strongest guys at the gym usually can't even do that. it's a big achievement.

nice shoulders ya goblin

Exposed how?

Name ONE problem with the program

Yes

This as well

if it worked he would have met that deadlift goal of his. if he believe in his own program he would have used it for his bench press training

I think he is very insecure and anyone that thinks they are 'alpha' is a socially inept autist. With that said his lifting advice has made the gym more fun for me because I try different things and some of his variations he has suggested have hugely helped my progress on some of my lifts. I also think he has a good training philosophy in terms of emphasising upper back training for looking big and stressing importance of accessories. He does stress the importance of developing massive traps but I sort of disagree because I think it looks a bit strange on him.

Lastly, the fact that he promotes the neck pill is good and I probably wouldn't have started training neck if he didn't stress the importance of it.

I MISS THE GYM (I MISS THE GYM)
OH I MISS THE GYM (OH I MISS THE GYM)

My point still stands, you haven't broken shit, because you aren't as strong as him. Go break his record if you can.

If you are a Chad then you're on the wrong forum, gtfo faggot

look at this RETARD

Attached: 1540216932789.gif (320x173, 1.42M)

Where's the Chad forum? Don't say reddit, they're even worse.

>that hair
>that beard

the absolute madman

You will lose strength on it. Even Gymcel Destiny's sister wasn't safe (it also injured her).