Girl hips here, how fucked I'm?

Girl hips here, how fucked I'm?

Attached: IMG_20181216_111447.jpg (1206x1368, 384K)

This is a fitness board. It looks like you haven't done anything active in your life. Come back once you've moved your body.

I used to be in a perma cut state going 3 times a week at the gym

you can still make it if you quit Jow Forums now

Attached: 1544460216540.jpg (435x579, 57K)

Develop everything above your hips and you won't have skinny fat hips anymore.

So you were basically just wasting your time?

Post glutes

It's funny how everyday there are threads of DYELs analysing their bodies to try to make themselves feel better about their laziness.

"I never would've made it anyway, my wrist to neck ratio is awful"

You're never going to make it because you're a loser who gives up at the first hurdle.

I never gave up, what makes you think that, I just want to get to otter mode, I'm a runner.

You need muscle to be ottermode. Eat and lift.

You need to get big juicy lats and shoulders to counter your hips.
Been there.

Your hips aren't that wide. Start doing heavy compounds and fill out your midsection/lats, and you'll be just fine. People with way wider hips than yours have made it.

Thing is... I am a runner. I don't want to change my personal identity. I am not a lifter, because that would change how I percieve myself. How can I reach ottermode while only running. Also, I want to stay on a calorie deficit. I don't know why, but I like the idea of perma-cutting. It fits who I am as a person. Advice please?

You habe been told what you need to do in order to look like you want to.
You dont want to do the thing, so you wont reach that goal. Stop trying to change the parameters, you need to change your mindset.

ottermode will be twink mode for you cuz of the hips
you asked for advice on how to fix your problem, user gave you an answer
if you choose to ignore it, then your bitchhips are all on you, mr runner identity
if your identity is exclusively dependent on running senpai, you should check out a shrink

>I'm a runner
No, you're a slob. Don't kid yourself. If you're not willing to do the work you will remain a slob. You are obviously a shitty runner as well, I guess hard work and dedication just aren't your thing.

why can't you do both?

Your hobby is your identity? Incel detected.

become trap

Hmm maybe this board isn't for me. You guys don't seem to understand runner culture. To run, you must be a runner, inside and out.

Oh no no no no...

go back to r9k

You have high body fat for a runner. Genetically you obviously store a lot of fat in your hips. Get your body fat down low and you'll look a lot better. Then work your shoulders overtime to compensate.

Timestamp or it's not you fucking baiter

Attached: 1536188714378.jpg (400x465, 13K)

Whatever. I just wanted some fitness advice catered to my specific identity. You guys have only one approach. It is unreasonable. You should be more flexible in your advice. I am sure there are other runners here who agree.

Stitch a penis to your forehead and I promise you that nobody will look at your hip ever again

>You guys have only one approach. It is unreasonable. You should be more flexible in your advice
Maybe you should be more flexible in the manner in which you receive advice?

what bf% is this body?

sadly, your body does not cater to your 'specific identity'
if you just run, you'll get bigger legs
good job now you have unproportional legs and hips to the rest of your body enjoy your t-rex mode senpai

I am flexible. But I want to cultivate a strong identity. So people look at me and think "He is a runner. A fit runner." If I can't maintain this outlook on myself, how will the rest of the world?

>I want to achieve XY, wat do?
>“do the thing“
>I dont want to do the thing, it contradicts my personality
>“well...you still need to do the thing to achieve XY“
>you guys suck, me and my people disapprove the thing

See how silly this looks?

>I am flexible.
No, you're not. When the advice wasn't what you wanted to hear you had a sook.
>If I can't maintain this outlook on myself, how will the rest of the world?
The rest of the world doesn't give a shit about you.
Work out to look how you want to or be healthy. Everything else is pointless.

STOP BEING BAITED YOU FUCKING TARDS

But I'm bored.

I look a bit like OP, how do I fill out that indentation below the ribs? Just obliques?

Have you tried running?

Obliques, Lats, and Delts to round out the body

First identify how you feel inside. Are you a runner? Maybe a chess player? Maybe you are a chef? Then keep doing that, the results will surely be great.

Not at all
Estradiol 2mg x 4 a day
Spironolactone 100 mg x 2 a day
Grow out hair
Obtain feminine voice
Become my gf
(n-no homo...)

This is not op, Im op.
Due to depression and meds I got a bit fat, this was me at my leanest :

Attached: IMG-20180904-WA0022.jpg (2336x4160, 805K)

I forgot to say that I'm a runner only when cutting.

Come on bro... you were almost there before. Don't let depression ruin you. Life sucks but don't let the world defeat you. You can get back to where you were. Do more pullups this time around to grow your lats and get your back wider than your hips.

I'm just too hairy to become a trap.

OP here this is my progresso 3 years ago, I was around 93 kg no muscle, started dieting until reaching 70kg, at 93 kg I still look small due to my writsts and waist.

Attached: 2015-02-01 11.44.33.jpg (1000x537, 68K)

Front squats, deadlifts, hanging leg raises and windshield wipers

Your hips are fine, you're just skinny. Eat more so you can actually build some muscle.

Estrogen gets rid of body hair, laser for facial

I'm 6'1 too tall for a girl

honestly, not that fucked
nice lean base
start lifting, youll get fit
youre not fat and hideous, but you clearly havent worked out ever. and thats fine
but start lifting

lol

hey op how are my hips looking bb ;*

Attached: IMG_5380.jpg (750x1002, 140K)

Got a simple question, I have the same physique as OP (a bit leaner though). I lost 30Kgs last year and now I believe it's time to gain some mass; should I give up keto, eat carbs and make sure I hit caloric surplus every day? I'm scared of turning back into a fat blob tbf

eat more. Your skinny af