Ammonia-scented sweat

So while unloading a backpack with some dirty clothes from my hike yesterday, I pulled out a sweaty shirt that I wore first to the gym and then to my hike. It smelled so strongly of ammonia that I wondered for a moment if i had perhaps put my nose tork into my backpack instead of my gym bag by accident.

My sweat doesn't normally smell of ammonia, but if i have some sweaty clothes sit in a bag overnight, they do. Is this normal or is it a sign that I'm consuming too much protein relative to the amount of carbohydrates I'm eating?

Attached: nidhi_sunil.jpg (470x470, 60K)

It's called anaerobic decomposition.

ketosis

My bag is not an anaerobic environment. Are you saying this is normal, though?

wut

Its supposed to mean you ate too little carbs. Your kidneys make that smell when theyre over processing protein from my research.

I never got it to stop

Gotcha, I'll try to increase my carbohydrate intake and see if it helps. Cheers.

Oh fugg is this why my piss smells so weird? Been eating a ton more protein lately.

Inducosis

i have a stinky little poonie
my little poon-poon so stinkie like diapie

hope that helps

Might be, yes. Might also be some other shit. My piss smells like moccha flavor MyProtein powder kek.

this may unironically be a symptom, user. for instance, acetone breath is literally a medically recognized symptom of diabetes

Happens to me sometimes too. For some reason it's only from the sweat on my back, and more often with cotton shirts I think.
Some people say it's cause you're eating too much protein but I had it happen when I wasn't eating a lot too.

Yea this happens to me a lot when I'm doing a lot of cardio. Not sure why but its nothing to stress about

Eat more carbs nigger, you're burning through your glycol reserves and have 0 glucose to burn, so your body starts torching amino acids to make up much needed energy. Can't build muscle if youre burning up your fucking protein

t.ex fatty that cut heavily and did cardio and smelled like ammonia 24/7

Attached: IMG-20181215-WA0004.jpg (319x413, 19K)

>Not sure why
>nothing to stress about
hmmm

That smells like acetone, not chlorine
Tastes like it too

Who the fuck said anything about chlorine?

your son, he said he wants me to spray more of that sticky goo from my dick on his face. then he started yelling "chlorine" for some reason, what a retard.

I don't have a son. Some midget tricked you into fucking him. Jokes on you buddy

oh god dammit not again. well whatever, my point stands: i squirted jizz on a tiny retard.

If your sweat smells like ammonia you are cannibalizing your muscles

Hey man. Sex sells, sweat smells. Get over it.