Why does Jow Forums get so triggered by the idea that talking to women with the intent to improve your skill?

Why does Jow Forums get so triggered by the idea that talking to women with the intent to improve your skill?

Is it because this board is filled with lookism.com trash?

Attached: 02-rooshv-DSC_0180.jpg (1208x640, 109K)

Great on topic fitness related thread
Upboated and enjoy the Reddit gold

I literally do this all the time lol

Why are you 5'6

bc women are fickle, shallow trash whose only redeeming qualities these days are their vaginas. Talk to enough women and you'll realize. Just trying to save you the hassle of caring so much.

The more you care, the less successful you will be with women.

Speak for yourself. Just treat women like you treat men, there is nothing magical about them. Sure they think different than guys do but they have as man insecurities, weird habits, quirks as guys do, and they want to have as much sex as we do too. Vaginas aren’t special once you’ve seen a few.

i like being friend with women better than dating them tbqh. I have had several good friendships with women that all went to shit when we started having sex

If i did i'd be arrested. I like to slap my friend's asses alot

Mostly because the PUA 'redpill' manosphere posters all went into politics instead of discussing how to game women, so the entire scene has a bad taste in everyone's mouth. That, and all the horrible marketing and scammers that ruined the brand.

Just look as Roissy in DC. Pre 2011, that blog was one of the most important works ever written by man. More important than Meditations. Now it's just Jow Forums.

The truth is, the concepts and the theories are mostly all true. But good luck ever getting anyone to discuss it again with cringe.

Because the whole manosphere is, well, composed of men, there is an extremely high tolerance of all kinds of free speech, and thus, inappropriate topics infiltrate the enitre culture, ruining it's original purpose; having fun conversations with women.

I’m fine with it. You should learn to talk to people, not give a fuck, and better yourself, and I have browsed lookism before. Even puahate had plenty of users who actually did pua

You're missing the point of the transformation of the scene. Girls are being ruined by all the things Jow Forums rails against. It's all connected through the truth.

>i like being friend with women better than dating them tbqh

Kiiind of know these feels, but what always irritates me is theres a common trend where women blow all their problems out of proportion and act like the world is on their shoulders, meanwhile some of my bros deal with heavy shit but carry out and keep putting one foot in front of the other.

Bro Problems
>Mom had a stroke last week and we don't know if she's gonna wake up, but I mean, what can I do? Wake up, work, sleep. I feel powerless, but that's because I am. I want to just shut down but I can't because I've got responsibilities.

Grill problems
>I haven't had sex in like 2 weeks! It's effecting my work routine, I can't focus!

Shit literally happened in the same week, and it really gave me some perspective.

The final redpill is to just be yourself.

Stop trying to emulate someone else. Be it their style, clothing, mannerisms, body type. You can take ideas, but mold them to suit who YOU are.

(spoiler) this doesn't mean stop trying to improve yourself (/spoiler)

Attached: 1538437325554.jpg (299x418, 22K)

jesus fucking christ LEARN TO SPEAK THE ENGWISH PAJEET

You don’t need a fucking book to tell you to go socialize. It’s not practice it’s called being normal and it’s rewarding both for it’s possible future “gains” and for simply experiencing it in the moment. If you literally view it as “practice” like your life is a video game and girls are npcs then you are autistic bordering on serial killer.

>It’s not practice it’s called being normal
Based.
I just lmao @ all the people who over analyze every detail of a situation/converstion. As if every conversation has to lead towards them getting laid or reinforcing their 'alphaness'. 7

Just enjoy life. That's what Chad does, anyways

Attached: 1511868401917.jpg (1114x540, 75K)

We aren't.
It's mostly just LARPing females and jealous faggots.

Fuck off Roosh

>I'm autistic as fuck and sick of not being social, I gotta practice being social.
>HAHA WOW BRO AUTIST MUCH? JUST STOP BEING AUTISTIC BRO
yeah, sure, thanks asshole

This, end the thread.

because its not the talking part that gets you in bed with women. its all of the subcommunications that can only be conveyed by being an authentically confident person. you can certainly cultivate that by spending hours a week cold approaching and getting blown the fuck out over and over without really understanding why, but doing things like lifting, becoming better at socializing generally (ie focus on dudes, they shit test you just as much as women and when you pass you end up with useful reliable friends and connections rather than a moist hole to fuck), meditating, having hobbies, and generally becoming a self-actualized man are equally effective, AND you reap countless rewards in your life besides the ability to fuck sluts.
the PUA crowd is so cringy to me, its very clear by the way they talk and act that the center of their mental universes are women rather than themselves. i respect the redpill community/manosphere a lot more since they emphasize self-improvement but i wish theyd stop shilling their gay ass tactical soap all the time.

Attached: ED33EB98-D0CA-4F97-949B-508629B9C449.jpg (750x694, 49K)

#metoo

>Just look as Roissy in DC. Pre 2011, that blog was one of the most important works ever written by man.
Where can i read this?

I think talking to women is kind of like talking to dudes. I can't really think of any major difference other then that its easier to tease women and make them laugh and stuff

google chateau heartiste but prepare to be let down because he's clearly an old failed man putting on airs about how much of an alpha pussy hound he is

>an authentically confident person.
Nailed it. Somethings you just can't fake

Is those friends were female, you can probably slap their asses too...

cringe & hrtpilled

Roosh V likes to bake, and he refuses to call himself a baker and instead prefers the term ''bread scientist'' as baker is not masculine, which his fragile, insecure ass can't handle.