Time's passing by so fast. This era is starting to become a distant memory. I also really miss this fucker and scooby

Time's passing by so fast. This era is starting to become a distant memory. I also really miss this fucker and scooby.

Attached: zyzz-2.jpg (610x429, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/said_sergeyevich/?hl=en
shavershianfitness.com
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122755471&s=1ffa8cb021993b120b1176d8bada58b8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

in for zyzz posting
he cannot be forgotten
what he really meant and stood for
:(

tfw watched his vids when I was 18 and 19

tfw 25 now and still not even close to making it

this except i'm 26

It's sad no one has stepped up.

Somewhere out there, some slag is carrying Zyzz's seed. That's the best chance we have to a Zyzz revival

>Drawn into the backdrop here

But didnt it make you feel like you could take on the world. I miss this era of Jow Forums, even the jeff era was nice. Jason genova and the original misfits. I want to go back.
>Mfw theres zoomers who didnt get to experience this.

Legite think zyzz would have a few million subscribers on yt if he was alive. Dude couldve been a millionaire by now. Chestbrah couldnt pull it off even tho he tried.

There actually is a better alternative, his borther, who looks much better than zyzz and is actually 3 cm taller than him, and more charismatic, and better looking, and taller, and more ripped, and taller.
You should go check out his instagram instagram.com/said_sergeyevich/?hl=en and subscribe to his snapchat: Said_sergey and follow his facebook: @chestbrahofficial

Remember to like, share and comment on as much as you can. You can also help this upcoming better zyzz by buying his merch and gear at shavershianfitness.com

Thank you, much love guys

Attached: 7-19[1].jpg (850x850, 178K)

he absolutely would.

I honestly think a lot of fitness youtubers have zyzz to thank for sparking the widespread lifting culture that was much smaller pre-zyzz.

think about it. Nowadays every random faggot is lifting. It wasn't like that pre-zyzz

Are you an idiot.

walk around a college campus in 2008 and barely anyone had any interest in lifting.

then zyzz happened and everyone is into lifting all of a sudden

What the fuck are you on about chestbrah is actually better than zyzz, and more funny, haha have you seen his videos? He is so funny, jesus, they guy almost gives me a heart attack every time he jokes, thats probably why he died though, because chestbrah jokes and gave him a heart attack, it probably wasn't because someone paid the pattaya shark to kill him, it was just his taller, funnier, more ripped, better looking, bigger pussy magnet, brother, chestbrah, who made such a funny joke, he died, haha can you imagine ... .....?

You should go check out his instagram instagram.com/said_sergeyevich/?hl=en and subscribe to his snapchat: Said_sergey and follow his facebook: @chestbrahofficial

Remember to like, share and comment on as much as you can. You can also help this upcoming better zyzz by buying his merch and gear at shavershianfitness.com

Thank you, much love guys

shillposter

chestbrahh pls go

Thats because of social media.

he's right Mr Zoomer

the gym fad took after Zyzz died, lifting and bodybuilding was a niche sport pre Zyzz.

Sorry I don't respond to anonymous imageboards but please send me a DM on facebook @chestbrahofficial, instagram @said_sergeyevich or snapchat @Said_sergey

Happy to help!

Old bb.com threads to bring back the nostalgia

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122755471&s=1ffa8cb021993b120b1176d8bada58b8

Before manlets or pits were even a thing.

Fuckkk I literally think about him every day bros. Forever mirin

most people on this board weren't even here when zyzz used to post. he was a pretty shit tier trip fag desu.
he only really came here to troll and tell people that they were mad or jelly. The extent of the motivation people claim he provided to the posters here was pretty much just "don't be a sad cunt be a sick cunt brah" type shit and it didn't out weigh the majority of his posts which were abhorrent. He essentially used this place as a digital toilet and we acted like he was /ourguy/ who graced the board with his presence, gingermod will always be a real nigga for banning him. I remember him posting in the memorial sticky and saying "i wish they could bring you back to life so i could ban you one more time" REAL ASS DUDE.
RIP regardless, he was pretty integral figure in internet lifting culture.

Attached: scooby the natty.jpg (800x2200, 1.13M)

This thread is cringe and fun at the same time.

I liek this

I miss him and Rich so much it hurts every day

Attached: 1543810458123.jpg (546x896, 71K)

How the fuck can you "think everyday" about some egocentrical Aussie roider? Have all of you a few screws loose? He was a shitposter, an attention whore, not even close to an athlete, basically a bitch blessed with good facial genetics and insertions. He died because of his poor life choices, do you really see him as a role model? If anything, all he did only harm to anything lifting-related.

Scoob still posts to YouTube and has an ig

Attached: groda.jpg (597x413, 29K)

Based chestbrah poster

Daily reminder people will remember you for a long time if you're pretty

This.

I do miss Scoobs though, genuinely good guy.

>You could fade you could fade away

>Take your best shot, Aim it at the sun

>Looking at life through a loaded gun

YOULLLL FIND YOURSELF FIN YOURSELLF ALLOOOOOOOONEE ALOOONE YOULL FIND ALOOONE YOURSELF ALLL YOURSELF ALOOOONE ALLOONE FIND YOURSELF ALLONE FIND YOUR FIND ALOOONE ALLOOONE FIND YUOUR SELF YOURSELF ALONE!

tRIPS tELLS tRUTH

YOULLLL FIND YOURSELF FIN YOURSELLF ALLOOOOOOOONEE ALOOONE YOULL FIND ALOOONE YOURSELF ALLL YOURSELF ALO
YOULLLL FIND YOURSELF FIN YOURSELLF ALLOOOOOOOONLF FIN YOURSELLF ALLOOOOOOOONEE ALOOONE YOULL FIND ALOOONE YOURSELF ALLL YOURSELF ALOOOONE ALLOONE FIND YOURSELF ALLONE FIND YOUR FIND ALOOONE ALLOOELF FIN YOURSELLF ALLOOOOOOOONEE ALOOONE YOULL FIND ALOOONE YOURSELF ALLL YOURSELF ALOOOONE ALLOONE FIND YOURSELF ALLONE FIND YOUR FIND ALOOONE ALLOOONE FIND YUOUR SELF YOURSELF ALONE!

YOULLLL FIND YOURSELF FIN YOURSELLF ALLOOOOOOOONEE ALOOONE YOULL FIND ALOOONE YOURSELF ALLL YOURSELF ALOOOOALLL YOURSELF ALOOOONE ALLOONE FIND YOURSELF ALLONE FIND YOUR FIND ALOOONE ALLOOONE FIND YUOUR SELF YOURSELF ALONE!

shut the fuck up

I miss supermang