TRT Help

I will be 40 very soon. Lifts are 1/2/3/4 for reps. Recovery I shit compared to when I was young and I cant tolerate high volume well. Hair is receding but I am ok with being bald, probably inevitable.

I'm going to doctor shop until I get TRT. Are they just going to give me low dose of test that I stay on forever? I dont want bitch tits. Is it going to be injectable? Do I need to worry about being super consistent with it? Thanks.

Attached: 1529179079937.png (625x910, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26605807/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IXjHG7Z7k5g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RDBEWVbOOgw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that image
who the fuck thinks IQ isn't massively determined by genetics?

>that image
Yes, it's not like massive inbreeding forced by breeders over hundreds of years has anything to do with it

that's the genes moron

Liberals, which is what the comic is making fun of.

You’d be surprised how stupid some people really are.
It’s the same when some retards say the only thing that distinguishes races is skin color, when in reality there’s a lot, lot more.

Rest 3 minutes (if you have the time), that’s the optimal time to rest in between sets.
Don’t know much about TRT, except that Scooby is on it and he looks pretty good for his age.

Attached: 25D3DA5B-286E-41AD-8AF4-18FE2DB31750.jpg (1000x976, 297K)

Basically the entirety of the political and social structure in every white country, where have you been?

PC retards

Dogs have a lot more genetic diversity than humans.

so?

>this fucking moron literally tried to claim there is an optimal rest period
>he's also a scooby fan
Lmao

Don’t listen to this brainlet nigger.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26605807/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IXjHG7Z7k5g

PC retards which are so PC they'll deny facts in order to further stamp down ideas they find objectionable (for eugenics, or the concept that Blacks have lower IQs).

do blacks actually have lower IQs, or is 99% of that due to poir socioeconomic circumstances?

blacks from 200k+ income households (rich af) get the same SAT scores as dirt poor whites. Every other class of whites outperform relative to their income.

aren't 200k+ blacks drugdealers though?
makes sense they don't raise their kids well.

Watch this video with an open mind.
Dropping big red pills.

Attached: 34E0E839-287D-45A3-9910-9F711F02FED5.jpg (270x186, 21K)

Oops.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RDBEWVbOOgw

>inbreeding is the same as being a different species or race

might try to a combination of test and leutenizing hormone (w/ some FsH) to stimulate continued natural test production as well as sperm production (ie: keep your balls form atrophying.

Read a bit about Clomid, and find out if there are composite treatments that include hormonal treatments further up the chain. gonadotropin-releasing-hormone -> FsH (drives sperm production) & Leutenizing hormone (stimulate test production)

Theorhetically a moderate combined treatment would be less likely to cause a test crash when you stop taking treatment

Yes it is, but only if you let the retards die off.
>Sciencealert.com/darwin-s-finches-evolve-into-new-species-in-real-time-two-generations-galapagos
Also note how Eurasian people have been seperated from sub-saharans for 100.000 years, but non-biologists claim that it wouldn't be enough time for a different race let alone species to develop lmao.
Also coyotes and wolves create fertile offspring, which explains mutts.

Attached: 1544654236865.jpg (480x481, 77K)

white people in denial that asians have a genetically superior intellect