Could it really be?

Could it really be?

Is 2019 the year that Chris Chan finally gets his shit together and gets Jow Forums?

twitter.com/CWCSonichu/status/1073360999737147392?s=19

Attached: chris chan gets fit 2k18.png (800x400, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CWCSonichu/status/1073360999737147392?s=19
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>twitter.com/CWCSonichu/status/1073360999737147392?s=19

I hope so. Be nice for the sad weirdo to finally win.

>5 minutes

Could his autistic lust for sonic actually drive him to want to run fast enough to exercise regularly? I'm not sure I'm ready for a Chris-Chan that actually seeks self improvement

Win what? Being a skinny tranny won't make him happy. He's destined for suicide.

The reality is, he's just gonna be hyped about it for like a week and then give up forever, cuz it won't give him any results fast enough. Still, one can dream and hope that maybe someday Chris will unfuck himself, at least a little.

We need to meme him into becoming sanic fast

Maybe if he started lifting weights he’d stop with the freak tranny shit and just have a normal DBZ obsession like all healthy adult males

He cut his dick off you idiot

we need to put these 'doctors' in prison

>You are now aware that there is a recently leaked video of Chris Chan masturbating to Smash Mouth's "All Star" while naked on his bed

This guy is even worse than boogie

He hasn't, he'd stabbed himself in the taint to make a "clit". His benis is intact, albeit bent as fuck. I'd post the video of him jacking off and singing All Star, but this is 4channel

Probably not, no.

i was sure he was dead

Not what I wanted to read today.

He is autistic and retarded. So cut him a little slack.

wrong

Same desu

It would actually be a great ending to the Chrischan series for him to get get yoked and pull a lot of pussy.

This
Chris is too fucking autistic to get anything done by himself.

2019 will be the year of the chris chan
mark my words, check my numbers
this diseased obese tranny will develop an autisitic hunger for lifting weights
he will be benching 3pl8 and slammin puss while you 5"wrist faggots are struggling with nofap for the fifth moth in a row, chris will heal his festering taint wound by sheer force of whey
the virgin shitposter fers the chad chris chan
gnight

Didnt Chris Chan get a piercing in his balls, which became infected. He thought the infection meant he was a women or something. This guy needs help.

Yes he thought that his body woulkd make a cute vagina fuck hole for him

I've been unironically rooting for this guy to unfuck himself for the better part of a decade. But honestly, he's on the verge of homelessness, I seriously have no clue how he's going to make it at this point.

People actually donate to this piece of shit.

Attached: 8943078C-364E-4F74-9904-EA1D5216FDF8.png (750x1334, 839K)

He made it impossible for himself to win after chopping off his penis.

he's too weak to commit to it, he is destined to live in suffering

>you can find workout equipment for $10 in America
Fuck me dude im struggling to afford all the pl8s i need suck living in a shithole

>get his shit together
can they reattach his penis?

Why does/fit/ obsess over fatties?

He hasn't cut it off, he opened up a wound in his taint and the idiot rubbed alcohol and estrogen in it thinking it would turn it into a vagina via ASMR videos.

>running
>getting Jow Forums

He's full of artificial estrogen and has 0 willpower.
He will run 10 minutes a week and then eat some more shit.

He's basically behaving like a woman, which is his goal after all.

>via ASMR videos.
What sort of ASMR?

He's gotta go fast though user, he's going to overthrow usain bolt

>He's full of artificial estrogen and has 0 willpower.
So if I was to give myself hypogandism by hitting my balls and tying them tight for hours at a time, while watching videos where girls verbally degrade me would I eventually behave like a woman?

Attached: 2.jpg (1725x1431, 1.5M)

No. The new Sonic movie is coming out and Sonic has blue arms in it. Chris is going to go on a shooting spree at either gamestop or a theatre in response to this.

3mph average walking speed for a woman
>fast
3mph
>fast
chrischan
>woman

he is so unaware

>this is your brain on communism

I did not know that such BDSM practices provoked hypogonadism, but yes, to some extent.
It is not for nothing that we had eunuchs once upon a time. Not only was it to prevent any reproduction, it was also to have the servants as more docile, less prone to aggression, more agreeable, while still keeping the intellectual capacities that some men have.

T. levels are correlated with how you vote, what your stance is on social issues, etc.

Also, contrary to modern thoughts, being less of a man does not make you more of a woman.
It only makes you less of a man.

He's been fairly infamous on the internet for 10+ years, yet only 15 people are willing to donate to him. And even those people are only willing to give him like $12 a month each.

Does Chris even own a gun?

>Does Chris even own a gun?
I thought the mentally ill could not own a gun anymore in the US since red flag laws?

>walked fast
>at 3.0mph
>for five minutes

lmfao what a fat fuck

No.

>I thought the mentally ill could not own a gun anymore in the US since red flag laws?
Mentally ill could never legally own guns in the US since the 20th century. That being said marijuana, heroin and shit is illegal but that doesn't stop people from acquiring it.

Imagine having to stop walking after 5 minutes to brag about it on social media.

Also lol 3mph? Isn't that like, normal walking pace?

Yeah but I don't see Chris "man up" enough to buy an illegal firearm.
He does not even man up enough to be a man.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.

>five minute

Attached: gun.png (854x655, 630K)

i’m more impressed he motherfucker actually got the space for it, transported it, and set it up himself. That’s almost like a real adult thing he did.

Scary.

CHRISTINA NOW
HE HAS NO PENIS

no dick, he's dead jim

I hope this is the dawn of the fitizen saga.
It's unlikely he'll be using it in a week or two though

Whoo

Imagine if he got lean and found out he has Chad bone structure. The good thing is he's naturally very obsessive, if he put that towards fitness he could use that 'tism to get pretty swole.

this fat fuck shows the exact problem with this tranny glorification bullshit. Severely mentally ill, or autistic motherfuckers getting used by fucking social high horsed faggots to do what they say for their shit agenda. This fucking asshole actually chopped off his dick?
God help this country.

Attached: crying nigger.jpg (640x480, 43K)

No one with autism will ever be chad. It impedes your face's structure and makes everyone who sees you think you're creepy

There's a sonic the hedgehog movie coming. He's gonna shoot up a movie theater in panty hose is what he is gonna do.

>walked fast
>3 mph
Fucking whales

I have a relative like this with our treadmill. They go 2.5 mph for 5 or 7 minutes. I tell them they really need to go longer than that.
>Not so fast. I gotta build up to it.
I think they've used that treadmill only once or twice in the past few months we've had it.

Last thing I knew about this guy was the video with his grandpa yelling ath im for showing a video of their house because he was worried the gov would come and condemn them. What has happened since then? He is a trannie who stabbed himself in the taint?

Attached: 3ri7hod7iky11.jpg (1079x601, 52K)

It was not his grandpa, but his dad, and he died a few years ago.
Since his father's death, Christian Weston Chandler stopped being homophobic, but he overdid it and became Christine Weston Chandler.

I miss the lumberjack

Surprised it's not more desu, he's a minor celebrity at this point

He's cutting that damn thing down in heaven now, user