User, there’s no way you’re a virgin looking like that

>user, there’s no way you’re a virgin looking like that

Attached: 86D7F5CF-1901-46D1-B238-E39BB6D7A8CD.jpg (228x303, 24K)

you're right i'm not a virgin

People don't know what being socially inept is.

Because I'm actually volcel

Attached: gokuglasses.png (500x374, 182K)

That’s still a virgin tho.

This.

Posted my face pic on reddit like a month ago, girls still send me messages calling me cute/hot/telling me they'd have sex with me/stating "there's no way you're a virgin".
Meanwhile I'm a friendless NEET KV desu.

>Posted my face pic on reddit like a month ago, girls still send me messages calling me cute/hot/telling me they'd have sex with me/stating "there's no way you're a virgin".
I really don't have a reaction image potent enough to fully express my disgust at this post

Attached: 1529455273795.jpg (613x531, 36K)

>reddit
Just cause its 4channel now doesnt mean you guys are welcome here, faggot.

Attached: 1544665888778.jpg (321x321, 15K)

holy fuck
post your face here now

Why?
Idk desu, Reddit is a lot more popular among women than Jow Forums and I mainly wanted to know what women think of me. /Soc/ is full of trannies and I don't care what those think of me.

The same way guys here respond to absolutely any and every girl who posts pictures of themselves? Good looking people get approached, even socially inept ones.

My wife really struggles to understand my social spasticity. I was explaining to her once that I felt like a social, outgoing person trapped in an autistic body. I said that I always think of witty or interesting things to add to a conversation but I just can't bring myself to utter these thoughts aloud. My wife really struggled to understand why I didn't just blurt them out.

>in the middle of losing virginity
>her eyes roll back and she says "oh yeah, you've definitely done this before"

Attached: 1544729669387.jpg (576x768, 76K)

I've never been approached irl, or at least I don't think I have.

I'm not even THAT good looking, I have a skinny neck and have never been to a gym (I'm starting tomorrow after lurking here for the last few months)

nigger
your face now
I didn't ask for your life story or about all the cyber pussy you're slaying on reddit, i wanted to see the face that made reddit wet

jeez, dude. fine. here it is

Attached: 1539817199959.jpg (470x626, 54K)

i dont think im that ugly but i rarely get approached. i've been told im unapproachable so idk if people are intimidated or im just ugly

post face

>Just cause its 4channel now doesnt mean you guys are welcome here, faggot.
Wrong.

Attached: 1533508480055.jpg (1654x1300, 335K)

Please stop posting my picture here

man, why does 4+Jow Forums have to be so shitty. I wish I could just go there

>Posted my face pic on reddit like a month ago, girls still send me messages calling me cute/hot/telling me they'd have sex with me/stating "there's no way you're a virgin".
>People will actually take this bait

Attached: 1517176901846.gif (268x325, 1.96M)

>when you ask her how many times she's cum already and she can only limply bring up her hand like a retard because she can't even control her fingers anymore

nice

Attached: ZRT6Rv2o_400x400.jpg (399x399, 18K)

that's some of the most subtle yet simple bait i have ever seen

>"Seriously user? i thought you'd have a really hot girlfriend!"
T. qt oneitis

Attached: i don't think so.gif (316x228, 1.9M)

>when you're fucking the life out of her and she starts to tense up so you tell her to let go and count down from five and when you get to zero she squirts everywhere and you're sure it's piss and she's so embarrassed but you just pick her up and fuck her against the wall until she's forgotten all about it

>Be virgin until 22
>Get tinder
>Currently 24
>Have fucked 12 girls

If it wasnt for tinder I'd still be a virgin

>you have a gf right, your not a bad looking guy
N-no
>you'll get one soon user

Tbh user it's better to know one woman 1000 ways than to know 1000 women once.

Based user of happiness

haha how would u know fag

i wish i knew a woman

Attached: zed9sj6gdug01.gif (600x338, 1.13M)

Kek

I don't. probably just wind up getting #metoo'd. fuck em

You don’t wanna settle for a low body count. Don’t listen to him OP get all the experience you can get, there’s tons that have unknown quirks that will get you off like a feral dog.

>I'm sure you've had plenty of girlfriends, user
Not really...Work keeps me pretty busy
>Oh...ok

We were laying in bed after fucking, so I wasn't about to say I was completely socially inept.

are you not autistic and just had no social circle?

Just b low inhibition brah

>ugh, so big

It’s literally only 6.5 inches, the fuck are you playing at?

Attached: 987EEF7E-4E00-4A8F-BFCF-90E1B9BA0D68.jpg (960x704, 46K)

gookmoot does not represent Jow Forums as a whole, just cuz his retarded self thinks reddit is okay to be here doesn't mean every other single non-leddit user thinks that too
what do you think makes Jow Forums/"4channel" the way it is?

but im 5'4 tho

Attached: 1534162486757.png (720x720, 779K)

I've realized that I can be a social butterfly and quickly come up with witty one-liners whenever I drink. When I'm sober though i feel like I literally can't think of words to say. I believe I have a very high internal bar for myself where I can't say something unless I feel like it's the perfect thing to say. That results I'm me not saying much.

heh sure

no you're just a stupid faggot

Haha thanks

not him but r u saying i dont need a social circle for tinder?

why the fuck would you need one?

This, Gookmoot is only here for profits.

what pictures do i put then? just my self? im autistic i thought u need pictures with friends

>I'm just larping, really!
Ftfy.

another edition of "every guy on Jow Forums is a sex god"

Dude, I Iiterally fight off this thought/anxiety daily. I feel trapped, like a jock body with a nerd head. My body wants action, while brain is overthinking. I can’t grow a beard at mid 20s, yet I am fit. I am not a virgin, but I am incel level autist when it comes to social interaction and finding new people.

What to do?

based

I am literally you rn

You're not as fit as you think you are.

Exposure therapy is a thing where you overcome your anxiety by repeated exposure to the thing that makes you anxious. It'll double as good experience to make you better at it.

Go get 'em tiger.

>stuff people never say

You could look like Arni, if you act like a mute autist, everyone will know. People are just polite enough to not point out the obvious.

Does anyone else with a small dick get annoyed or internally upset when the girl their with compliments their dick? Especially if she says something like "ugh I love this big cock". Like fuck off, we both know its small. Always makes me feel awkward.

Attached: 1544879927378.jpg (640x503, 117K)

as an above average dick owner, I feel pretty good when the girl cannot hide that she feels the size.

Sorry dicklet.

How would you know she isn't just making you feel better? Maybe you're a dicklet too

Compared to some other, I am a dicklet.

There are just things you can't fake. I do not expect you to understand :^)

Size and girth ?

you are a very insecure boy, big cock or not you are sad inside

Have had multiple people tell me I can have almost any girl I want EVEN WOMEN. I don't want a dirty who're which seems to be the case for girls my attractiveness level.

>Reddit is a lot more popular among women than Jow Forums and I mainly wanted to know what women think of me. /Soc/ is full of trannies and I don't care what those think of me.
Then go back.

Attached: 1543102555212.jpg (299x275, 22K)