Where did it all go so wrong?

where did it all go so wrong?

Attached: 156484534845.jpg (1600x900, 93K)

In my teenage years when i didnt want to go to parties, to the lake or out in the city and spend my evenings alone infront of my shitty pc playing video games.

Attached: 6o13jrkvjp221.jpg (960x640, 66K)

When I was born. I was born to suffer as a shell of a human looking at the world through a pane of glass, looking but never getting to take part.

When my dad died when I was 13. Everything went downhill from there.

Attached: E46B6702-557E-4EC9-A140-0BEA02F72438.jpg (539x899, 39K)

same. last night I had a dream about my high school sweetheart who dumped me in july 2017, we were still in school and i was ignoring her to get make her feel bad about dumping me over text. i think about her everyday. i think about all the things she said to me, how she looked at me when she said she loved me. there was a look in her eyes that looked a bit like glass and lifeless when she said she loved me but i looked past it and thought it was her embarrassment. i sometimes wonder what shes doing now that she moved towns to study.ive resigned myself to a life where the days/weeks/months is just a blur. nothing means anything, i haven't laughed or loved or been around friends (or even have friends). had an argument with my brother last night and he brought up the face that i have no friends, i didnt know what to say so i just kept quiet. all i do is mindlessly browse the internet and idle "friend simulators" like IRC and discord. i need to stop watching anime, i spend too much time in escapist media from japan, its holding me back academically.

last 2 girls left around the chrismas time

last time i spent christmas not alone was 5 years ago with the gf of 2 years

sad

When I lost pic related
hold me brehs

Attached: 1522178713259.jpg (569x425, 45K)

I became that which I once scorned

lads i need your help

sent her a text, telling her that i miss talking to her
breakups been 2.5ish months ago, 1 month of that we were still very intimate,fucking,cuddling,sleep over that kinda stuff
she fucked someone else

anyway
her answer was
>i miss the conversations with you too :(

now what

You have the Christmas cook-together with the workplace to look forward to on the 20th and after that you're on vacation. See on the 7th.

this is the second thread you post this to.

you're pathetic. try being less so

Attached: miss-alice45.png (444x399, 298K)

it is
am i reading too much into her text or not?

>days/weeks/months is just a blur

I feel you. The weeks and months are just flying by cause nothing changes or really matters. Im not even looking forward for the weekends anymore cause my job is okay and those days are just other days in an endless list of days.

just wait

Attached: 13643021_821973861271503_1239835741_n.jpg (500x500, 72K)

>that pic
>that filename
I laughed for no reason whatsoever. Thanks, user.

Attached: 1539893612080.jpg (1280x1709, 415K)

I'm going to tell you what to do, you're going to ignore it because you're weak and then you're going to keep crying about this shit on some other thread.

I'm assuming youre already aware, deep down, that you need to forget this girl. So I'm not even going to try with the usual shit. All I'm going to say is that letting a girl do shit like this to you and still coming back to her is pathetic. It's pathetic in retrospect 5 years from now when you think about it, she thinks it's pathetic and so does everyone else.

For starters, you're not going to get this girl back, and I'd you do for any reason at all, she's going to treat you poorly because she knows she can get away with anything because you'll still keep coming back to her.
There's many women out there, stop wasting your time thinking this girl is the only one you can get because that shit will put you at her feet. This has happened to me and many others and the only thing this does is feel incrediby desperate, turn you into a weaker man and make you realize one day in the future that you just weren't strong enough.
Gonna close this post by telling you to be a man, control your emotions by never posting or talking to people about this shit again, stop trying to contact her and if she contacts you don't reply, and finally to always keep women exactly below you.
Never put women at your level and specially not above you, and if she does you wrong in any way or form, keep her forever behind you.

Good luck.

What happened on her right buttock

My ex's family is from Brussels and every year they'd have these massive Christmas dinners. Fuck, I miss them.

its your own fucking fault you lost her you fucking pussy. you weren't there for her. you didn't provide for her and you weren't strong enough for her. admit it to your own self and stop crying about it and do something about it you fucking mongoloid. happened to me a year ago and my life did a 180. 3 months without a job, had to move back in with my folks, but in the other 9 months I BOUGHT a new appartment, got a new job, now I'm project lead and got a better, amazonian purebred gf. it's your own fault and shit wont change unless you admit it, faggot.

after i graduated
>tfw hated school

probably right user.. thank you

Based

I just want to cum and feel good man, is that so much to ask for?

I'm dating a pure girl who's apparently a virgin and hasn't even let me kiss her on our second date. I shouldn't like this as much as I do, genuinely happy.
Except I'm already overthinking all that could go wrong, how I'm already fantasizing about us while I barely know her. Fuck me.

Attached: hot-crazy2.jpg (559x600, 173K)

Where do you even supposed to go to socialize, when you are completely autistic 25 year old friendless virgin? I am fucking tired of sitting home alone browsing Jow Forums on weekends.

> I'm already fantasizing about us while I barely know her. Fuck me
I'm fantasizing about my coworker and I only know her name. I can barely utter a word in her presence.

At least the games were fun right haha

Find a hobby that lets you connect with people who like it too.

I snowboard so it’s nice to be alone but you also meet a lot of really cool people in the process. So I have the option to socialize if I want, or just be a loner all day.

Met a really cool group of dudes and a surprising amount of slutty girls who want the dick

This user gets it

-college
-interests clubs
-friends's friends
-coffee shops
-literally fucking anywhere if you aren't a creep about it
keep it simple, say something nice about her clothes if you recognize a band or something, don't be overly obvious about your intentions and try to keep the talk interesting and related to the context. if things go well ask her to grab a drink someday ON YOUR WAY OUT, don't ask her while you still have things to do in the place you're at
also experience. just keep failing and failing and you'll eventually stop giving a fuck. act as if you had a girlfriend and you don't really care if the conversation just dies

Source nigga

Attached: 1544154066316.jpg (240x210, 6K)

I had the same thing. She ended up naked on my couch with my cock inside her mouth last Thursday.

i know that if i invest a little bit of convincing i might get her to fucking with me, sure
but user, my heart wants of piece that too