How to stay Jow Forums when I just bought a new gaming pc...

How to stay Jow Forums when I just bought a new gaming pc? What are some things I can do that will help me not completely destroy my life with it? I know some of you have found a real life / nerd hobby balance. But I play mmo's, literally the heroin of video games.

I honestly feel like I might have just sealed my fate and I will never make it.

Attached: 934568.jpg (1200x1200, 110K)

for the love of god are you below 60 iq

play ur chink mmos
and work out
an eat food you literal cuck

just do things

If you really have such little self control that you think you can’t pull yourself away from a computer for an hour a day to workout and not eat like mommy’s favorite good boy just fucking off yourself

You either learn the hard way or you'll never make it ever. I'd bet on the latter.

Destroy your computer to man-up

lmao throw your pc in the garbage, waste of money and time. Grow up.

i'm like you. Just stop playing the games. ITs hard but you will be better off

Quit playing fucking mmo grindfests, play real games and get your grinding from the gym

Give game time as a reward
Or do some fitnesss be games

Get up and do body squats and stretch hamstrings ever hour.

You guys aren't very helpful. I can probably manage to keep working out. I wont be able to get social gains or improve in any other way though. Was I ever going to get social gains? I used to be fat an now I'm not, but I still just sit inside and browse Jow Forums.

I was hoping somebody made it without having to give up the games. It's literally the only thing I've ever enjoyed about being alive.

Attached: 1535263875485.jpg (750x500, 47K)

Sell the computer.

Sell your Steam account.

Get a refurbished MacBook Air from a few years ago with no graphics card.

If a hobby of yours is adversely effecting your life like this, it's an addiction and it's not a hobby worth keeping.

Man up and kick the habbit. Or, keep pretending that you can balance it. MMOs LITERALLY force you to grind. There's no balance -- you either waste your life griding away in your virtual, meaningless reality, or you kick the habit and move on. Your move, faggot.

>I was hoping somebody made it without having to give up the games. It's literally the only thing I've ever enjoyed about being alive.

How man drug addicts would say the same about their drug if choice during their addiction.

Think about your "hobby" for a moment

>Massive time sink
>By your own admission, your fear it may prevent you from working out consistently
>By your own admission, you think it will advert effect your social life
>Doesn't earn you any money whatsoever

Does this sound like a smart activity to you? No every hobby needs to be overtly beneficial to your life, but a hobby shouldn't be actively destructive. That's an addiction.

Bless you,
made me delete steam

Attached: madsmikkelsen1.jpg (560x529, 110K)

i would unironically go gay for the guy in your pic. Who is he?

You're asking people on Jow Forums how to stop wasting your time. Do you not see the irony?

Mads Mikkelsen
>Also you might be gay

>You're asking people on Jow Forums how to stop wasting your time. Do you not see the irony?
FUCK OFF FAGG

Danish actor. His name is the file name you spurg

this

just don't be a fucking degenerate